PDA

View Full Version : The 'Vindictus' drops out of hyperspace...

Garrett Felth
Oct 17th, 2000, 12:40:43 PM
*...and commences orbit of the planet. Gav Mortis, Lady De'Ville, Live Wire, Lady Vader, Banestone and Dyzm are assembled before a Lambda Shuttle. The ramp slowly descends and out of the darkness appears Garrett Felth. He walks down the ramp to greet the group...*

Garrett Felth: "Okay then...the shuttle is ready for us to go down to the planets surface. Garrett Blade's repulsorlift stretcher is in the passenger space and harnessed into a secure position - his pet Tuk'ata's lie sleeping beneath it. I suggest we get him to your medical bay as soon as we land. Once he is in good health once again we shall talk with him and hear what he has to say. In the meantime - we should all relax - we deserve it!"

*And so the group board the shuttle and depart from the Dauntless Cruiser, and the shuttle blasts off for the planets surface........

......moments later the shuttle has landed and the group are making their way towards the main doors. Gav and Felth take Garrett Blade to the medical bay - his tuk'ata;s behind them every step. The other group stand outside the doors and look at each other, wondering what to do.......*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 17th, 2000, 01:25:06 PM
**Reaches the door, stops, and starts Paceing Back and Forth, not knowing what to do**

Any of ya happen to have a Root Beer or something laying around any where?

Lady DeVille
Oct 17th, 2000, 03:08:51 PM
*yawns mightily* I'm so sick of space travel I could vomit... *looking around* Anyone mind if I catch some shut-eye in my room?

Gav Mortis
Oct 17th, 2000, 04:05:14 PM
Gav sits alongside the bed of his friend whilst he rests, a look of the deepest concern drapes his face, his eyes wide and gazing at the exhausted figure, lying motionless.

He presses his hand gently onto Garrett's soggy forhead, it was increadibly hot but his hand that he held tight to was as cold as ice and Gav could not help but shiver at the anomaly when suddenly a voice grips his attention.

"Do you need number one?" came an inquisitive voice from the doorway, there stood a man, dressed in the typical white coat.

"What is it doctor?" replied a most curious Gav, this Doctor Busher certainly had a way with words.

"One;y'know Medical Droid 01. The most advanced in it's field, I'm sure he can take care of Garrett." answered the doctor.

"He's over there!" added Felth who pointed out a small but bulky looking droid, armed with countless numbers of mediacl devices.

Gav called to it but it didn't respond, so did the doctor but it went over towards the doctor rather than Garrett lying in the bed, sick.

"This way!" hissed Gav, irritated at the droids own incompitance.

Soon, One was examining Blade as he lie in his bed leaving Gav and Garrett to pace the room impatiently, wanted result.

OOC: I bet you liked that post, eh P-Wac! ;)

For all those that have no idea what I'm going on about, it's an in-joke between Garrett and myself, not to worry, I'm not that insane...yet! :)

Lady Vader
Oct 17th, 2000, 05:57:13 PM
*LV begins walking back towards the building... she stretches mightly*

I think I'm gonna get some rest... well, first shower and then rest...

*she cracks her back*

forget the shower... I'm going for a warm bath...

*grumbling about some aches and pains, LV heads for her room*

Live Wire
Oct 17th, 2000, 11:11:58 PM
*LW comes up behind gav and places her hand on his shoulder*

Dont worry. He'll be fine. I know he will

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 18th, 2000, 01:41:58 PM
**Stops pacing and decides what he needs is a long stay in the hot tub. He walks off toward his room through the hanger entrance, after a couple of minutes, Dyzm makes his Way to the Pool Room**

Garrett Felth
Oct 21st, 2000, 01:13:50 PM
*Garrett Felth, Gav Mortis and Live Wire pace back and forth in front of Garrett Blade's bed. The deafening silence almosy piercing their very souls. Suddenly, the room is filled with noise as a high pitched beep is heard from the medical unit connected up to Garrett Blade's body. The charts go off the scales as the three rush to Blade's side.*

Gav Mortis: "What the hell is the matter with him!!??!!??"

Live Wire: "Is he alright??? Whats happening??!!"

Garrett Felth: "Its okay! It's a vision...this is what I was telling you about!"

*Suddenly...the medical unit overheats and explodes. All the lights in the medical bay blow, and thick black clouds form outside. Absolutely no sunlight is able to penetrate the darkness above.

A group of sith on the beach stop and look up. Lady De'Ville, Banestone, Dyzm and Lady Vader suddenly burst into the room to see what the situation is. The group look up at the ceiling...only to find that it is not there. Instead...a huge black-hulled ship of titanic proportions is in orbit of abarren planet.

Suddenly...a Mon Calamari Cruiser exits hyperspace on the starboard side of the ship and opens fire on the immense vessel. The carrier ship has no weapons whatsoever and is unable to defend itself. Within minutes the ship is a blazing wreack and plummets towards the planets surface - the atmosphere only adding to the flames. The ship impacts with the ground and errupts into an enormous explosion. The group can then - faintly - hear a radio transmission as if from nowhere. A voice can be heard...*

Unknown voice: "Excellent work commander...set a course for Coruscant. Once we have informed Master Yoda and the rest of the Jedi council of our successful mission I want a full update report about the reconnaisance mission...and launch a scanner network to monitor the system as soon as possible!"

*The voice fades gradually and the vision begins to disappear, revealing the ceiling underneath it. The group look over to Garrett Blade who is sitting up in his bed...seemingly refreshed after recent events...they walk over to his side...*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2000, 11:07:46 AM
**Dyzm, had just gotten in the hottub when he heard the disturbance, he Jumps out, and runs into the room in time to see the vision. After it was over Dyzm, still dripping wet with only a bathing suit on, looks from sith to sith**

I have no Idea what just happened our where, but I'm sure as hell gonna find out. I'm gonna Run a check on all known planets matching the one we have just seen. Also i'm gonna Run a check on all known Mon Cals In Operation. Shed some Light on this. I hate Mysterys...

**Walks off back toward his room. So Intent was he on the goal he missed all other details in the room, missing the fact the Garret Blade was awake**