PDA

View Full Version : Need to Know Exact Fleet Strength/Planets owned

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 22nd, 2000, 03:19:30 PM
With all that has been happening, I need to know what ships have been added/destroyed. New Ships Need to be added into the Fleets Already Owned by TSO.

Darth Viscera
Dec 22nd, 2000, 04:03:12 PM
To my knowledge, one dreadnaught and the Impstar Praetoria from Delta Fleet was lost. I have it all posted in the Vis. Conference Room at the GMA.

Battle Report (http://pub24.ezboard.com/fgalacticmilitaryalliancefrm35.showMessage?topicID =8.topic).

That's what it's there for.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 22nd, 2000, 04:23:05 PM
Dude, I command Delta Fleet, I have No ISD under that Name

OOC: Last Time I was Here I commanded Delta, I dont Know if anyone is changing it or just forgot, or never learned. But After I capture Dennaskar, Gav gave me control over Delta, and I named my ships. Heres the Data I had
www.geocities.com/dyzmtso/Planets.html (http://www.geocities.com/dyzmtso/Planets.html)

Scroll Down for Ship Info. I made this about a 3-4 weeks ago, and I need to update it, thats why I am asking.

Darth Viscera
Dec 22nd, 2000, 04:52:47 PM
Hey, I didn't name the ship. LL just told me what was happening. Ask him, I guess.

Garrett Blade
Dec 23rd, 2000, 11:09:41 AM

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:06:22 PM
Garret, I would Spread those Ships Into the other fleets, but its not my choice.

But, If you could Spare 2 of those ESD and put them into Delta and Gamma, all the fleets could have ESD's As Flagships. IF each Fleet had 1 ESD, that could leave a extra to be a back up, or a defense ship.

And about the Planet thing. I dont think anyone should own a personal planet. We let DDC do that and he built up his own military and used it agaisnt us. I'm Not saying you will do something like that, and I trust you. But what if you leave and give the planet to someone else, and the person decides to pull a DDC.

Garrett Blade
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:31:04 PM

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 24th, 2000, 10:20:31 PM
Ahhh, Ok.

But what about the ships, Its your choice and all, but dividing the ships up evenly would give better control over all. And others wouldnt become jealous.