PDA

View Full Version : ATTN : WHOEVER

Lady DeVille
Dec 18th, 2000, 07:19:30 PM
This is an urgent message from De'Ville, to whoever is left here in TSO (that means whoever is not involved in Operation Long Knives at swfans)!!!

I am in the main hanger, and a large something cloaked in Deception has just entered... I'm not sure what they are up to, but its obvious something is still here, and not quite escaped yet! I demand back up!! Apprentice or knight or cleaning maid -- get your butts over here NOW!

ooc: go to thread-- COUNCIL!! started by DDC

Cleaning Maid
Dec 18th, 2000, 07:42:20 PM
After brushing some excess dust which had been clogging up the engines of a small starship, the young maid clad in her traditional work attire hears the Sith Mistresses announcement and drops her feather duster and equiping herself with a rather hefty looking brrom rushes to her side.

"I am here to serve Ma'Lady!"

OOC: :)

EDIT:

By the way LD, what is your AIM?

Lady DeVille
Dec 18th, 2000, 08:22:03 PM
holliebelle2

Lady Vader
Dec 20th, 2000, 01:17:03 AM
*blinks*

when did we hire a maid? :lol:

Live Wire
Dec 20th, 2000, 01:22:32 AM
*walks over to the maid*

oh there you are! You neglected to get my room this morning. I need the bed made and I would like some fresh towels.

Lady DeVille
Dec 20th, 2000, 02:37:31 AM
hello? the maid is suposedly coming to help out in the hanger, she can't be cleaning now! DUR!

Live Wire
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:00:59 AM
oh she can clean up the strewn parts of DDC when I am done with him

Banestone
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:44:49 AM
And you'll have to settle for what I leave.

Sorry, chicky babe. ;)

Live Wire
Dec 21st, 2000, 01:29:58 AM
I appreciate your enthusiasm Baney darlin but he kidnapped me, almost killed me, lied to me, and betrayed TSO....Its personal! His ass is mine! But you can help!

Banestone
Dec 23rd, 2000, 06:22:54 AM
Hmm... well... er... dammit, why do you have to have the more convinving side of the argument?! Fine then! Kill him, smoke him, waste the dude, frag the beeyotch, burn him, cut him, make 'im bleed, murder the toad, squish the bug, play footsie with his head, disembowel the sucka, but do it quick before I change my mind! ;)

Darth Viscera
Dec 23rd, 2000, 08:33:37 AM
Don't forget my convincing story. After all, he did try and start a civil war in the GMA, find a way to access all my locked, private forums without my permission, and betray me-and TSO, and GMA, by attacking us all at Frih'Tan V. His ass is grass, and I'm the weed wacker.

Live Wire
Dec 24th, 2000, 07:36:08 PM
you guys can help. But he's really pissing me off!