PDA

View Full Version : Attention Darth Roul

Lady DeVille
Feb 27th, 2001, 03:14:50 PM
De'Ville stands in the Discussion Chamber, and addresses TSO.

"As some of you know, in the past few weeks there have been multiple problems with Darth Roul." She turns to him, "Roul, you have been subversive to the Council, a governing body put in place to make sure that TSO runs smoothly. All the members of the Council are such because they have experience and are respected by the other members of TSO.

"You made demands you have no right to make, you threatened a fellow Sith over a trivial matter, and you claim sole ownership of a planet that is the property of TSO. Roul, you have set up your own group to rival TSO, and have attempted to recruit in TSO's Join Forum. TSO is not a parking lot or a storage space where you can sit while you wait for your own group to get strong enough to stand on its own.

"The time for standing is now. It is the unanimous decision of this Council that you, Darth Roul, are hereby banished from this board.

"You may have a few more days to say your good-byes and clear your rooms, afterwhich full banishment will take affect."

Garrett Blade
Feb 27th, 2001, 03:20:19 PM
*Stops laughing at Roul for one moment whilst he admires the truly <FONT SIZE="12">AMAZING</FONT>signature*

<FONT SIZE="12">Where does she get those wonderful sigs???</FONT>

Lady DeVille
Feb 27th, 2001, 03:29:58 PM
ooc: I am gifted. /ic:

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 27th, 2001, 03:58:15 PM
Hmmm...

Darth Roul
Feb 27th, 2001, 05:17:55 PM
fine I will leave, however you got the short end of the stick. I got New Cov and 100,000 troops out of this and I didn't create a rival group, I created an ally. Here are my final words.

I AM DEEP INSIDE YOUR CHILDREN, THEY'LL BETRAY YOU IN MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 27th, 2001, 08:27:00 PM
"...I didn't create a rival group, I created an ally."Funny how you always hear allies say things like:

"I AM DEEP INSIDE YOUR CHILDREN, THEY'LL BETRAY YOU IN MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Roul, I am normally not one to make my voice heard where it does not belong, but this concerns all of TSO and I think there is something which you do not understand: Whatever you "got" out of this is going to be taken from you by it's respective owners, and what's not taken will be broken and burned. Afterwards I think you'll regrett it all, too. Why not give it all back before it comes to that?

Darth Viscera
Feb 27th, 2001, 08:36:24 PM
I would like to request temporary access to the Council room, or any other forum which is private. If this can be arranged, please allow Jeseth in as well. I can elaborate in private.

Lady DeVille
Feb 27th, 2001, 10:00:08 PM
Access will be granted

Garrett Blade
Feb 28th, 2001, 09:54:44 AM
Watch your vulgar posts Roul. This isn't an obscene pedophilia board! j/k!:)

Darth Viscera
Feb 28th, 2001, 09:56:29 AM
uhhhhh.....eww

gengar13
Feb 28th, 2001, 06:01:23 PM
Now now people watch your mouths, I carry with me some pepper water and soap...very stingy soap so shhhhh.

Xinkz
Feb 28th, 2001, 08:04:59 PM
I carry a cattleprod

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 28th, 2001, 09:23:54 PM
Again.... watch the vulgar posts... proding will not be allowed in this forum. Use the living quarters...

Darth Roul
Mar 2nd, 2001, 06:39:01 PM
To straiten this up: I didn't threaten Garrett he threatend me, Second I do own New Cov, i have presented a great deal of proof that I do, Third My group was going to attempt to ally itself with TSO, fourth Im sorry about recruting here, fifth I had just finished my board when I had made that post at SWFans, Sixth I was going to leave after I made a few tweaks.

I am very sorry that I made the remarks I did and I hope we can be friends again.

Lady Vader
Mar 2nd, 2001, 08:31:24 PM
Roul... you will always be a friend, at least to me...