PDA

View Full Version : *In the Discussion Chamber conference room...*

Garrett Blade
Oct 31st, 2000, 03:58:11 PM
*Garrett Blade, Garrett Felth and Officer Busher sit around a circular table, waiting for Gav, Live Wire, Lady De'Ville and Lady vader to arrive as requested...*

Garrett Felth: "Think they got the message???"

Garrett Blade: "I hope so - this meeting is very important!"

*The two friends look at each other for a moment, then Blade stands up and begins pacing back and forth behind his chair facing the door...*

Live Wire
Nov 1st, 2000, 12:26:29 AM
*LW enters and see's the two garretts looking impatient*

Okay what is so important that it couldnt wait until AFTER I had lunch?

Lady Vader
Nov 1st, 2000, 03:05:22 PM
*walks in still rubbing sleep from her eyes*

sorry... late night...

*sits at the table and stiffles a yawn*

Garrett Blade
Nov 2nd, 2000, 02:31:26 PM
*Garrett steps forward towards his friends with a grin on his face...*

Garrett Blade: (sarcastically) "Hi Live Wire! How are you today? Well I hope?"

*Garrett then alters his voice, making it sound just like Live Wire's...*

Garrett Blade: "Oh fine Garrett! I am so glad you are better now!"

*Garrett once again alters his voice, restoring it to its normal tone and masculinity...*

Garrett Blade: "Anyway....please take a seat, both of you! We have much to discuss before we proceed with plans. Lets wait until Gav and Lady De'Ville arrive. May i interest you ladies in a cool glass of Socorran raava?"

Lady Vader
Nov 2nd, 2000, 03:05:41 PM
*smiles at Garrett*

thanks... I think I'll have one...

Lady DeVille
Nov 2nd, 2000, 04:44:40 PM
De'Ville enters the room, looking relaxed and a little pink in the face. "What's going on?" She looks at the two Garretts and then at the glass in Lady Vader's hand. "Socorran raava? Great! I'm thirsty."

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 2nd, 2000, 07:51:05 PM
:: LL walks in ::

Am I disturbing anything?

Live Wire
Nov 2nd, 2000, 11:04:22 PM
*turns to see LL enter*

Well its been a long time since you have graced the halls of TSO with your presence. Welcome. Good to have you with us again.

Garrett Blade
Nov 3rd, 2000, 06:08:32 PM
*Garrett walks over to Lady De'Ville and LL, carrying two glasses of socorran raava with him. He gives one to each of the sith and stops...*

Garrett Blade: "Glad you could make it De'Ville, you're looking as lovely as ever. And LL, you are more than welcome to participate. Both of you, please, have a seat!"

*Garrett walks back to his leather chair and sits back down facing the door. He reaches for his glass and is about to take a sip, when he stops...*

Garrett Blade: "As soon as Gav gets here we shall begin the meeting! Cheers!!!"

*Garrett places the glass rim between his lips and takes a long sip of the cool refreshing liquid...*

[i]*Garrett holds his glass up

Gav Mortis
Nov 4th, 2000, 06:54:31 PM
Gav enters to be greeted by a room full of turned heads and cannot help feeling somewhat uncomfortable. Closing the door behind him, he walks to his seat as discreetly as possible and takes a waiting glass in his hand.

"Sorry I'm late guys. So what is this all about?"

Lady Vader
Nov 5th, 2000, 09:06:54 PM
*LV turns her head while sipping her drink to see LD and LL walk in*

*she smiles and waves at them*

hi LD... glad you could make it...

*she turns to LL*

and I must say, I'm surprised to see you here... but I'm happy you came...

*she smiles warmly at LL and gestures to the empty seat next to her*

*as LL takes his seat, LV sees Gav come through the door... she, along with the others, turns her head in Gav's direction and feels the slight discomfort eminate from him*

*she smiles at him, tryng to put him at ease*

*she turns back to Garrett*

well, it looks like everyone is here... so, on with the meeting?...

Garrett Blade
Nov 6th, 2000, 03:01:14 PM
*Garrett finishes sipping his drink and rests the glass on the table in front of him*

Garrett Blade: "On with the meeting indeed! Now, first thing's first! I trust that everybody knows what happened at Balmorra. That is to say...everybody except me. The last think I can remember was lyibg down on a cold stone alter, then koncking out again! Then I remember some kind of sharp thing dig into my arm, but that's about it. Obviously I have no recollection of what happened whilst you guys were on Balmorra. Perhaps you guys could give a quick run-through of what happened for both me and LL here! It would be much appreciated!!!"

*Garrett glances around at the other members in the room, looking hopefully at one another...*

Lady DeVille
Nov 7th, 2000, 02:35:52 PM
*She sips her drink, then rolls her eyes* Well, we went to Balmorra with your two beasts (which were in bad shape, I might add), and Live Wire and I did recon on the Mayor there. *a little shudder* It went fairly well. We found out that he has a deal going on with Klathurba the Hutt, allowing the Hutts to attack Balmorrian convoys and capture ships. The Hutts are building a fleet. For what end, I don't know. War, obviously, but with who?

Garrett Blade
Nov 9th, 2000, 02:45:17 PM
*As Garrett takes another swig of his drink, he lets out a small wicked laugh as he thinks back to what the mayor looked like...*

Garrett Blade: (trying his best not to laugh) "I see. I trust he was....gentlemanlike with you??? Unlike certain apprentices who shall remain nameless!

*Garrett quickly looks over at Lady Vader, then back to Lady De'Ville. He takes out a small device and presses a button on it. A large wall-mounted screen appears behind him, though nothing is displayed as of yet...*

Garrett Blade: "Live Wire.....have you anything to add to that???"

*Then, the door slowly opens, though Garrett cannot see who enters as there is nothing visible above the table from where he is sitting. He then hears that familiar hiss from Shiva as she enters the room. He senses her walk up behind Lady De'Villes chair and plonk herself down on the floor beneath her...*

Live Wire
Nov 9th, 2000, 04:39:30 PM
*LW gives garrett a look that says drop the whole "gentleman" thing*

No that about covers it. The mayor wasnt too forthcomming about details. However we did download all of his personal files from the Balmorra computer system.

*LW slides a data pad across the table to garrett*

Garrett Blade
Nov 10th, 2000, 10:30:33 AM
*Garrett takes the datapad from Live Wire and glances over the device...*

Garrett Blade: "Thank you Live Wire, I shall look over this tonight in my quarters! As far as Gav's mission is concerned, I have all relevant information with me - you will be notified if there is anything I think you need to know."

*Garrett looks down at a beeping device strapped to his utility belt and sees that the red light is blinking. He then looks back up to the group assembled before him...*

Garrett Blade: "Unfortunately I must cut this meeting short. We shall continue this in due course before the week is out. If there are no urgent questions??? No??? Very well then, meeting adjourned!"

*As Garrett stands to take his leave, Shiva - who is still lying beneath Lady De'Ville's chair - gives Lady De'Ville a rather playful yet painful bite on her ankle. As she lets out a small scream, Garrett quickly bends down and grabs his ankle too. Both Sith;s rub their ankle and look at each other with puzzled looks. Garrett then stands back up and exits the meeting room, Shiva following him, and heads towards the workshop to conyinue with "Operation Rapid Doorway"....

Lady DeVille
Nov 10th, 2000, 02:56:43 PM
*She glares at the beast which had bitten her as Shiva follows her master out the door. De'Ville checks her ankle, and finds blood oozing from shallow teeth marks.* The one day I don't wear my boots...

*She stares at the door, and then gets up and makes her way to her room. Garrett had looked at her so strangely... She wondered what it meant.*

Lady Vader
Nov 13th, 2000, 10:11:28 PM
*LV looks slightly puzzled as she saw both Sith react at the same time, even though the beast had bitten LD*

LV: Odd...

*she stands and walks out of the chamber with LL*

LV: Did you notice how they both reacted the same way? But LD was the only one bitten...

*LL only nods his head silently*

*LV continues to walk down the hallway, lost in her thoughts*