PDA

View Full Version : About the new fleet rules!

Garrett Blade
Feb 6th, 2001, 02:41:30 AM
Since Thrawn is not roleplaying anymore - are we still using the new rules he proposed? if so then we need to agree on the downsizing of our fleet. If not then we need a super-simple shipbuilding system!

Emporer Hades
Feb 6th, 2001, 04:57:36 AM
Even though Thrawn isn't roleplaying, the rules he proposed were already validated, and approved by major fleet users, such as Vis. And I don't believe Vis, or myself for that matter, would want to un-downsize our fleets...soon Red Eye's new fleet page will be up, and I will have permantely lost the original ships, and I'm guessing it may be the same way for Vis. Afterall though...I wouldn't mind having my ESDs and NSDs back...

EDIT: Spelling Change

Lady Vader
Feb 6th, 2001, 03:17:36 PM
well, TSO has of yet not given the yay-say or nay-say about the matter... so, it may be validated with some groups, but as of yet, I think we are still deciding...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Feb 6th, 2001, 04:19:05 PM
SoSD, ESD, And NSD are good and fine. But When Fleets are made up of them, it gets boring. Lets just stay with Imps, vics, and supers.

Emporer Hades
Feb 6th, 2001, 05:14:02 PM
Well...I believe the rule was already validated by SWFans...anyway, if you need to know the exact rules of the downsizing, feel free to ask me, Vis told me.

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 8th, 2001, 02:09:39 AM
what are the current rules?

Saphire Dragoness Azalin
Feb 8th, 2001, 02:11:09 AM
what are the curent fleet rules?
Could anyone email them to me at

somali@alphalink.com.au

please?