PDA

View Full Version : Parting of a member

Malice Draclau
May 9th, 2002, 08:47:07 PM
the doors to the council room slowly opened. A figure clad in a white robe walked in casually. His white hair drapped over his shoulders, a hood hiding his face. This was a decision that the knight felt was THE hardest decision he would have to make. The knight was non other then Malice Draclau. He had come here in his late teens and since then has stayed, and trained in the arts of the darkside.

This had become his new home.......and it's members his new family. But now, he would have to part with them and go his own path. Approaching those within the council chairs, Malice went down to one knee bowing in respect.

*I regret to inform you that i will be sending in my resignation and will be leaving TSO. It was a hard decision for me to make, i feel it will be for my own benifit. I wish to go out and experience all the force has to offer me, i wish to learn newer ways of the darkside, and delve deeper into the much older, sacred ways*

Malice then stood back up and looked up at each member.

*But i also have one last request to make before i leave. I move to motion that Makoto Neo, and Jodah of Giva be promoted to Sith Knights. They have gone far in their trainings and to me, have proven themselves worthy of joining the ranks of knighthood*

Malice stood silent for a moment.

*Unless......anyone has anything to say aout it*

Lady Vader
May 10th, 2002, 09:45:20 AM
*LV listened to her colegue, steepling her fingers before speaking.*

It is, of course, ultimately your decision to leave, and it appears you have decided. You will be missed, Malice. And you will always be welcome at the Sith Order.

*She paused momentarily before speaking again.*

As for Makoto and Jodah... if you feel they are ready for the rank of Knight, then I have no problem with that. I have seen them train and battle. They have potential.

I give my blessing for their promotion, if the Council agrees.

Live Wire
May 14th, 2002, 04:16:27 PM
I too am sorry to see you go. But I understand that if you must strike down your own path then that is what you must do. go with my blessings and I agree to the promotion of your apprentices as well.

Malice Draclau
May 14th, 2002, 05:51:56 PM
OOC: Hey LW how ya been. Havent seen you in a while.

IC: Malice gave a nod of thanks to Lady Vader, And also to his master LiveWire.

*I thankyou master for all that you have taught me. I wil never forget that and will strive to bring glory to sith everywhere. Maybe oneday, i shall return here.....return to my home*

Looking at both women, and the rest of the council Malice gave each one final glance before turning and slowly making his way out of the council room. This was it, the knight was now on his own and would now have to fend for himself. No more TSo to go back to after every fight. He would have to live on the credits he has got, and move from place to place to sleep.

But in a way it was a challenge to the sith, a challenge that he would welcome like every other challenge that was put in his way. As Malice Draclau left the TSO council room, he left with pride shown proudly on his face. Pride, for being a sith.

OOC: Sniff....Sniff....i feel soo sad. But i will stop by everyonce in a while. or more like everyday.:(

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 03:26:10 PM
OOC: You better. Or I'll hunt you down, sling you over my shoulder, and bring you back for a visit. :p :)