PDA

View Full Version : Gav Mortis??? I was wondering...

John Satan Milton
Nov 17th, 2000, 04:04:15 PM
.....if we could have a friendly chat! Perhaps you could join me for dinner at my office! You can even bring a friend if you like!

Gav Mortis
Nov 18th, 2000, 01:40:50 AM
Certainly, where would you like to chat?

Anything in particular you'd like to talk about?

Darth Tholuem
Nov 18th, 2000, 04:33:37 AM
Who's this?

Gav Mortis
Nov 18th, 2000, 04:20:11 PM
John Milton...apparently?

(John Milton AKA Satan as played by by Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate)

Darth Tholuem
Nov 19th, 2000, 04:52:29 AM
Well, yeah, I can read, you know :lol:

But what I meant is if he is known by anyone, by you, at swfans.net, or that he's just 'someone'?
Do you know who he is?

That sounded dumb. Oh well.

John Satan Milton
Nov 23rd, 2000, 03:00:35 PM
OOC: There are a few people who know me already! I, as well as they, have been around for some time. Yet only a few of those have been roleplaying. I have been watching from afar, like my character would!

IC:

[b]Gav! I would be more than happy to accomodate you for the weekend on my luxury space-liner above the lush planet Iago! You may bring anone who is of equal knowledge in the force as you! No offense Darth Thoulem, but this concerns mainly Gav, though eventually you will find out, as will everyone else who gives a damn!!

So how anout it Gav! Perhaps you and Live Wire could come! I hear she makes a mean steak! And as I have seen, she is in fact spokesperson of this wonderful empire you have here! My staff and servants would gladly wait on you hand and foot for the entire weekend! it would be a more formal way of doing business together. I like to keep my business partners a close to me as I can! And I also like to keep my family close, and my enemies even closer!

*John Milton waits for a reply from the highly skilled sith warrior...*