PDA

View Full Version : Very Important...Please Read

Jen Katrina
Sep 27th, 2000, 02:42:12 PM
As you all know, school and disciplinary restriction have kept me away.
I am off restriction, but my schedule is VERY demanding. I will not have time to rpg properly. I won't leave, but any posts will be few and far between and OOC.
I am very sorry to have to dump this on you all. Gue, you've been a real sweety, LW, you've been a great friend. All of you have been wonderful people.

Buh Bye for now. My Proverbial e-mail messenger door is always open so come and talk to me whenever you want.

Lord Psychic
Sep 27th, 2000, 04:19:54 PM
C'ya Jen, good luck. Come back when ya can!

Fox609
Sep 27th, 2000, 04:47:02 PM
Yes.. I hope things will clear up.. for all of us.. We've all been busy haven't we? Stupid school... Anyhow.. We'll be seeing you Jen..

Live Wire
Sep 27th, 2000, 07:10:04 PM
We'll miss you Jen! It's been a blast! I'll be in touch.

Garrett Blade
Sep 28th, 2000, 03:52:45 AM
WHERE ARE YOU GOiNG???!!!

OOC: Anybody who has seen X-Men the movie will know what I am talking about!

See you around then Hep Chick! :-)

Lord Dagger
Sep 28th, 2000, 11:30:07 AM
OOC/
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn it Jen you cannot do that!
But if you have to i guess, well......i'll miss you :( :(

Banestone
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:27:28 PM
Aw, cruddyness... bye, Jen. Feel free to swing by whenever ye can and say hi....

Gav Mortis
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:38:13 PM
I'm terribly sorry to here that Jen. Please do keep in touch, I'll miss ya :(

You were the best master ANYONE could ask for!!!

I'll never forget learning from the best!!!

Farewell Jen.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 28th, 2000, 05:10:53 PM
Cya, sorry u gotta go, but school is important.

Even if I wish Mt. Rainer DOES blow up and school is cancelled because most of the teachers that live in the Valley die a terrible terrible death of Mud Flows and Liquid Hot Magma!

**Laughs Evilly for half a minute then remembers Jens Not gonna be around, and Dyzm gets really really sad**

Mika Lero
Sep 30th, 2000, 05:10:20 AM
*smiles* I'll keep in touch. as my real life/anime obssesed alter ego. :)
Gav, you were the best student one could ask for. I enjoyed teaching you.
Banestone, don't be too sad. I can't have people being sad over me. :) I'll still be lurking in the shadows.
LiveWire, Rock on sister! Your one of the best chick and don't let anyone tell you anything else!
Garrett...I haven't seen X-Men and so now I think your completely insane.......but then again so am I. ::insert evil smilely here::
Dagger, I'll still be around from time to time, so I won't be completely gone. Believe me, nothing would please me more than to stay with you guys all day every day, but unfortunately I can't.

Just remember I love you all very dearly, you've been wonderful friends.

:)