PDA

View Full Version : Check out what @#%$ doing now...

Darth Tholuem
Nov 29th, 2000, 11:30:21 AM
pub30.ezboard.com/fthemar...D=22.topic (http://pub30.ezboard.com/fthemarzulloclanfrm9.showMessage?topicID=22.topic)

Yes, an execution; of Lordess Amber...

Lady Vader: I spoke to the man on MSN, he said he does this because you challenged him. Weird motive but I thought you might want to know.

Darth Tholuem
Nov 29th, 2000, 11:32:14 AM
With @#%$ I mean 'I t a l a', of course...

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2000, 01:42:46 PM
an execution? ok... who let him at the kitchen knives again? :lol:

puhleese... he must be joking, right? as I recall from certain rules, he can't kill anyone without their permission, and I don't even see Amber posting there... so... as far as I'm concerned, it's bogus and counts for nothing...

let him have his own delusional fun... the boy is deprived after all (yeah, deprived of oxygn)...

Darth Tholuem
Nov 29th, 2000, 01:56:20 PM
I know it's crap, but he said he would get Amber to post in there. Now, when she DOES post in there, I might even believe him, and then also Amber herself.
He said she'd post in that thread. But untill she doesn't... I'd see it as bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- too.

I should've said this in the first :D
Oh well, now you know it too.

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2000, 02:05:02 PM
yes, DT... it's no prob... let @#%$ have his delusional fun... poor boy is probably bored out of his wits anyways...

I still find it funny how he refused my challenge though... funny as hell, if you ask me... proved a point that no one needed proved anyways... that @#%$'s bark and bite are no worse than a dust bunny... :lol:

Darth Tholuem
Nov 29th, 2000, 02:26:14 PM
Heh heh heh heh! :lol:

Oh well, we'll see how this'll end.
But it sure looks like -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- yes.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 03:38:47 PM
It's -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-, talking -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. People Say if you Ignore something, it would go away. But HE NEVER DOES!!!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:20:17 PM
-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-, She Posted...

Lady DeVille
Nov 29th, 2000, 04:35:16 PM
She did post there... oh well, it was nice knowing her. I'd say, lets swoop in and rescue her, but we don't know the location of the base.

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2000, 06:19:40 PM
well, if she's not smart enough to know not to post there, then she won't be needing that TV and DVD and bean chair in her room *runs full speed to get the loot* :lol:

well, I suppose for fox's sake, we could get her body... btw, does fox know?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 06:34:48 PM
Well, we need to first Hold Memorial Services.

2nd...?

3rd we Kill all of TMC.

Its Been To Long sense a war between groups.

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2000, 06:46:02 PM
Dyzm... there kind is not worth even fighting against... they're all god-moders and they don't respect rules... besides, @#%$ would just ignore everything I post or say...

*shrugs shoulders*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 29th, 2000, 06:47:49 PM
I know, But I want To Take Out His Followers

Lady Vader
Nov 29th, 2000, 07:30:05 PM
*sigh*

well, I don't see the harm in it...

Live Wire
Nov 30th, 2000, 01:40:07 AM
This is so stupid. I feel sorry for fox. @#%$ is manipulating amber again. How sad. I thought she had learned.

*sighs*

funeral is in order.

As for an attack on TMC.....*sigh* I wonder if it will accomplish anything. They god mode and ignore us as it is.

Darth Tholuem
Nov 30th, 2000, 03:48:43 AM
Yeah, I don't think that wouldn't really work out...

@#%$ actually tried to manipulate me too, get me towards his side, but Xanatos warned me for that. That happened in some chats on MSN. So he warned me, although I quite much got it already :)

OOC - I would actually be fighting my RL sister if we start a war with em :lol:

Darth Tholuem
Nov 30th, 2000, 09:53:12 AM
Update: Amber didn't care if she'd be killed because she felt ignored. By us.

Now, I don't know what's up with that, I don't know her like you all do, since I haven't been here long enough. I've never even spoken to her... Mainly because she never showed up where I was...

Anyway, these words came from I t a l a, so I'm not sure if I should believe them. But I'd just thought I'd tell :)

Live Wire
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:20:25 AM
chances are if Italian soda boy said it it's probably a lie. But I'll talk to her if I see her online.

It kinda hard to get attention when you never post though. I dont have time to message everyone I see on my buddy list for just casual chat. I'd have over 100 windows open! I associate with everyone on the boards. But if you dont post, and dont participate in anything then dont expect to be the center of attention. I can't recall if I ever even saw amber fight anyone but fox. So thats that!

Lord Dagger
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:42:52 AM
God-mode back :) i always play the same way my opponent does, if they god-mode so do i :)

Xarkz Chaos
Nov 30th, 2000, 03:44:17 PM
Dunno what to say about that...

Lady Vader
Nov 30th, 2000, 03:45:30 PM
:lol: good stradegy Daggar... I like :)

yeah, it's true I haven't seen Amber around in a long while... and when she did post it was usually in her room at the palace, and it was usually for fox... so if that was her complaining about not enough attention, then that's not really our fault to begin with...

oh well...

Fox609
Nov 30th, 2000, 10:37:58 PM
Oh good lord.. lol Both Amber & I have posted at Jullie's mb & we have been banned.. Big loss.. And Jullie is just crying for attention.. pay him no bother..

Lady Vader
Nov 30th, 2000, 11:11:58 PM
don't worry, Fox... none of us is paying heed to anything @#%$ does...

but I am curious about one thing... why did Amber post and let him "kil" her? it doesn't make sense...

Darth Tholuem
Dec 1st, 2000, 03:58:29 AM
One word:

manipulating

That's the keyword :)

Fox609
Dec 1st, 2000, 08:08:24 AM
Amber & I posted there a couple of weeks ago.. and as far as I know he wasn't planning this at that time. Not a lot he can do once you ban someone.. :D Maybe he unbanned Amber or something I dunno.. I wonder why he isn't gonna execute me as well.. :D I mean every time I see the little -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- I piss him off to no end..

Darth Tholuem
Dec 1st, 2000, 08:57:22 AM
Probably because he knows he won't get you to post in your execution thread. And without a post of you, agreeing, it doesn't mean anything and won't be taken serious :)

But he did get Amber to post there...

Gav Mortis
Dec 1st, 2000, 10:17:37 AM
One bit of info. I'm not sure if this was taken into account but @#%$ created Amber's account and therefore has control of it, he may very well be using it to his own needs. On the other hand, perhaps Amber wanted her character killed off?

Darth Tholuem
Dec 1st, 2000, 11:57:29 AM
Okay, I didn't know he had acces to her acount...
That might change things again...

Lordess Amber
Dec 1st, 2000, 04:41:32 PM
its not @#%$ who did it..i did .....sooo ill be going now! nice knowing u !

Darth Tholuem
Dec 1st, 2000, 05:48:47 PM
Gooooooodbye...

Lady Vader
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:42:37 PM
and that, ppl, is that *waves at Amber*