PDA

View Full Version : *Incoming Message*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 2nd, 2000, 05:13:29 AM
As of 4 hours ago LW was officially abducted by myself and the Caacan Knights. You are welcome to try to stop me,but she will not be released until we get to Caraca. I don't think with the head start I have any of you could catch me, but you are welcome to try. I don't think any of you are very happy now. But you will be once you see my grand finaly. You will all thank me. You will all praise me. If you don't kill me first. And don't try anything stpid or you know i might have to do something drastic.........

* End Transmission *

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:16:07 AM
After hearing the message, Gav pauses momentarily for thought then stands making his way towards the primary hanger bay.

He wont know the meaning of drastic

Darth Tholuem
Dec 2nd, 2000, 09:43:30 AM
*Tholuem sees his Master walking towards the hangar bay, and runs after him.*

"Master! Gav!"

*He eventually reaches him and Gav turns around.*

"Take me with you Master, I might not have my own ship with me yet, but maybe I can be of any use."

*Gav thinks...*

Garrett Blade
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:51:27 AM
*Garrett is already in the hanger bay when Gav and his apprentice enter...*

Garrett Blade: "I bet you Corellia that we can get to Caraca before Cloak does!!!"

*Gav looked at Garrett in a peculiar way, unsure at first of his intentions. But then, Gav smiles evily as he realises the excellent plan...*

Gav Mortis
Dec 2nd, 2000, 12:38:30 PM
OOC: Oi! Don't be stealing my ideas Garrett! :p

IC:

Gav turns to his apprentice and smiles with approval.

"Yes you are welcome to join me."

Upon entering the hanger and being greeted by a waiting Garrett and realising his plan Gav grins and turns to Tholuem.

"I hope you have brought your water-proofs. We're gonna have some stormy weather tonight!" once Gav had spoken Tholuem acknowledged his comment with a puzzled look.

The three make their way towards a hanger bay and board a ready shuttle. Within moments the shuttle takes off and heads off towards TSO-0101-ESD.

Lord Psychic
Dec 2nd, 2000, 12:44:26 PM
*Psy, circling the base in hos Tie Denfeder, here's the transmission and blasts to Caraca.

Darth Tholuem
Dec 2nd, 2000, 01:07:06 PM
*Tholuem takes place in the shuttle, and so do Gav and Blade. He sits down, and wanders what they're going to do now... He has no idea at all. He looks at Gav and Blade, who both have those smiles on their face that they had been walking with from the moment they all met...*

Lady Vader
Dec 2nd, 2000, 10:27:46 PM
OOC: sorry I missed this guys... apparently the night DDC decided to do this, I wasn't on... of all the rotten luck :p

Gav Mortis
Dec 3rd, 2000, 10:57:16 AM
Yeah yeah! Tell it to the jury LV...we all know you were just too lazy to make the effort! So :p

(That's like the fifth sticking out of a tongue in this thread, we really oughta stop that, surely it must be unhygenic! :lol: )

*Gav suddenly realises the date and hides in terror*

Force PMS!!!

Live Wire
Dec 3rd, 2000, 05:33:00 PM
gav are you okay?

Lady Vader
Dec 4th, 2000, 06:15:13 PM
he's right! FORCE PMS!! but I decided to spare him because of my great mercy!!!

*eyes Gav with her evil eye and his hair starts to smoke*

ok... all done...

and just to be... hehehehe...

:p :p :p :p :p

Gav Mortis
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:29:30 AM
*Gav blinks in disbelief as LV's hair opens a packet of cigarettes, light's up, then puffs away on one of the cigarettes.*

Now I know I'm not on LSD or anything so why the hell is your hair smoking!?!? Doesn't it know it's hazardous for your health???

:p :p :p :p :p

NoViCaNe 001
Dec 5th, 2000, 12:42:25 AM
Well All Be, I was just walking through the Hilly Part of Town Out-Side of Town and I said, Hey Dyzm, why Dont you Go Crazy for Tonight, and I said, Dont Mind If I do! So I grabed a Pound of Weed and Sold It To Gav...

(what he dosent know is that its really just Pencil Shavings)