PDA

View Full Version : TSO

Gav Mortis
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:27:49 PM
It has occured to me and been brought to my attention by various members of our group that TSO is possibly the MOST INACTIVE GROUP ON THE BOARDS.

I know how much everyone is online but yet very rarely participate in anything roleplaying. This is actually more likely a majority unfortunately rather than a minority and I will not name names but there are people who do make an effort and there are those who are very inactive.

TSO is a family and we work together, take a look at this place:

pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...ingarchive (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive)

It's called SWFans Battleground and we need more action here from everyone. Otherwise TSO will have to start having requirements of activity and if those standards are not met I think the individual will recieve a warning and then if the problem persists then the person may lose membership. This is not for definate by any means, I will have to confer with the rest of the council on this but to be blunt, if things don't improve around here TSO WILL DIE!!!

Now this is very important we need more activity people and I don't just mean around here, thats not the main problem, we need activity at SWFans. Any ideas will be much appreciated for a big roleplay to bring TSO united to SWFans battle ground!

Thank you.

DarthDarkCloak
Sep 28th, 2000, 01:39:05 PM
I agree and i am one of those people that complaining. I also feel as though those who do participate are being screwed because we never have any back up and we are greatly under appreciated

Darth Roul
Sep 28th, 2000, 02:05:27 PM
I dont batle much anymore because I dont have the time, during the week there is school and I am busy on the weekends, I can post only at school at abouy noon central time, and that is all. I probably could participate in RP's from there but my part would have to be very small.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 28th, 2000, 05:11:51 PM
And We Should pull everyone back.
Why have multiple boards when we can have everything here. We just reorganize it.

Fox609
Sep 28th, 2000, 07:15:47 PM
Real life stuff does take a lot of our time up.. This is the second time in a loong time I've been able to come here.. We need to be slightly more organized in our battles as well... What I mean is we need to know when a battle is going to happen.. That's why we have no backup.. As far as I know TSO has not had a single battle.. But after reading this I guess we have. I will try to be as active as possable, but with school & other stuff it I (& a lot of the others) won't be on as much.

Lady Vader
Sep 28th, 2000, 10:28:52 PM
well, I know I'm on at some regular intervals... as it is, I'm participating in a rp at SWFans right now...

we just need to see who's able to be around now and who isn't... but I'm not ready to throw ppl out just because they can't rp...

Darth Tholuem
Sep 29th, 2000, 05:19:00 AM
Gav, are we ever gonna do that little RPG thingy of ours on SWFans.net? :(

School is taking looooooootsa time for me as well...
You shouldn't throw people out, it's not the right thing to do.

I'm not participating in swfans.net because... Hell, I have no idea :) Maybe I should...

Darth Roul
Sep 29th, 2000, 08:53:10 AM
throwing people out is what Itala did, I lost my rank of General because i didnt post for 3 days.

We shouldnt do that to

Darth Tholuem
Sep 29th, 2000, 10:56:17 AM
No, :lol: He he he . . .

Lady Vader
Sep 29th, 2000, 12:26:31 PM
don't worry guys... it ain't gonna happen... not while I'm around... thowing ppl out because they don't rp is way too Itala style... I left to get away from that... it won't be brought back... :)

Lady DeVille
Sep 29th, 2000, 01:24:04 PM
I agree with Gav and I agree with LV...People SHOULD participate, not player hate! I'm involved in two RPs at swfans, but a huge battle where we can prove ourselves as a viable group would be great!! It would let others see how well we're doing, and maybe draw in some new people. Plus, maybe the current apprentices will be able to prove themselves to the group and get promoted..... *ahem*

Darth Tholuem
Sep 29th, 2000, 02:22:14 PM
Hey, yeah, good idea *ahem* ;)

I should've started an RPG with Gav by now, but he's too busy :( So, maybe I can participate in this one.

Gav Mortis
Sep 29th, 2000, 03:44:41 PM
Sorry DT, that RPG is gonna lie dormant for a while.

So what I propose you do is go to SWFans battleground and make a small RPG thread yourself, just do something to gain the attention of a Jedi, a few murders or what not.

Once you have had the fight with a Jedi, you will have easily earned your well-deserved title of Knight! :)

Now I'm not even gonna dignify any of the implications of dictatorship and similarity to Itala with a response!

Live Wire
Sep 29th, 2000, 03:57:56 PM
Guys calm down...sheesh...Gav we will talk later!

We are working on a battle. Dont worry everyone here wants action.

Xarkz Chaos
Sep 29th, 2000, 07:29:45 PM
I haven't been at TSO all week because of this REALLY MAJOR english project... but i am a bit more free, and would like to have an active role in a RPG.

Lady Vader
Sep 29th, 2000, 09:17:50 PM
sorry for any offense Gav... none was meant... peace :)

Darth Tholuem
Sep 30th, 2000, 03:43:31 AM
Okay, Gav, I'll think of something today, and post it tonight at swfans.net, that is if I get the chance...

Garrett Blade
Sep 30th, 2000, 06:36:43 AM
If anybody would like to join an RPG - they are more than welcome to join the Dar'Kal'arth. May I please ask everyone to first read through what has happened and is going on - then wait until you are brought in - it won't be long though. Thankyou - enjoy the RPG!

http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=1525.topic

Dark Lord Dyzm
Sep 30th, 2000, 10:10:39 AM
OOC: Would have put more of my opinion in this, but was having Internet Problems Yesterday

Well, We should have some sort of punishment for not posting often with out reason. Like what ever happened to the brothers? (forgot there names)
If not on for more then 3 days, you cant party in the Black Hole for a week or something.

Lady DeVille
Sep 30th, 2000, 12:34:56 PM
lol Dyzm! How about, if you don't post for more than three days you get publicly humiliated in the Training grounds... We don't have enough public humiliations. Hey Live Wire, I can't wait until we can humiliate Banestone, won't that be fun! *whispers* Apron!!

Darth Tholuem
Sep 30th, 2000, 01:36:24 PM
God I wish I had the time at this moment to participate...
But I haven't got the time :)

I might think of something to post tomorrow Gav.
Or let me play in this one, I'll have the time to read it tomorrow... So, tell me :)

Darth Tholuem
Sep 30th, 2000, 01:55:34 PM
Oh hey, I'm actually reading it now, cuz I'm bored; my little rendez-vous downtown is no longer happening :) So, I just got back my puter :) Reading . . .

I read the whole thing now, and I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard, so I'm off to bed... But I'm wiling to particpate tomorrow, if possible :)

Live Wire
Sep 30th, 2000, 06:56:46 PM
lol@LD

not the momma! *clang*