PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gav check your email already!

Darth Bane 2
Aug 18th, 2000, 03:15:09 PM
Since nobody is spreading the news I'll say it outright, no need to start over, no need for TSO, the answer is right here TSC, my reasoning is contained in the email I sent Gav. To the point, I've grown tired of it all. Tonight under the rights granted to me by the TSC Constitution I am dethroning Itala. A new TSc will form with a triad of members at its head who decide and vote on all important issues. The group will be called the Sith High Command (SHC) all these people all equall, all Sith are equal, nobody has special rights, the SHC will be rotated every three months so no corruption ect. occures. So lets get TSC back on its feet, on 6:30 TSC board time I will make the announcement, all former members who are with me on this post here, and spread the word.

Banestone
Aug 18th, 2000, 11:00:34 PM
This statement is slightly different from the one you made on TSC. Be cautious. I, for one, am not anxious for anything opposing a council with equal members and NO ONE pulling strings or trying to pull strings, even if the memebrs are decided by vote every three months/whatever.

And to all the TSE Sith who visited here, thanks again for your support. We apparantly still have yet to see if our group will become TSO or remain TSC, minus Itala... I think that having made our statement we should have just left and not looked back, else we are mocked for "crawling back to TSC" when really this is not the case. I, not anyone here, holds anything against TSC, only the filth known as Itala Marzullo. But we DID leave.

I stand by the decisions of the rest of our council, though.

Darth Bane 2
Aug 19th, 2000, 01:04:49 AM
If this doesn't work out I ask LV to please take off all GSC Drive Yards ideas and my design of the shipyards board, please also change the name to something different to. Thanks.

Sith Kat
Aug 19th, 2000, 08:19:59 AM
OOC - I know I'm an outsider, but I really like this place better. You should keep it and let TSC die off. Just my 2 cents. =^_^=

Fox609
Aug 19th, 2000, 08:29:19 AM
OOC: :lol: Well we are going to keep this place up just in case we ever need it, but I still don't know where we are group wise..

Jen Katrina
Aug 19th, 2000, 09:38:15 AM
Bane, I created the board GSC is one. You should be asking me to do that. And I have started to change it already...

Darth Bane 2
Aug 19th, 2000, 10:18:16 AM
Sorry about that, I though LV created it...

I don't want to start sounding like a pain in the @$$, but maybe if you could change the words to your secret board.

Gav Mortis
Aug 19th, 2000, 11:05:23 AM
In words similar to those of Sith Kat not long ago...

"To the hellfires with Bane and TSC!"

Aahhh!!! Those memorable words...I hope you don't mind me using them Sith Kat.

I will no longer be affiliated with either Bane, the power crazed dictator "numero dos" or TSC, if we are to start a new chapter we must completely turn the page on the last one!

Sith Kat
Aug 19th, 2000, 12:01:06 PM
"I'm pleased that my words inspire you, Gav."

Darth Bane 2
Aug 19th, 2000, 12:20:32 PM
Uh, OK Gav, whatever you say there pal, first off I don't have a clue what the hell you are when you mean that you are no longer affiliated with me. Did I ever do anything with you, this is exactly what I say all along, half the rpers out there just jump to conclusions. "The powe-crazed dictator"??? What the hell are you talking about, since when I am power crazed, and when have I become a dictator. Just because you are upset doesn't mean that you have to shovel your emotional crap onto me or TSC. If you have your own views fine, but don't talk crap about people that you know nothing about and have no clue what they are. I unlike other have a reputation that is good, and I don't like when people like you spread lies about me. If you have you opinions, fine, but at least have them based on fact, not something that you cooked up while typing.

Jen Katrina
Aug 21st, 2000, 03:34:12 AM
I do believe he was referring to Itala when he said crazed dictator.

Gav Mortis
Aug 21st, 2000, 10:39:45 AM
I was actually referring to Itala, whereas "numero uno" would be non other than Palpy.

Banestone
Aug 21st, 2000, 10:44:01 AM
That would be my opinion as well, Lord Mortis. I believe the Order is here to stay.

Garrett Blade
Aug 21st, 2000, 11:05:08 AM
WASSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the hell are we!?

I am in full backing of Gav's words!!

But one thing Gav......don't get saucy with be (BErnice!) OK! LOL :-)