PDA

View Full Version : *speaks in to the masters' minds....*

Emporer Hades
Jan 18th, 2001, 06:47:03 PM
This is Hades...I have just been wondering when someone will take me as a apprentice, I have seen many after me get masters...and I'm just left behind. Anyway, I was wondering if there was any...grudge against me...for certain events that have happened in the outskirts of the Empire. Anyway...I would like to know if I am really just waiting for a master that will never come, or not...

OOC: Ack, anyone know why my post count is all screwed up also? I had about 50 posts here, and they all disapeared when I suddenly posted again, and my post count went back to 1.

Live Wire
Jan 19th, 2001, 12:13:51 AM
Sorry about that. You'll get on asap! Its not a matter of who gets here first its who we think will match up best with the apprentice. We try to the best of our abilities to give you a master who will complement you.

Emporer Hades
Jan 19th, 2001, 02:28:44 PM
Okay, thankyou. Also, I would like to discuss an ally-ship between TSO and TGS(The Galactic Shipyards)...I would like to know if the leaders here are interested...and I will be able to supply you all with ships at a discount while the Zeus project is underway...

Live Wire
Jan 19th, 2001, 02:36:59 PM
that might be worth looking into...though I'd like to see where the fleet discussions are going to take us in teh OOC forum at swfans....the fate of all fleets seems to be up in the air. Though you may want to talk to dyzm or garrett blade.

Emporer Hades
Jan 19th, 2001, 05:56:10 PM
Yep...they better not ban my NSDs, before they even finish construction at the begenning of March(it seems like you're con for this whole fleet-change dilemma also)...And I'll try to contact Dyzm...sometime...anyway, we'll need all the allies we can get because TGS, linked with The Red Eye Crime Syndicate have some big plans...and it hopefully be completed with all the ship orders I've been making for TRU...anyway, thankyou.