PDA

View Full Version : A little revelation...

Itala Marzullo
Oct 25th, 2000, 09:44:15 AM
I will probably be considered a foul liar, but believe what you will.

When Jen was giving birth to little Dante...I knew it would not be long before something against TSC would happen, too many weenie complains. I helped her deliver the baby...put him in jen's arms..that would be the last time she'd seen him. Why? Simple, I switched Dante, you have a baby boy with you alright, but he is not Dante, Dante is with my family, he will never be found until he's grown and ready to fight...and soon I will find Lana wherever she is..and will join the family business...I do not care if you believe me..of course, i had to try and get the other baby back or people would have started to suspect, you can keep him, he has no force genes and he is basically useless, like 80% of all of you.

Dante is already 2 years old and he has been tatood in the back with the M that is with my family...he is a beuatiful boy, and you have never seen him, not until he is completely evil and hateful.

So long..this is just a small "just to let you know note" which can always be remembered and made to lveo me more...adieu..

Lady DeVille
Oct 25th, 2000, 09:53:25 AM
um... hmmm

Very interesting, indeed, fascinating almost... *is distracted by somthing more interesting -- the wallpaper*

Darth Tholuem
Oct 25th, 2000, 10:05:55 AM
Hahaha!
Ooooh god...
Jeeeeezzzz.

Am I the only one who thinks this is BS...?
Hmmm, wow, ummm, huh? I actually might not be the only one.
Actually I'm quite sure :)

Lord Dagger
Oct 25th, 2000, 12:00:22 PM
:: Looks at @#%$ ::
Jen has asked me to protect Dante now that she is gone, I actually don't want to have to hurt you @#%$, give me the child or.... I'm coming after you.
Of corse if this is BS, i'm still coming after you

Gav Mortis
Oct 25th, 2000, 12:59:42 PM
Shame Dante is fatherless or as good as anyway.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 25th, 2000, 01:28:21 PM
What You Dont Know is that I switched the babys with another long before. Predicting something like this would happend. Jen has the REAL Dante In Hiding, you got a fake, and we got another fake. I dont care if you think this is BS, becuase it aint.

Fox609
Oct 25th, 2000, 04:17:56 PM
Well I am guessing that he's been banned... He should know now that no one will take him seriously.. he will be ignored by all.. Oh he's threatened Amber.. and me.. and well all of us as well... Don't think he's gonbna do a lot of good.. I'll be ignoring him.. as should everyone else..

Lady Vader
Oct 25th, 2000, 04:31:03 PM
:lol: @ LD!!!

actually, I don't think he's been banned... but his name is a very, very bad word... shame on those who use it :lol:

(wow... I think this is the only thread I can safely post in that @#%$ (:eek: I said the BAD WORD) started, and not get him all pissy about it... oh wait... he get's easily pissed anyways :lol: )

Fox609
Oct 25th, 2000, 04:51:00 PM
He's banned now.. :D

Lady Vader
Oct 25th, 2000, 04:56:12 PM
:lol:

The Lounge Lizard
Oct 25th, 2000, 07:03:13 PM
LOL....lets do a Paternity test, Jerry Springer style

Lady Vader
Oct 25th, 2000, 07:09:06 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*falls off chair laughing... can't stop laughing... breathe, must breathe... side ache*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 25th, 2000, 07:33:13 PM
(a Short Story)
Jerry: Today we will be doing a story On Ignored Sith Lords and the Child they claim thats there's.
So Lets meet our first guest.

So Ital_a, your a Ignored Sith Lord, who got kicked out from his own group, butt raped in prison, and now your claiming this child is your own, Tough Life, huh?

Ital_a: I will not Put up with you endless Jabbering, your life on this planet ends NOW!

**Ital_a Springs from his chair, Lightsaber in hand. He Cuts down the security and heads for Jerry**

Jerry: Tough Guy Huh?

**Jerry Reverses his Mic, and a Green Lightsaber extends**

Crowd: JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

**Jerry and Ital_a's Sabers clash, and after a long and heated battle, with most of the audience killed, Jerry Stands over the Dead Ital_a.**

Jerry: Well that concludes our show, Be Sure to stay tuned next week when we really find out which Kid Dante Is!

**the 5 remaining Crowd Members Cheer, and Janitors Clean Up the mess that was Ital_a**

Lady DeVille
Oct 25th, 2000, 08:55:52 PM
LOL @ Dyzm!

Darth Tholuem
Oct 26th, 2000, 01:39:51 AM
Hahaha! :lol:

Lord Psychic
Oct 26th, 2000, 01:41:22 PM
Yeah, you have Dante alright, and we have the fake. I always wondered why it didn't act like a dumbass, as you know how it is, like father like son.

:lol: @#%$, did you get a catscan lately?

Fox609
Oct 26th, 2000, 04:11:31 PM
When I see a post by Julles (@#%$) part of thatthat Beatles song Nowhere Man comes into my mind:

He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
Nowhere man can you see me at all?

:lol:

Darth Tholuem
Oct 27th, 2000, 04:02:07 AM
Hehehe, he sure seems blink yeah :lol: