PDA

View Full Version : Is ready to formally announce the break in TSO/TSE Alliance

Gav Mortis
Jan 3rd, 2002, 07:15:04 AM
Why have I heard no other mention of this, we need to publically finalise. I've heard no feed back about the TSE reaction - I even get the impression that TSE don't even know our devcision yet.

I need to know a few things:

1. Are TSE aware of the end of this alliance?
2. If so, how have they responded?
3. Why has this not yet been announced publically?

Seth Darkserpent
Jan 3rd, 2002, 10:57:57 AM
I spoke to Dyne the other day, and he brought this up. Said he heard/read it at TSE. Obviously some are informed. His basic feedback was he didn't understand why we split apart.

Gav Mortis
Jan 3rd, 2002, 01:57:02 PM
I still think it to be neccessary to publically announce this, it's important for this to be finalised rather than left up in the air and so that roleplayers no the status of the two factions.

Darth Vader Returns
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:07:54 PM
I agree. Let this blissful divorce commence!

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 4th, 2002, 03:56:20 AM
I also agree, since I was wondering a while ago why LV was still a member of the council there, unless that is she chose to stay on as a dual member. I would like to see this split publicly anounced.

Lady Vader
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:38:08 AM
1. Yes, they are aware of the dissolving of the alliance.
2. They are for the most part confused as to why we are dissolving the alliance, but I have set most of their minds to some degree of ease.
3. Not a clue, and it should be finalized asap.

As to me staying, it's because they have asked me to stay. I have granted them this wish because they came to TSO's aid when TSO came under fire and the palace was destroyed. In a way, I feel I owe them at least myself to aid in their time of need when they come under fire from TGE.

But I have stated that after that, my debt will have been paid, and I will in all likelyhood leave the Council. But some are asking me not to leave TSE. Therefore, I have come to a compromise. I will remain as an Ambassador between our two groups. It's not an alliance, and my loyalty is to TSO. I will merely act as a voice of communication between TSO and TSE. No need to make them think we are enemies, because we are not.

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2002, 01:10:15 PM
sorry I didnt get to it this weekend but I ended up with a lot of stuff to do. *sighs*