PDA

View Full Version : COUNCIL!!!!!!!!!

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 15th, 2000, 03:09:54 PM
*Cloak howls from his cell hoping to get someones attantion. He is very worn and is become anxious for blood from within his cell. The constant stench of sweat and dry blood litters the holding area. As he sits on his bunk he begins to grunt and his rage slowly increases with evry unanswered second. His Eye begins twitching and his palms become sweaty. He looks up and yells once again.*

Guard I demand to speak to the council..........

Lady Vader
Dec 15th, 2000, 06:00:21 PM
*LV looks down as her mini comm beeps... she picks it up and thumbs it on*

LV: LV here.

Guard: This is the Dungeon Guard, holding station 7. The prisoner keeps yelling and insisting to speak to the council.

*LV pondered what the guard told her... station & was a high security holding facility... the one holding DDC*

LV: Alright. I will come down. Inform the other members as well. We shall see what the prisoner wants.

*LV switched her comm off and walked towards the lift that would take her down to he facitlity... she reached the level and walked towards station 7, nodding at the three guards there, one of them rousing the other members of the council*

*she walked up to the door and peered through the small barred window... she looked at DDC*

LV: Speak. I am lisenting.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 15th, 2000, 06:59:47 PM
*Cloak looks at LV*

I want this to end, I want to be released. Now either I leave on my own, or the council releases me on their terms, but I want out. Now unless you have the athority to free me on your own, you need to round some people up.

* Cloak then walks to the cell door even closer to LV *

Do You?

Lady DeVille
Dec 15th, 2000, 08:32:08 PM
*De'Ville runs down the halls towards the holding cells. Rounding the corner she stops next to Lady Vader* What seems to be the situation?

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 15th, 2000, 08:39:00 PM
*Cloak observes a second council member at the cell door. And thinks to himself "This could happen faster that I had hoped. I can be freed really soon."*

Live Wire
Dec 15th, 2000, 10:20:35 PM
*LW walks in and see's LD and LV already there*

Whats all the commotion about?

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 15th, 2000, 10:46:47 PM
:: LL approaches the situation ::

Yes...how may I be of service?

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 16th, 2000, 04:32:40 AM
I wish to be freed immediately, but on your terms. If you do not feel that I should be released, I will leave on my own, but I want to be freed.

Live Wire
Dec 16th, 2000, 10:49:41 PM
*LW folds her arms and scowls at cloak*

Why should we trust you?

Lady Vader
Dec 17th, 2000, 12:49:05 AM
*LV stands silently, listening to the exchange*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 17th, 2000, 06:25:29 AM
Because I could have left whenever I wanted. Any further questions?

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 17th, 2000, 09:30:08 AM
*As the Cargo Shuttle carrying SS and the dark figure reaches Caraca Cloak slowly fades away. The Hologram of cloak dissapears revealing a wooden block with many holes in it. And across the room there was a hole in the stone wall leading to outside. It was small, but it was large enough for ma t exit going head first. In he box were two hologram projectors a sound box and a shield generator. It seems Cloak had escaped. The first generator, was used to project the image of cloak pacing within the cell the sound box was used to play cloaks voice when he spoke to he council members who are standing outside of his cell confused. The second hologam projector an shield generator was used to cover te hole in the stone wall. It seems that Cloak has outsmarted TSO again, for the dark figure making an escape with SS was Cloak and now they were on Caraca, but TSO doesn't know that. All they know is Cloak is gone and he has out smarted them again. It was smewhat frustrating because they knew Cloak could leave the cell at any time, and now he did.*

Darth Viscera
Dec 17th, 2000, 11:47:16 AM
Retracted. Didn't see the sith palace threads.

Lady DeVille
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:07:17 PM
OOC: DDC, do you really think that four Sith wouldn't have been able to tell that there were no life forms in the cell? That was a ridiculous post. Plus, if you really wanted to get out on our terms you could have waited a little bit to hear them.

IC:

*Puts her hands on her hips and shakes her head at the empty cell* Well, I guess you have your answer Live Wire.

*De'Ville parts the bars and enters the cell to examine the hole in the wall, and the tunnel on the other side*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 17th, 2000, 02:16:55 PM
OOC: oh my presence could be sensed in the room from the intense training I did in the room and alot of activity with the darkside. I had the Hologram projector made at R&D on my planet it was specially made to look realistic like holograms on Star Trek any who I had to leave when I did to do what I must now do. So you can even check in the thread where I carve the box ad I showed How I could leave whenever I wanted. I believe it was a valid escape. If anyone feels as though it isn't I am open for debate and don't worry things will clear up really soon*

Live Wire
Dec 17th, 2000, 09:04:50 PM
Cloak you have just sealed your death warrant

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 18th, 2000, 02:40:11 PM
*The two figures exit the Shuttle on Caraca. Operation Long Knives was well underway, and SS and who was now thought to be Cloak walked into the the Palace to recieve a Royal greeting. A handworker appeared.*

Worker: Greatings Captain and Lord Cystine
Figure: OH really sir?

*The figure removes his robe to reveal that he was in fact Admiral Green of CMF and not Cloak. Meanwhile, back at TSO HQ it was night and the cleanup was just finished of Cloaks cell. The hole in the wall was fixed and the cell was emptied. Two Guards were just exiting the cell with the last of the refuse.*

Guard1: This was a strong man to get out the way he did. I can even still feel his pressence in this room.
Guard2: Yeah, but our masters will surely get him. 5,000,000,000 credts is alot of loot.
Guard1: Indeed

*The two exit the cell leaving the door open for they felt no reason in closing it. Suddenly a grim figure drops down from the ceiling ad walks in stealth across the cell and exits into the hallway towards the cells of the Caracan Knights. The clear figure was almost undetectable, but often made a wrinkle in thin air as the transparent body moved out of the shadows. From shadow to Shadow it crept in the cloak of the night towards the knights never giving a hint of presence to anyone. Many of TSOs great warriors were absent at the moment and this provided the perfect moment to move. The clea figure comes up to a guard infront of a fairly large blast door. It reaches out to him with the darkness ,but the effect is not enough to get him to open the door. As another resort the figure contacts the Knights and tells them what o do. Wasting no time at all a loud screech enhanced with the force is heard from within the blast doors. The guard in panic opens the door to see Mystique collapsed inside her cell. The transparent figure moves n behind him quickly and knocks him out with one blow to the back of the neck as he opens the cell. The Cloak of stealth then sdissapears to reveal Cloak who never left his cell. Mystique and Cloak grab the guards keycards and move from cell to cell releasing their comrades. The guard is then put in a cell himself and the knights leave under a Cloak of Dak deception generated by Malosangre. The Knights make their way down the hall appearing to the eye not strong n the darkness to be a group of droids. They head for the main ship hanger n search of an escape craft.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 18th, 2000, 07:16:53 PM
ooc: how many knights are we talking about here? edit: redundant phrase usage! /ic:

*De'Ville is in the main hanger, grumbling about being left behind with apprentices while the other Sith are on a far away mission concerning the Marzullos. She picks up a hydrospanner and leans precariously into an opening on her Interceptor when she feels a disturbance in the force.

She carefully extracts herself from the TIE Interceptor, and extends her senses as she looks around the craft to the door which was opening. De'Ville sucked in her breath sharply, and wiped the grease off her hands onto her coveralls.

There was a ripple in the Force entering the hanger. The few techs and mechanics that were still up at this hour were moving around as normal. She bit her lip. That is decidedly strange! A thought comes to her, and flipping her comm on, she sends an urgent message to the Palace, the main chamber, and the Training Grounds. Quietly, of course.

It was too late to try and hide the fact there was another Sith in the hanger, but at least whoever or whatever was under that cloak of Deception didn't know exactly where she was yet. Perched high on her TIE, De'Ville silently cursed as she saw her lightsaber on the ground by the rest of her tools.

She quietly made her way around the edge of the ship, dropping silently to the ground behind the landing gear. Her saber was just a little too far away, and the hidden Sith would surely notice if she used the Force to pull it to her. De'Ville made a face, and inched towards it.

Whatever it was was getting closer...looking for a shuttle no doubt, or some other form of transport. She sucked in her breath. If they even try and take my ship I'll have all their skins on my wall! De'Ville held her breath. and gathered her concentration as the gap between her hiding place and the approaching Sith closed.*

Live Wire
Dec 18th, 2000, 08:44:20 PM
*LW is in her room trying to figure out how DDC got out of his cell when she gets the message from DeVille*

Damn it!

*LW grabs her saber her blaster and makes sure her knife is where it is supposed to be and runs toward the hangar bay*

Mali i Qel Vena
Dec 19th, 2000, 01:43:57 AM
:: Mali lay hidden in a side section of the hangar bay, lying right next to her ysalamiri, who was relaxing in a nutrient cage. She took note of the position of Deville high atop the TIE, and recalibrated the Blastech MSP for a smaller radius, aiming for the group of Sith who were advancing on the woman. If ever she wanted to ask for an official alliance between IIHQ and TSO, this would be a good bargaining chip to do so with. ::

:: Mali knew that Cloak would have shown up here. After all, he was being held in a prison a few levels away, and if he wanted to escape, he'd have to go through the hangar bay. So here she was, dirty and tired from having been on the lookout for five days, not daring to take a break to sneak back to the Finesse and use the refresher. ::

"Say goodnight, guys. In the morning, I'll be 5 billion richer."

:: A grin appeared on her face, and she fired the special weapon. The multi-nozzles on the gun projected 10 stun waves, which struck on or around the advancing Sith. They collapsed to the floor, comatose, but Mali fired three more shots, just in case. Force users often could withstand a stun bolt, but 5 stun bolts-especially ones of this intensity-would kill even the strongest of humanoids. As it was right now, they would just require lots and lots of neural reconstruction, as they would have lotsa brain damage from this salvo. ::

:: Mali waved to Deville, then strapped the ysalamiri onto her back and ventured out to help the Sith woman. ::

gengar13
Dec 19th, 2000, 03:07:03 AM
Gengar was well on his way to the hanger bay after hearing the comm from LD. he reached the hanger bay only to see a strange woman walking to a group of sith on the ground. he walks to the woman with his hand on his saber.

*Hello and who might you be. i am Gengar a member of TSO*

Gengar could sense LD but didn't know where exactly she was. he looked around while waiting the womans reply.

Mali i Qel Vena
Dec 19th, 2000, 03:28:44 AM
:: Mali turns around ::

"Hello, Gengar of TSO. I am Executor-Agent Mali i Qel-Vena of the Imperial Intelligence service. If you're looking for your master, she's up there."

:: Mali points to the top of a nearby TIE. ::

"As for these" :: Mali kicks the side of one of the stunned Sith :: "you should get them contained, and quickly. I have several ysalamiri in my ship, if you need them."

"I was mainly coming to tell you that the shuttle which appeared to be attempting to assist the marzullos at Frih'Tan V was a disgruntled rogue, and that we are not trying to assist the marzullos. On my way in here, I picked up a comlink distress call, so I set up camp in an inconspicuous place, and brougth a ysalamiri, so I wouldn't be detected by the perpetrators. I figured that they would have to come through the hangar bay in order to escape."

gengar13
Dec 19th, 2000, 03:35:23 AM
Gengar looks back at her.

*Thanks for your help. and she is not my master but a friend, my master should be coming very shortly, she is LW, but uhhhh i don't think a cell will contain them as we already know. i don't know where else to put them. as i am but an apprentice here and do not fully know of where everything is*

Gengar also kicks on of them.

*So got any suggestions?*

Gengar first looks up at where she had pointed.

*Hey LD come out of there it's ok, this woman saved us the trouble of re-capturing them*

Gengar starts to tie them up feet and hands first with a thick chain. as he is done, he takes out his saber and melts the metal so it is stuck tightly around there bodies.

Mali i Qel Vena
Dec 19th, 2000, 03:42:34 AM
:: Mali looks back at Gengar ::

"Continue chaining their arms and legs, and put them all in one cell with a high ceiling. Lay them stomach-down. I will go back to my ship and get more ysalamiri, and we can hang them from the ceiling of the cell. I'll need about 10 men who are physically very strong, or a repulsorpad, because I can't bring all the ysalamiri out myself. They're very heavy, especially in their nutrient cages."

gengar13
Dec 19th, 2000, 03:47:07 AM
*Ummmm well i am done with tying them so now i will drag them to another cell and will be back to start helping you with the ysalamiri*

Gengar walks off with the stund sith being dragged behind him. he is laughing to himself as he does this.

Mali i Qel Vena
Dec 19th, 2000, 04:02:36 AM
"No need. I think I can bring them all back by myself. I have a heavy lifter repulsorpad in my ship for emergencies."

:: Mali walks back to her small ship, the Finesse, and pulls out the medium-sized repulsorpad. She opens the cargo compartment, and lifts all the ysalamiri onto the pad, making sure to press the button on the nutrient cages which sedates the ysalamiri, thereby cutting off their force-dampening effect. It would be unwise to anger a Sith by going near one with an active ysalamiri. She walks with the pad back towards the cell (She had memorized the blueprints of the palace before coming in, as any good Intel agent would do), and turns to Gengar yet again. ::

"This button" :: She points to a green button on the nutrient cages :: "Will revive the ysalamiri, thereby activating their natural force-dampening effect." This other button" :: She points to a red button on the cages :: "Will sedate the ysalamiri. Once they are sedated, their anti-force bubble disappears. It seems to only be active when they're conscious. This last button" :: She points to a yellow button on the cages :: "Will keep the ysalamiri conscious until a passcode is entered, so the prisoners won't be able to turn off the ysalamiri if they escape from their bonds. This is the passcoe:" :: Mali punches in a 4-digit code, making certain that Gengar has seen the code, then presses the red button again, and enters the passcode once more, turning off the force bubbles. ::

"Do you understand?"

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 19th, 2000, 04:48:20 AM

Lady DeVille
Dec 19th, 2000, 04:51:54 AM
ooc: I am a Force user, yet I will edit my post a little. I am guilty of forgetting about the Deception..

edit: better now? I'm still sending the message for reinforcements, because with us thinking you are already gone, I have every right to suspect that your knights are now escaping...or that you have come back or that there is something nasty hidden under all that Deception.

Darth Viscera
Dec 19th, 2000, 06:29:44 AM
DDC, she didn't seem to be god-moding any more than you were.

Brainiac8
Dec 19th, 2000, 06:47:39 AM
*Kahn walks into the hanger, and immediately hides behind a crate. Although he can't battle, the young Sith has brought tons of bacta and med supplies. He watches DDC and the others cautiously*

Lord Dagger
Dec 19th, 2000, 11:40:26 AM
:: Dagger 'hears' DeVilles plea for help and, grabing his sabres head off to the hanger bay. Dagger completly deciding against stealth steps into the hanger bay and scans for the DarkDeception, only getting a vague feel for it Dagger reaches out with the Force and closes all the doors in the hanger and calls out ::
"Come out and fight me cowards"

Lady DeVille
Dec 19th, 2000, 12:19:02 PM
ooc: (sorry to interrupt again!) I didn't like Mali's post either. /ic:

*De'Ville inches around the landing gear of her TIE, and carefully reaches out her hand towards her lightsaber. She hears the door opening again, and Dagger starts shouting something.

Hoping she hasn't been noticed yet, De'Ville extends some more and grabs her sabre hilt, returning into the shadows under her ship, ready to do battle.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 19th, 2000, 02:24:30 PM
*Cloak sees Dagger and points towards him. The brothers Radon and Ruckus rush towards him while the others continue on searching for an escape craft. The spot a Z-10 seker often used for observance and begin to head for it. Cloak senses LD, but pretends to ignore her as the group moves towards the ship.*

gengar13
Dec 19th, 2000, 04:02:45 PM
OOC: Ok so i will do this all over again as well.

IC: Gengar had reached the door to the hanger, but it was shut colsed tightly. so he went into a nearby vent that lead into the hanger bay. Gengar reached the other side and quietly climed through ending up right behind Kahn. Gengar goes over by him and sits watching DDC carefully with his sound gun ready to fire.

*So hows things going buddy, anything major happen yet*

Gengar whispered to Kahn.

Brainiac8
Dec 19th, 2000, 05:05:53 PM
*Kahn jumps when he hears Gengar. He turns and whispers back*
Nothing major yet, but something is bound to happen soon. Be careful buddy, don't go dying. If you get hurt I'm gonna beat the crap outa ya.
*Kahn quiets suddenly as DDC looks in their direction.*

gengar13
Dec 19th, 2000, 11:38:17 PM
Gengar covers his mouth and slows down his breathing. he talks to Kahn with the force.

*Ok buddy we gotta be more carful or we could get killed with one hit. i will aim my sound gun at him and if he even takes one step towards us i will fire and then i want you to go through this vent and find LW, she shuld be here somewhere.

Live Wire
Dec 20th, 2000, 12:21:34 AM
*LW passes LD and hands over her saber. LD gives LW a confused look as LW dematerializes in front of her eyes*

*A few moments later LW rematerializes in front of ddc and LD uses the force to toss LW's saber to her*

Not so fast! I have a score to settle with you!

*LW points her saber at ddc with a snarl on her face. Calling out to the others she says*

Move in on them now! But this one's mine!

Garrett Blade
Dec 20th, 2000, 01:01:21 AM

Lady DeVille
Dec 20th, 2000, 02:44:48 AM
*After tossing her lightsaber to Live Wire, De'Ville ran to her toolbox and started throwing out the contents, searching for what lay beneath. Taped to the bottom of the container was a six inch vibroblade.

Ripping it out of the tool box, De'Ville ran around toward the Caracan knights that were headed for the Z-10 Seeker. She initiated a force pressure wave that was strong enough to knock them off their feet and send them skidding across the floor.*

gengar13
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:21:56 AM
As the knights skidded across the floor, one of them stopped right infront of Gengar and Kahn.

*Look out buddy. stay back*

Gengar shot his sound gun which sent the knight flying across the floor again but this time hitting up against a metal beam injuring his back. gengar stood up from where he was and ignited his saber.

*I'm ready you ugly discusting knights. i will kill you and feed you to my pets*

Gengar slowly walked towards the fallen knight.

Banestone
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:43:42 AM
*With a resounding smash and sound of tearing metal that startles all the sentients in the hangar (with the possible exception of Blade), a 15-meter object suddenly smashes through the closed hangar doors and leaves a bulging, gaping hole in it's wake. Most of the TSO Sith recognize the strangely colored (yet mostly red) projectile instantly for what it is, The Shell... the rest just gape as it craters into the duracrete floor, between DDC and his Knights and the only non-enemy area they had left.

With a snap, The Shell's carapace splits and seems to spit out a huge gleaming alien - half of him gleaming the chrome of durasteel, the other half an unearthly red that seems to be piercing through his black skin - who lands soundlessly on one knee in front of DarthDarkCloak, eyes closed and arms spread apart to his sides.

Banestone's eyes blink open and the red steam of the Dark Side energies he's holding instantly begin to gently waft from them as well. A low growling comes from deep in his throat as he stares at the treacherous Sith before him, and he clenches his left hand into a fist that sprouts four slender, yet lethal, lightsaber claws*

Lord Dagger
Dec 20th, 2000, 11:35:27 AM
:: Dagger sense the two knights running at him and smiles, 'fools' he thinks and, reaching out with the Force, he smashes them into a nearby wall, breaking arms and ribs ::
"Come on DDC you can do better than that!"
:: Dagger scans the rubble near the shell and sees LW heading towards DDC so decides not to interfear, he looks back to the two knights and waits for them to get back up ::

Brainiac8
Dec 20th, 2000, 02:58:38 PM
*Kahn continues watching from behind the crate, and figures that since he can't battle, he might as well try to help out in another way. Kahn gathers the Dark Side around him and uses it to dull the senses of a couple of knights. They are still in contact w/ the force, but as though it's through a fog. Kahn can't do anything that would majorly hinder them, but at least now they will be a micro-second slower, which is all an experianced Sith needs to make the kill. Then he pulls out a small blaster.*
Just in case.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:01:57 PM
*Cloak without flinching turns to Droid Malay keeping his eyes on both attackers. He gives the Cyborg a cold nod and from within his leg a Saber ejects. The cyborg grabs the saber and tosses it towards DDC. As Cloak catches it he twirls it into defenseive position and brings the dual crimson blades to life with his ight hand while at the same time ripping his robes off with his left. Cloak moves is right hand to the handle slowly as he begins to breath harder. He is now bre chested as he was in the cell. His muscular build was littred with dozens of scars across his pale white skin. Each scar had a different story. Cloak sares foward and wyells. "Knights stand down." Reluctantly the knights stand down and surrender to TSO only to watch their Leader battle.Ready to return to captivity if he failed and redy to escape into the now stormy night if he suceeded. Cloak eyes the two sith, LW to his right and Banestone, who he hadn't seen in quite some time to his left. He gives the two a nod signaling he was ready to begin. He was ready to take on both of them at once! The Sith leans to his right and almost dissapears as he speeds towards LW. He reapears again slightly behind her to her right facing the same direction as her. The alert LW swings her saber right, but Cloak swiftly ducks and as he springs into the standing position he swings his ight foot around to meet LWs forehead. LW is thrown to her back, and Cloak then speeds for Banestone. As he appears he swings with his saber towards Banestone. The cyborg throws his saber claws up to block and pushes Cloak back slightly. Cloak Recovers only to have the liht claws thrown his way. He dodges right and jumps to avoid Banestones back hand. He then bac andsprins into a defensive position and he seses LW behind him as she nears him he steps left to avaoid the Lordess who was jumping towars him. She splashes into Banestones chest and the two stumble backwards. They turn to see DDC with a very concentrated look upon his face awaiting the two.*

gengar13
Dec 20th, 2000, 03:32:41 PM
Gengar stands on the side with his saber back on it's hilt, but his gun in his hands ready to fire.

*If he even thinks about trying to hurt or kill my masterhe'll be sorry*

Gengar puts his gun on full power, strong enought o blow a hole right through DDC no matter how strong you are. Gengar aims the gun at the moving DDC ready to fire at any moment.

Brainiac8
Dec 20th, 2000, 05:30:31 PM
*Kahn finally comes out from behind the crates, and stands next to Gengar, watching the battle. He still holds the blaster, in a loose but ready grip.*
Don't try anything funny.
*Kahn addresses the knights, who glare at him but don't move.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 20th, 2000, 08:26:27 PM
*De'Ville holds her lightsaber in front of her as she keeps an untrusting eye on the Caracan knights. She is furious at the breach of security, furious at Cloak and furious at Live Wire for making everything personal. Wasn't his offense against us all? Well, if he defeats her, he will have to go through me before he gets off this planet. With the laziness of a jungle cat, she tosses her vibroblade in the air and catches it again in her hand.

The Caracan knights, including Droid Malay, Blue Mystique and now the brothers Ruckus and Radan (who were nursing broken bones) glared at the TSO knights and apprentices. Dagger came to stand beside De'Ville, opposite Cloak's minions. The two apprentices, Gengar and Kahn, ran out of hiding to stand behind the TSO Sith. De'Ville looked sharply at Gengar.* Put that blaster away. Their battle *she nodded to Live Wire, Banestone, and Cloak* will determine what happens to these others. If it comes down to it, I need you to take Kahn out of here to saftey. Off planet if need be. *Gengar nodded seriously, and Kahn watched Banestone with wide eyes.

Between the two groups of Sith raged an unearthly battle between one who had nothing to lose, and two who had everything to take.*

Live Wire
Dec 21st, 2000, 01:25:00 AM
It's good to have you back Banestone.

*LW and Banestone circle DDC who tries to keep his eyes on both of them. Like a caged animal he strikes out at them but the two sith masters keep him at bay*

I'm in no mood for your games DDC. Surrender now!

*When DDC shows no sign of giving up LW gets a cold look in her eyes. Shouting to the other sith holding the Knights hostage she says*

Kill them!

*LD looks at her in surprise*

You heared me! Kill them all NOW!!!!

*turning back to DDC she smirks*

It's over! You will not win this one. Surrender and I may make your death swift!

*LW lunges in at DDC and their sabers clash. LW moves in and kicks DDC's legs out from under him and Banestone moves in and slashes DDC's shoulder open with his lightclaws*

Give up! You can't win against the two of us!

gengar13
Dec 21st, 2000, 02:19:42 AM
Gengar looks at his master and smiles.

*Yes master*

Gengar aims his sound gun at full power and shot a hole right through one of the knights chest. Gengar then Aims it at one of the other knights.

*I hope you don't take this serious but an orders an order*

He shoots the next one but right through the head. he looks at LD.

*I believe the other two are yours LD*

Gengar stands right by Kahns side to keep an eye on him. he smiles evily as he watches his master fight.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 21st, 2000, 05:06:48 AM
What give up and Die a cowards death? You have no Idea what you have just done. *Cloak rolls to a kneeling position and looks down at his shoulder obviously ignoring the death of his knights.*You cut me. Now you will suffer.*Cloak stands and ignites one end of his saber. The sweet stench of blood reaches his nose. Cloaks aggression was fueled by his blood or his enemies. He is obviously affected by the gaping wound on his shoulder, it was his strong arm, his left arm. Cloaks eyes glow with anger and his body slowly levitates from upon the ground about a foot into the air. The darkness whirls around him with the power he possesed and the power of his lost comrades. He looks to LW*"You will DIE"*He then looks to Banestone and sends a huge bolt of force lightning his way disabling all of his robotic functions. Banestones organic functions are severly burnt, for he had dealt with force lightning, but never in this magnitude before. Cloak then looks to LW*"Now YOU"*He pulls LW to him with force telekenesis, and she tries to fight it, but with Cloaks exstensive training she was no match. He clenches her robes and holds her to his face.*"Now you see that, Two people dead by your order, Two of mine at that. I would be wrong to......"*Shoots lightning at Kahn and Gengar knockng them both off of their feet.*"don't worry they will live. But you will not, and any surviving family you may have and your remaining friends will all suffer your same plight. All because of Live Wire who works with her emotions and let Cloak live and then let her ragerule her and was killed like a dog. Now how does that sound?"*Cloak gives her no chance to answer and hurls her to the ground below and hen drops down onto her chest re-cracking those ribs. LW begins coffing up blood, but Cloak never lets up. He uses the force to toss LW across the hanger next to Radon who was now dead and loking her straight in the eyes. A man who served his leader, but died for her anger towards that leader. Cloak then lifts her high into the air using the force and with extreme concentration he forces her arms open. He then floats foward and rams into her side sending her slamming into a wall and then to the ground.*

Brainiac8
Dec 21st, 2000, 07:41:32 AM
*Kahn bites his lip to avoid crying out in pain, his right arm is burnt severly and he has several more burns. However, he is dimly able to make out DDC hurting LW. He uses the Force to call the blaster to him. Then he fires a single shot in DDC's direction before passing out from the injuries. It goes right in front of DDC, barely missing him. DDC was advancing on LW and now stops for a second.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 21st, 2000, 11:40:50 AM
ooc: DDC, are we going to see these other knights posting, or am I going to have to imagine a fight with them? I can't imagine just killing them out of hand, but I will... /ic:

*She still had her lightsaber in her hand, and is circling around to the Caracan knights when Kahn and Gengar earn Cloak's attention. De'Ville growls and gives Kahn a Force push that knocks him down and sends him flying towards the door.* Gengar! Get him out of here! Thats an order!

*She reaches the knights, who were ready to fight for their lives, and licks her lips.* Lets go...

Garrett Blade
Dec 21st, 2000, 01:48:03 PM

gengar13
Dec 21st, 2000, 02:41:15 PM
Gengar gets up from the lightning shock.

*Yes LD, but please keep our master safe*

Gengar picked up Kahn and he carried him out the hole of the door that banstone had made. Gengar took one last look back at LW and used the force to talk to her.

*Come back alive my master*

Gengar turned back around and continued out of there going to who knows where.

Banestone
Dec 21st, 2000, 04:00:39 PM
*Balancing on one leg, Banestone ignores the wash of pain over his skin and resets his electronics... slowly, his cybernetic side powers up again. Vaguely impressed that the amount of Force Lightning DDC threw at him was actually enough to shut off his shielded circuits, he glowered and tensed...

...Then blasted a huge ball of Destruction, seemingly straight out of his chest, right at DDC - who was looking at Blade, not the "incapacitated" cyborg Sith.

The burning sphere of Dark Side energy blasted into the back of DDC's head and slammed his face into the duracrete ground even as it severely burned his flesh.

Still not speaking, Banestone quickly nods at Garrett Blade; then finally takes his lightsaber from it's holster in his arm and ignites it as he advances on DDC with Blade*

Brainiac8
Dec 21st, 2000, 05:11:08 PM
*Kahn became dimly aware of being moved somewhere. He gained conciousness, and noticed that gengar was carrying him.*
Hey man, I can walk put me down.
*When Gengar set down Kahn, he swayed and fell, obviously disorientated.*
Ohh....I don't feel so good.
*Kahn takes a few moments to regain his composure.*
Come on man, we have to go help.
*Kahn starts walking back to the battle, although after about 4 steps he has to lean on the wall for support.*

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 21st, 2000, 09:02:39 PM
*As the fights continues, Chaos busts through the door and surveys the scene. Chaos is mildly surprised to see The Shell and Banestone but doesn't let it affect him.*

gengar13
Dec 21st, 2000, 09:08:17 PM
Gengar grabs him and picks him up again.

*Ahhh no your not going anywhere. i want to help as much as you do, my master is out there, but we would only get in the way and we might end up dead. so lets go back to the palace and i'll put you to your room*

Gengar puts Kahn on his shoulders and walks away from the Hanger as fast as he can.

Lady DeVille
Dec 22nd, 2000, 01:38:40 PM
*Rounding on the remaining Caracan knights with Dagger, De'Ville engaged them in the fight for their lives. She whirled toward one, grabbing his arms with the Force and forcing them down as she kicked him in the head. Dagger came behind him and burned him through the middle with his lightsaber. Together they turned toward the others, radiating dark side energy as they advanced.*

Live Wire
Dec 22nd, 2000, 09:43:33 PM
*LW gets to her feet in time to see DDC hit the ground from Banestones blast of destruction*

All you have done is succeed in totaly and utterly ticking me off!!!!

*LW's whole body crackles with electricity, her eyes turn yellow and her body glows. With quiet anger she unleashes her power against DDC. She watches with a smile as his body convulses under the attack. LW does not hold back her power against him. He lied to her, betrayed her, and has attacked her and everyone she holds dear and for that he was going to die! LW's eyes narrow as she continues the barrage of electricity all of her anger is channeled into her attack on him. DDC struggles to get up but collapses back down to the floor his flesh burned and steaming. With a scream he passes out and only then does LW stop her attack. With a cruel look on her face she looks at Banestone and Garrett and ignites her saber*

Time to take out the trash.

*The three sith move in for the kill*

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 22nd, 2000, 10:24:26 PM
*As one of the knights approaches him, Chaos switches his hold on his lighsaber, and slashes at their gun, then slashes at his midsection, putting him down effectively. Chaos feels another coming for him and spin kicks the knight, then slashes him in the midsection again. Chaos then takes a throwing dagger and spins it into a knight's neck that was going for Lady De'ville. As he see the knight fall on her feet, he smiles wickedly. He sees the few remaining knights, and re-ignites his lightsaber, beckoning to them.*

gengar13
Dec 22nd, 2000, 10:30:10 PM
OOC: Ummm i thought there was only 4 of them. and if so...i killed two of them so you just killed the last of them. now go over and help them kill DDC!!!!

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 22nd, 2000, 10:59:07 PM
OOC: Really? I was under the impression there were about a dozen of them... ah well.

gengar13
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:07:17 AM
OOC:Nope just 4.

Lady DeVille
Dec 23rd, 2000, 04:15:42 AM
ooc: there are more than four...I only named four because I was too lazy to name them all... I asked how many there were, but no one would tell me, so lets just kill a lot of people, eh Chaos? :) /ic:

*Nodding thanks to Chaos, De'Ville kicks a knight in the head and then sweeps her to the ground, the Caracan female's head making a wet smacking sound as it impacts with the duracrete.*

gengar13
Dec 23rd, 2000, 04:17:20 AM
OOC: Well then have fun kids LOL!!!

Banestone
Dec 23rd, 2000, 06:19:55 AM
*Banestone smiles grimly and stands beside DDC's smoldering body - forming a triangle of sorts around the scum with Blade and Live Wire.*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 23rd, 2000, 12:17:12 PM
*The three move into the kill, but the Sith was aleady not breathing anymore. The other Sith noticed that a Caracan Knight was missing. It seemed that MaddWrapper must have slipped away. The Sith sense a strong surge in the force and look up to the destroyed blast doors. From the blacknes of the hallway they see a dual bladed green saber ignited. And it seemed to be coming closer. From the shadow emerged DarkCloak withot a scratch on him, but how? They looked down to the figure who had just died and he slowy fades in size revealing MaddWrapper who had just died. Of Course, Tis was too easy of aa defeat, it couldn't have been cloak. Cloak had regained his armor and robes from within the palace. He said nothing only walked closer. With the moths and years of rigorous training he had he was ready to take on the sith that stood before him. His green eyes look out from within his black robes. He rips the robe off to reveal his battle armor. It was fashoned like the training uniforms of the Imperial Royal guard, but it ad no head set, and the forearms chest and shins were protected with a small version of the shielding the Gungans used. It was matched by the R&D facilities on Caraca. Cloak looks to his new enemes not saying anything. until he is fully preped. He then looks up and says as the last Caracan knight was killed. " MaddWrapper the strongest of the knights, the Brothers Radon and Ruckus, Malay, Malosangre, Mystique, and Cyber were all true warriors.Their loss for their Leader will deliver them in the afterlife. ndfory cwadly action TSO is damned. As we speak a fleet is headed here. Their instructions are to destroy the planet if do not escape with me on it. I, however, will not still be here. I will escape with a few scrapes and a few scratches judging by the time you all had with MaddWrapper. As for you Live Wire. I donot desire to kill you, nor have I ever desired to kill you. Banestone, I am gad to see you back, but it is sad to see we are on opposite sides at this moment. Blade, we have never cross paths and now isn't a good time to get to know me. The rest of you are new to me, but I do hope you leave to see more days as a part of TSO." Cloak then turns his head slightly and tilts it to asses the situation. "Your blasters will be useless, and the apprentices might as well leave. Thankyou." He then turns to the three sith standing over MWs carcass and says, " shall we begin?" He lift his saber up to ready position and takes a strong defensive stance with a clea sense of the room and the power within it.*

OOC: I don't want to hear nothing about God-moding. I was unfairly burt to smitherenes and I do believe this was getting out of hand. The way I escaped death was notable based upon the way my friends characters were killed off. You do realise those were peoples characters? anywho lets go and please spare the BS mutilation attacks. Because I am sure Cloak has spent more time training than everyone in SWfans. I traon my character regularly asnd some of the crap yo all did to him was ridiculous. This is my last OOC complaint. Unless you want alot of god-moding from me please cut the crap..........

Lady DeVille
Dec 23rd, 2000, 07:04:28 PM
ooc: DDC-- we cannot kill people without their permission. I asked if they were going to post and defend themselves but got no response. I did not name anyone I "killed", so cry me a river, then build a bridge and GET OVER IT! geez! *goes off in search of a better escapee to try and recapture*...if you didn't want them to die, then youshould have posted thme getting away! /ic:

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 23rd, 2000, 09:08:45 PM
OOC: sorry thought I posted, but they couldn't participate, but no prob, each and everyone has accepted death........

*Crosses that little bridge*

Lady DeVille
Dec 24th, 2000, 03:41:05 AM
ooc: lol at the little bridge! /ic:

Banestone
Dec 24th, 2000, 04:08:42 AM
OOC: *Burns little bridge behind himself* ;) Anyways, I fail to see how me hitting you with a blast of Force Destruction is comparably worse god-moding than you shorting out half my body with Force Lightning - something I've always had insulation in place to protect that from happening. We never said we disfigured you (heh, I mean, MaddWrapper). Anyways, at least it's all worked out for the moment... I'll try to keep it "down", I guess, as long as you do at least. We were just killing time for you to post again, and I apologize...

IC: *Banestone wonders briefly what DDC means by "ndfory cwadly", but only looks quizzically at the slightly toasted body of MaddWrapper on the ground before talking*

Good to see that you thought of your friends, the Knights, so highly. At least no one could ever claim your faith in your friends was your weakness...

*Banestone walks slowly, readily, to DDC's right... the trio of the cyborg, Wire, and Blade fan out around the once-leader of the Caracan Knights*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 24th, 2000, 04:38:45 AM

Garrett Blade
Dec 24th, 2000, 07:47:01 AM

Live Wire
Dec 24th, 2000, 07:33:37 PM
OOC: ...oh forget it Im too mad and tired to complain

IC:

*LW calls out for the apprentice's to leave the hangar. She didn't want any of them getting hurt. Telepatically she put out a call for anyone above the rank of apprentice to help take out DDC. Normally she hated ganging up on one person but for DDC she was willing to make an exception*

Give up DDC. You can't win this one!

*grabbing a metal pipe LW brought it down square on DDC's chest and smiled as she heared ribs crack. LW used the pipe as a conductor to send electricity through it into DDC's body. Force throwing the pipe out of reach she ignited her saber*

I'm returning the favor.

Banestone
Dec 25th, 2000, 12:53:11 AM
*Shrugs as he watches Wire and Blade take DDC down, then goes for the cheap shot once they back far enough off and forms & blasts another, although much smaller, ball of Destruction at DDC*

Edit: OOC: Whoops, forgot. True, insulation melts, but only after sustained immense heat... one blast of Lightning isn't going to both melt AND disable me.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 26th, 2000, 10:00:16 AM
*Cloak struggles to his hands and knees, the taste of blood in his mouth and blood trickling down his face. He looks to his left and right to see three people, his once commrades throwing blow after blow his way. It wasn't much for him to do. he could hear nohing but the rain storm and the raintapping on the giant hanger doors. For a second he wants to give up and take death, for he knows he could never seriously hurt these people. He never wanted things to get like this. He onl wnted to unite his fellow sith, but what was the price of this. The life of his followers, of many soldiers, and maybe his. This was not im, he was turning into a monstr for this goal of his, for this dream of his, for this now nightmare of his. With every blow his anger grew greater and greater his rage builds and his sorrow swells inside him. What was he to do? He didn't want to die, but if he continue to let himself be attacked he surely would be. He just wanted it all to be over, and death seemed to be the only way to do that until he eyed a consel across the room. It was the controls for the hanger door. he uses the force and throws a piece of the scattered debris at it taking every blow while he is still being attacked. The wind blows and rain begins to blow into the hanger. a spray from the storm washes the blood from cloaks eyes and he can see his saber lying a few feet away. he rools right and swings his feet up and with his arms and the aid of force strength enhance pushes off with oustretched feet to meet GBs chin and knock him down onto his back. He lands and clutches his side while he recalls his saber and uses it to block a blow from Banestone. However LW sneeks behind him and slashes at his back leaving a stong diagonal burn wound acrss his back. he then turns and another slash from LW slightly grazes the back of his right hand. A third slash is blocked as cloak swings his saber around , but Banestone charges from his left and plows into him sending him flying and landing nto a slide across the hanger floor and almost out of the bay doors and to his death. Cloak then rolls over and coughs up another bit of blood, but does manage to reach a little transmitter in his pocket and press a button on it. It was a location beacon. He then throws it from his pocket and forces himself to stand and continue fighting throhg his obvious pain.*

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 01:18:17 PM
*She senses a change in Cloak's sense, yet does nothing. He must be punished for his crimes.*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 06:31:04 PM
*LW quickly grabs her ankle blaster and shoots the homing beacon as it flys through the air. She didn't know why he would activate it but she wasnt taking any chances. If DDC wished to die this time LW was going to be happy to oblige. She had given him a chance and he betrayed the trust. LW had run out of patience. This could have been prevented...he could have become a member of TSO again, but not after this. It had gone too far.*

You wont win this!

*The sith closed in on DDC and LW sent another blast of lighning at him and whatched him stumble backwards as it hit him in the chest. LW comes at him slashing with her saber. DDC blocks the blow and the bay is filled with the sound of the energy blades crashing. Garrett Blade comes at DDC from the side with a pipe and smashes his head as LW foce pushes him into a wall.*

You're cornered. Give it up!

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 26th, 2000, 07:54:48 PM
*walks up to De'Ville and watches the four sith masters*

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 26th, 2000, 09:00:08 PM
Somewhere near Corellia

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 11:54:39 PM
*LW suspected DDC was planning a way out. Turning on her wrist comm she paged the fleet commander.*

LW: I want beta fleet in orbit above tso HQ. I want anything that tries to approach us shot down!

FC: Understood ma'am. Nothing will get through.

*LW yells back at LD*

Get some techs and get those bay doors closed manually. You know where the switch is.

*She turns back to DDC*

There will be no salvation for you. You will face the consequences of your actions.

*LW and Banestone both hit DDC with balls of force destruction simultaneously and LW smiles as he falls to the ground and coughs up blood*

*out of the corner of her eyes she sees techs scramble to the bay doors manual controls. LD is with them and slowly the huge doors begin to close*

It's over DDC! You can't win.

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 27th, 2000, 06:13:11 AM

DarthDarkCloak
Dec 28th, 2000, 09:04:45 PM
*The shuttle sneaks into space carrying a ver injured DDC and into the nightcrawler. TSOs sensors and coms ae disrupted by the nighcrawlers scrambling arrays, and The nightcrawler escapes carying the shuttle. Minutes later the other nightcrawler and three interdicor cruisers pull out. Now DDC was on the long journey home.*

Banestone
Dec 31st, 2000, 05:05:45 AM
OOC: Ooh, I like the new sig, DDC!

IC: *Banestone stares at the hangar ceiling moodily, as he senses the battle raging overhead... as TSO's forces handily beat off the renegade ships of DDC's, the Sith wheels and stalks angrily to his chambers. As he strides out of the hangar, two fresh Caracan Knight corpses are both twisted and flung through the air like rag dolls to smash messily against the walls in his wake.

Maintenance is contacted to clean up the mess... and fix the friggin holes in the hangar bay doors that have been created recently*

Lady DeVille
Dec 31st, 2000, 06:19:04 PM
*De'Ville sighed, and ducked as two corpses flew through the air above her head. Cloak had escaped, but at what cost? She shook her head and started silently walking back to her room to sleep off her bloodlust.*