PDA

View Full Version : Research started: Codename: Rapid Doorway.....

Garrett Blade
Oct 24th, 2000, 02:23:25 AM
*Garrett sits in his personal workshop fooling around with various hyperdrive and alien prepulsion systems. The room is completely taken up with various machines and tools, as well as parts from capital ships and starfighters alike. Garrett is busy disassembling an Imperial star Destroyer engine with the help of 19 droids when a knock is heard on the door...*

OOC: That was an invitation for whoever wants to be in on this secret project!

Gav Mortis
Oct 24th, 2000, 09:01:54 AM
OOC: I think it's only right that I should be aiding you during this. I can't wait!!!

IC:

The door opens and in steps Gav, his hair dripping wet and his face clammy from the torrential weather outside. The room is filled with a cold draught from outside as the wind howls in from the darkness, which occassionally is illuminated by brilliant flashes of blue and white accompanied by thunderous roars.

"Hey garret, got caught in the weather before I could get back to base, mind if I hang around here a while?" says Gav, gasping for breath, his face tinted red at the cheeks and he continuously sniffs from the cold to which he was exposed.

Garrett Blade
Nov 17th, 2000, 04:09:09 PM
*Garrett looks over at his old master with a cold face...*

[b]Garrett Blade:[/i] "If you are quiet!"

*Gav looks at Garrett strangely. Garrett had never spoken in that tone of voice before. At least not to him anyway, and certainly not to anone elso from TSO. He thought for a moment, then deismissed it as a result of the weather outside. Gav walked over to Garrett, who quickly turned back to the hyperdrive before him...*

Garrett Blade
Nov 23rd, 2000, 03:13:45 PM
Garrett was fumbling about with tools underneath the immense engine of the star destroyer! He re-emerged from underneath the titanic propulsion system with a dirty face...*

Garrett Blade: "Right! That should do it! Gav, you might want to stand back a bit for this!!!"

*Gav and Garrett both take refuge behind the almost impregnable glass screen as Garrett powers up the engine. In an instant the ion engines roar to life!*

Garrett Blade: "It works!!!"

Gav Mortis: "Was it broken or damaged?"

Garrett Blade: "Not at all. I just had to re-modify it to work out of the Star Destroyer chassis! What I really need is somebody who knows Star Destroyers like the back of their lightsaber!!!!!

<FONT SIZE="5">OOC:(Yet another hint!!!)</FONT>

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 23rd, 2000, 07:40:28 PM
**Dyzm walks into the chamber, and sees the huge engine sitting in the middle. And Stops cold in his tracks**

WOAH!!! How didja get that down here?

Never mind...

Well, you seem to have your hands full. Do you need any help?