PDA

View Full Version : Important!

DRAGONFLAMER
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:54:54 PM
Will you guys ally with my board. Please join and ally <a href=http://pub47.ezboard.com/borderofthesith3450>Order Of The Sith</a>

Lady DeVille
Feb 4th, 2001, 03:14:59 AM
I am confused, are you starting a new Sith group? (You just became Sith yourself.) Your group would have to prove that it is solid, and not going to blow apart, before we would consider beoming allies with it.

Xinkz
Feb 4th, 2001, 01:43:13 PM
The link does not work, but you can access it through the one in his sig.

gengar13
Feb 4th, 2001, 04:40:25 PM
Well first we will have to get members in order to keep this place alive. Then after we are doing good...we will ask agin for a alliance. But keep your books open cause we might ask this agin in like a couple of months.

Lady Vader
Feb 6th, 2001, 03:19:24 PM
we are always open to new alliances...

keep us posted to as to your progress with your group... once it is solid and of a noteable size, come to us again with your request and we will discuss it...

gengar13
Feb 7th, 2001, 05:57:38 PM
Ok then we will. Ohh and what do you guys think if we become part of the TGC galaxy. I mean DF board not yours. I think it would give you guys an advantage. Well what do you guys think.

Lady DeVille
Feb 7th, 2001, 06:02:39 PM
The two galaxies do not overlap, as far as I know. I guess that they would exist as two different dimensions, if you choose to think about it as that. In my opinion, Ceel chooses to have nothing to do with us, so we are similarly having nothing to do with him. There is no way you could be a part of both.

Unless I am mistaken, of course.

gengar13
Feb 8th, 2001, 01:09:10 AM
Well the only reason i am thinking of DF board joining them, is because whn i tried to steal a couple of ewoks with my ship. DTG said that since TSO wasent apart of TGC galaxy. That my ship did not count and i have no ship as far as they are concerned. So it would be good for both of our groups. We would get more members and when our ship yards are done then you can order ships and what not and they would count when and if we ever want to fleet battle or take over a planet. Ohh yeah and If ceel lets us join. I think he will let us have a free planet. Well that's what he did with the other groups to start off. Hehehe good deal isn't it.

DRAGONFLAMER
Feb 8th, 2001, 08:40:25 PM
I tihkn G13 is right. We will get a free planet. We know which planet we are taking over. We need a fllet though which we don't have. YET.

gengar13
Feb 8th, 2001, 10:02:53 PM
Well DF i asked Ceel and he says he thinks hell just stick with the groups he has already. But we are still welcome to rp there. Hey now why don't you ask him to put your link in his thing as we did his.