PDA

View Full Version : **A Transmission from over a ocean of Stars**

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 16th, 2000, 09:06:40 PM
**A Transmission has been recived from the edge of the galaxy, deap into the unknown regions**

"This is Lord Dyzm, reporting that my mission is going well, and that i will return in while. Right now, I am enjoying the sun and the waves of a habbited planet, called by the natives, Hanawaio. Near by, is a mineral rich astriod belt. If you wish to respond, good luck. By the time your reply message reaches here, I will have long traveled to adjucent star systems. But I am leaving a message beacon on this planet, for i will return. Dyzm Out"

"P.S. Dont go doing anything Stupied while I'm gone"

OOC: Just trying to explain my disapearence. I'm hanging at my Uncles, and the reason I cant pop on every day is becuse he is using a 48k connection... ACK!!! For someone used to a DSL line, it is pure torture. Tomarrow I will be heading over to the big Island, and be checking out the Beach Babes over there.
Adam, If you read this, Check to see if we got any new assignments In Japanese, Also Give Mr. Franklin My E-mail, and have him E-mail me the assignments he has given.

See You Guys Later! Hang Loose and have a Merry Christmas!