PDA

View Full Version : Happy news from me!!!!

gengar13
Dec 31st, 2000, 11:49:35 PM
Ok here it goes. I am getting married. The day hasen't been set yet but i would like everyone here at TSO to come to it. So far the food that was sugested has been BBQ gungan and crab cakes. The drinks are whatever you want. Beer,wine,soda, whatever. Ohh and the special person is...well don't go crazy now when you hear the name ok, cause i know that some of you might noe approve. Anyways she is none other then Jedi Amnde. So please when the day is set it will be at SWfans and i would liek all of you to attend. Of course there will be no fighting there at all. Ohh and Master you will be one of the brides maids, And Kahn will be the best man. We still need a ring bearer, I will decied who that is. Dyzm if you want it then it's yours. So i say again please come to my wedding DON'T FIGHT!!!!! that is all.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:02:34 AM
Hey! In Most Cultures the Ring bearer is a Younger Person...

But I would Like to give the Bride away though...

**Arches Eyebrows**

gengar13
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:07:16 AM
Ohhh sure ou would. LOL. Ok if you don't want to be it then i guess Hades my pet gets to be him then. (Hope he doesn't eat the damn rings)

How bout you help Kahn with the bartending. Yes he will be the bartender for the wedding as Well as the best man.

Live Wire
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:23:07 AM
well I'll be there

gengar13
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:25:41 AM
Thanks LW. I new you would.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:27:45 AM
Yeah I guess... But dont you think He is a little young to be serving alcholic beverages?

Never Mind, Its your choice... How bout I be the guy who sits in the crowd crying my head off? LOL... Maybe I can convince Kahn to take the Job of Limo Driving and i'll take bartender... **Goes into a pondering state**LOL Your Choice Dude!

The reception going to happen at Shimi's?

gengar13
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:32:13 AM
Well if you want to be bartender then i will make him the ring bearer. Yeah that woudl work. And no it will not be at Shmi's. Instead it will be at SWfans. Not unless...well i gotta talk to Amnde about that. Maybe it will be at Shmis diner. I FORBID you to destroy the diner until after the wedding. Once it is over i will help you destroy it hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:35:50 AM
LOL!!!

But Keep your pet as the ring bearer, and kahn as the Best man. I dont really care what I do as long as I get cake!

Live Wire
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:37:53 AM
lol I agree 10 is a tad young to be working at a bar. Even for a wedding.

gengar13
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:39:27 AM
Yeah you will get cake. but Kahn si staying the best man, I just need you to be the bartender. I have decided to let Kahn be the best man and at the same time hold on to the ring. Ha i am agenius. Ohh what kind of cake do you suggest we have Dayzm since you like it so much.

OOC: Yeah i got to drink. I never drank is such a long time so tonight felt good hahahaha. of course i'm not drunk((sigh))

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:53:20 AM
Well, I like I Scream Cake...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 12:54:11 AM
You know, we should also be out side watching the fire works, we still got 2 hours

gengar13
Jan 1st, 2001, 01:00:49 AM
Yeah i like ice cream cake as well. Ande good idea i hear them outside right now. Good bye everyone.

(Walks out) Gotta go anyways see ya and happy new years)

Starts walking out of thread but slips and starts rolling out.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 1st, 2001, 01:43:02 AM
BOOM!!! That was a BIG blast!

gengar13
Jan 1st, 2001, 03:29:36 AM
LOL!!!! Your telling me. It gets really smokey here on Oahu. Right now in Mililani it's getting really cloudy. I'd say after tonight it will take about one or two days or it to clear. Happy new years everyone.