PDA

View Full Version : My ship...

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 07:26:46 PM
Well, when anyone's ship get's destroyed, they always feel sad about it. But I realize I went nuts. I guess you should all know why:

When I was little, my parents were very poor. We would be searching through the trash cans for food. I was always being bullied around by other kids, and I got beat up many times. I lived literally in a dump. I could not contain my hate. Then, my parents were killed before my eyes by a gang of thugs. After several weeks of having extreme anger, I found the Will. In it, it said that I was to have the family ship--a TIE Defender. I did not even realize that we had a ship. It told me the wherabouts of the ship and when I found it, it was old and did not work. After many years of hate, I watched the mechanics in town, and finally learned to repair my ship. After stealing mayn items, it was repaired. I then flew the ship over the thug's hideout (the same ones that killed my parents) and destroyed it. From there, I learned that there were others than me, known as the Sith, and I set out to join them. Then @#%$ found me, and persuaded my join TSC. And then today, Malaya destroyed it.

I apologize if I went a little overboard, but I could not help it.

Lady Vader
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:53:39 PM
*LV puts a hand on Psy's shoulder and squeezes it warmly*

Psy... we all have our attatchments, so your loss and the way you reacted is understandable... there is no need for apology... we still love ya... I don't know if this is any consolation, but a new ship will be made for you and to your specs at the TSO ship yards...

*she smiles*