PDA

View Full Version : Lady DeVille

Live Wire
Oct 20th, 2000, 09:49:56 PM
*Live Wire stands in the main hall her countenance stern as she calls out*

DeVille! I require your presence!

Lady DeVille
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:06:59 AM
*De'Ville walks up quietly, standing straight as she faces her mistress.* I am here.

Lady Vader
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:10:33 AM
*LV walks up past LD, seemingly ignoring her, and stands just behind and to the right of LW, a stern look on her face*

*she then looks at LD*

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:14:07 AM
*Live Wire walks up to her apprentice and looks her sternly in the eye*

You have been with TSO a long time. In that time you have tried to kill me numerous time! You dropped a rock on us...threw us off a clif and in general acted like a suicidal maniac! You take on people without thinking of your own safety. You are disrepectful and arrogant and filled with anger and hatred!

*sighs*

But you have been a good apprentice. Which is why it pains me to do this.

Lady DeVille it is with a heavy heart I must inform you that you are no longer my apprentice. You now hold the rank of Sith Knight in TSO.

*LW smiles*

I hate to lose you as an apprentice but you deserve it! Congratulations.

Lady Vader
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:17:00 AM
*from behind LW, LV's stern face turns into a happy smile as she walks towards LD*

congrats, LD! this has been well deserved on your part!

*she takes a shocked LD in a warm hug and then releases her*

welcome to the rank of Sith Knight!

Lady DeVille
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:18:31 AM
*Her jaw drops* Are you serious? *Looking back and forth between Lady Vader and Live Wire, she knows it is no joke. She allows herself a small smile.* I am grateful, I have had my fill of you as a mistress. Now I am proud to call you a friend.

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:21:11 AM
I know I was hard on you but it was what you needed and you have become a well respected sith. I couldn't have asked for a better apprentice then you. I am honored to fight at your side.

*turns to LV*

It's good to see our ranks growing like this.

Lady Vader
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:24:35 AM
*LV smiles, turning towards LW... she chuckles*

yes... and the ranks continue to grow...

*she then looks directly at LW*

as for you... I have seen you grow in the Sith ways... first as my Sith Apprentice... then as an aspiring Sith Knight...

I remember it pained me to let you go... you were a wonderful apprentice to have...

then, when you took on the roll of knight and even took an apprentice for yourself, training her well... you made me so proud... more proud than you could possibly imagine...

and now, I will make myself even more proud to stand here this day and give you an honor... an honor that you deserve for all your hard work as a Sith...

LW... I give you the honor and promote you to Sith Master for your accomplichments here at TSO!

*LV smiles warmly at her comrade*

congratulations!

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:29:11 AM
*LW turns to her former master in surprise*

I didn't see that one comming.

*LW smiles*

I will do the rank justice! I promise you that.

*looks at her two friends*

The jedi better run scared cause the sith women are on the loose!

Lady DeVille
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:30:47 AM
*She hugs the other two women, tears pricking her eyelids, but not falling* I don't know what to say! Let's go kick some ass and take some names!

Lady Vader
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:30:49 AM
*LV lets out a happy laugh*

so true... so true...

:)

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:32:18 AM
lol!

I know you are eager LD but there is just one more thing. Down the hallway from your room a new recruit moved in. Her name is unknown digit. She's new to TSO. I want you to show her the ropes because she is your new apprentice. Train her well!

Lady DeVille
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:38:52 AM
*She takes a step back, and her eyes widen, then glisten with excitement.* An apprentice? I will train her well. This Unknown Digit will be dragged through hell, and emerge a Sith worthy of TSO.

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:42:58 AM
*LW smiles*

I know you will do well. You have made me proud and its an honor to see my sith sister with an apprentice of her own. I know you will put her through the same hell that I did with you. Just do me a favor...dont try and kill yourself! ;)

Lady DeVille
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:47:49 AM
heheh, no fears, I find that there is much here I live for...

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 12:50:34 AM
I'm glad to hear it. I feel like celebrating!

Lord Dagger
Oct 21st, 2000, 02:48:27 AM
:: Walks down the corridor and notices the happy smiling Sith, recolection dawns and he bows to them ::
Congratulations, both to you my lady and to you DeVille, i'm sure you will bear the titles with honor and make TSO pround

Live Wire
Oct 21st, 2000, 03:38:00 PM
*LW turns to lord dagger and smiles*

Thank you.

Xarkz Chaos
Oct 21st, 2000, 07:31:18 PM
OOC: I have a cool cough because of me having a cold all week. Just thought you should know.

Garrett Felth
Oct 22nd, 2000, 12:33:34 PM
Congratulatins Live Wire and Lady De'Ville. Make TSO proud!!!!!!!

Garrett Blade
Oct 22nd, 2000, 12:37:37 PM
*Garrett walks in after his check-up with the medical droid, who confirmed him to be in perfect health for active duty once again. He knew earlier that Lady De'Ville and Live Wire were being promoted - though how he knew was a mystery to himself. Even so, he had knew long enough in advance to prepare a little something with the use of his pets and a few droids...*

Garrett Blade: "Here you all are!"

*Garrett slowly made his way towards his friend Live Wire and took her hand in congratulations...*

Garrett Blade: "Congratulations Live Wire. You truly are worthy of such a title!"

Live Wire: "Thankyou Garrett! It is good to see that you are back on your feet! I trust you will be spending some time in the training grounds since you have been out of action for so long!"

He then turned towards the newly knighted Lady De'Ville and took her hand in his. He raised it to his lips and gently kissed it in congratulations...and not to mention gratitude!*

Garrett Blade: "Finally! It is nice to meet you Lady De'Ville. You have no idea how grateful I am to you and Live Wire, not to mention Gav, Banestone and Dyzm who went to Balmorra! I am sure you will make an excellent Sith Knight. Perhaps later on today I will have the dual pleasure and challenge of sparring with you. But frst...time for a little fun!!!!!"

*Garrett stamps his feet twice on the wooden floor underneath him. The group present look at him, slightly puzzled. But before they can say anything a disco ball descends from the ceiling and the room is lit with psychadelique clolours which spin around the room. A curtain on the far wall parts to reveal a group of droids and aliens with various musical instruments. The group walk towards the stage and begin swaying slightly to the music...*

<FONT SIZE="5">CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!!!!</FONT>

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2000, 09:19:49 PM
Swaying!?! YEAH RIGHT!

**Runs over to the entertainment system and switches it on. Silencing the Band, Dyzm then Places in the his own custom CD, and Plays House of Pain's JUMP AROUND**

**Everyone Starts To Jump around Like Crazy**

((The CD Line Up))
Jump Around
NOFX: Timmy the Turtle
Imperial March: Rage Remix
Rob Zombie: Super Beast
Hellmarch
Greenday:Hitching a Ride
Papa Roach: Dead Cell
DBZ: Rock the Dragon
Another Japanese DBZ Song
Remixes Glore, James Bond, Rob Zombie,etc etc

Garrett Blade
Oct 22nd, 2000, 11:50:24 PM
*Garrett sees his friends enjoying themselves and so takes his leave for he has served his purpose. He decides to take a walk with his two pet Tuk'ata's Shiva and Fenix. As he makes his way to the door he looks to Lady De'Ville who just happens to glance over, and nods in acknowledgement of her help on Balmorra*

Gav Mortis
Oct 23rd, 2000, 05:07:35 PM
A well deserved promotion LD! Congratulations!

Lady DeVille
Oct 23rd, 2000, 06:09:48 PM
*Distracted from Garrett by Gav, she turns to him* Oh, thank you very much. I hope to add much to TSO with my actions.