PDA

View Full Version : Transportation begins

Lord Dagger
May 2nd, 2001, 12:56:54 PM
Two ISD's drop out of hyperspace above Coreillia. Once permission has been granted the 2 ISD's begin to send troop transports down to the surface. There they are met by Lord Chryn who begins to organise the former TDG stormtroopers into groups. Once all the transports have returned to the ships the 2 ISD's turn around and head back to Terran for another load

Lord Dagger
May 3rd, 2001, 12:22:19 PM
And ISD and a Heavy Cruiser drop our of hyperspace and the ritual is repeated, once the transports are back onboard the ships set off for Terran again

Lord Dagger
May 6th, 2001, 11:59:35 AM
The original 2 ISD's come into orbit and disgorge their loads but instead of leaving the two ISD's remain in orbit. Awaiting a pre-set signal from Dagger. On the surface the stormtroopers are arranged into squads by Chryn and placed in strategic locations around TSO

Live Wire
May 6th, 2001, 11:07:15 PM
OOC: small problem with this thread

one daggers not on planet according to the current timeline. Two TSO has been underlock down and any ship that wants to get anywhere near planetside has to be cleared. So far the only ships to get planetside were the ones that were from the tso hangar and returned to the surface and Rama's vessel! Anything distinctly non hostile. TSE, GMA, and Cierzack vessels havent even been granted planetside access. You never asked for access to be granted and its highly unlikely it would have been given had you asked in the first place. So you cant just assume a bunch of vessels come out of hyperspace and land troops. You'd have had to go through TSO and the Cierzack who havent been letting much of anyone through lately.

Lady Vader
May 6th, 2001, 11:11:50 PM
OOC: I agree. TSO has vessels up there, GMA has vessels up there, the Cizerack have their vessel up there, and we have some TSE ships on their way.

So, my question is, what exactly are you trying to accomplish when all this you are doing is rather impossible with what LW and I just said?

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 6th, 2001, 11:31:54 PM
OOC: While Dagger's presence here has nothing to do with anything (You can give orders and have them carried out elsewhere), I still cannot see any way for this insertion to happen.

Strictly from my standpoint, the Cizerack have been rather explicitly keeping traffic in the Corellia system under lock and key. Nothing in or out without authorization from TSO. We are here offering assistance under martial law, and would not allow vessels not cleared by TSO command to approach. Then, you have GMA, as well as TSO's own forces in place. To be blunt, you couldn't get those ships near the planet in that situation.

Lord Dagger
May 7th, 2001, 12:03:19 AM
OOC/These are Dagger's ships and as he is on the TSO council he has cleared them, if either of you two had bothered to contact me i would explain why i am doing this! i sujest you contact me\IC

Garrett Blade
May 7th, 2001, 05:54:03 AM
OOC: Can I just say something.....

<FONT SIZE="7">What goddamn council!?!?!?</FONT>

Just because you are a "council member" doesn't mean you can give yourself clearance. Do you really think a transportation Hercules Chopper would automatically be given clearance to land on an Aircraft Carrier just becase it was harbouring an important person/personnel, eg the President, Prime Minister of even General of sorts? NO! They still need clearance even if they are God!

Remember the beginning of ROTJ. Vaders ship still neded clearance, even though he was second to the Emperor!

Live Wire
May 7th, 2001, 07:30:53 AM
OOC: dagger I repeat you cant clear the ships unless you are on planet and last time I checked you had left with DeVille. Once under lockdown everything has to go through main TSO security. Even if you are a council member you have to get clearance to land. Whenever one of us is away we still go through TSO to get clearance we dont just land cause we're council members. If you're off planet you cant give clearance I dont care who you are.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 7th, 2001, 10:22:52 AM
OOC: True, without planetside go-ahead, I would treat any approaching craft as hostiles.

Lord Dagger
May 7th, 2001, 12:00:46 PM
fine delete the f**** thread. i'd do it mysef but someone took my admin powers....

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 7th, 2001, 12:10:06 PM
OOC: That's not really necessary. Why not rewind and RP it from the beginning. I think this would be an interesting little situation.

Lord Dagger
May 7th, 2001, 12:38:53 PM
way ahead of you my friend, i've already begun...i'll post the next part here at TSO later