PDA

View Full Version : Admin powers

Lord Dagger
May 4th, 2001, 03:11:59 PM
I would appreciate it if whoever thought it would be amussing to remove my admin powers would tell me, either here or in private (e-mail = SithLordDagger@AOL.com AIM = SithLordDagger ) why they thought this would be a good idea, and what probeblem they have with me, the same goes for anyone else, if you have a problem with me don't sneak about behind my back, tell me to my face. thankyou

Gav Mortis
May 4th, 2001, 03:20:49 PM
I would like to notify that Dagger is not the only individual who has had their Admin Powers taken away and Individual X, who shall remain nameless has committed this on what I feel are unjust grounds. This issue needs to be resolved fast people.

Lady DeVille
May 7th, 2001, 09:38:26 PM
I have been occupied with finals and MOVING...and return to also find that MY admin powers have been revoked.

What is going on? I'm not being hostile, just curious. However, if someone wants an IC fight, I'll bring it. :)

edit: As I am on a rather slow connection, I have now tried to check the SSC and the Council Room... no access. Again, very curious. Is this an IC or an OOC thing going on? Because I'm not sure. Also, no AIM right now, so if any one is online, and knows answers, I'd appreciate them posting them here. :)

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 7th, 2001, 10:17:56 PM
I don't have all the answers at present, but its an IC thing, from what I do know. :)

Lord Dagger
May 7th, 2001, 10:32:38 PM
i fail to see how OOC admin powers have anything what so ever to do with IC, sheesh and i get acused of muddling the two

Lady DeVille
May 7th, 2001, 10:36:13 PM
:) Ok, LL, I thought you were on the council? I know LD resigned, so IC it sort of makes sense to be locked out. I would have appreciated notice, though. But Dagger? I'm confused as to why he would be IC, since no one really knows if he's helping me, or if I'm dead or alive or if he's bringing LD back or not. In fact, no one from TSO has tried to keep tabs on LD, which is amusing.

Lord Dagger
May 7th, 2001, 10:40:50 PM
i could even make a very educated guess as to who did it, even though no one will tell me who....i think we need to talk LD, in private...

Darth Viscera
May 7th, 2001, 10:43:26 PM
:( my word! Dagger! There will be time for that after you've discussed your admin status.

:rolleyes: men

Lady DeVille
May 7th, 2001, 10:53:16 PM
Viscera, sorry about the "meow" thingy...I put that the day you were running around with your little pus- KITTY. *ahem* :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :)

Dagger, I think you have access to my private study on Fear's Womb, so go there please. Ok?

I'm not going to be on much longer...flying to Oklahoma tomorrow. Anyone live in Phoenix AZ? I have an hour layover there....*sigh* changing planes will be scary!

Darth Viscera
May 7th, 2001, 11:00:53 PM
Language LD! My innocent ears cannot take such profanity!

:rolleyes: women

Lady Vader
May 7th, 2001, 11:02:20 PM
OOC: you'll be fine LD... we'll miss ya... sorry we weren't able to get together before your departure... I so wanted to... well, there's always next time, and there WILL be a next time :)

have a safe flight! :)

as to SSC access, both Dagger and LD have it back... LD's access to the Council was taken away because she resigned from the Council... as to Dagger's access to the Council, I reinstated it, but it's possible that EZ just didn't register it... I'll check again...

Lady DeVille
May 7th, 2001, 11:09:13 PM
Ok, good to hear. Yeah, i was disappointed about Disneyland not happening. BUT I went to the beach and got my legs sunburned so badly...well, the back of my thighs are still really tender, and I'm red like a lobster.

How about Admin? Gone for good?

Jeseth Cloak
May 8th, 2001, 04:54:02 AM
Hm... I also had my SSC access revoked, as of only a week or two ago. I haven't really mentioned it before though.

Live Wire
May 8th, 2001, 08:00:48 AM
I dont know anything about jeseths ssc access being revoked...that could just be a glitch or the fact that the password was changed...at least I think it was changed. who knows! I'll look into that one for ya.

But as far as admin powers they are not an OOC thing. To some degree yes they are an OOC responsibility cause you do things like titles blah blah blah, but for the most part they are IC. They were given on the basis of IC responsibility and so when that responsibility was revoked then the admin powers get taken away. If they were based on OOC only then you could theoretically have a jedi as an admin at your board! Think about it as much as people whine about mods and admins being an OOC thing they are the quickest ones to revoke powers if someone turns or what not. Get realistic people! -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- if I turned jedi I would expect to be out of locked forums and my admin powers revoked within the hour!

LD did resign and thus forfieted the power.....dagger violated one of the basic rules of TSO the one prohibiting unprovoked intersith fighting. And so he was punished for his actions. If dagger wishes to contest this ruling then he can ask for permision back into the council chamber and he can address this issue cause yes its all IC! No ones taking this OOC okay! So I urge you to leave it IC!

I dunno how much I'll be on in the evenings cause its concert week here at school and I've got tons to do but I'll be on in the morning!

Lord Dagger
May 8th, 2001, 12:32:13 PM
hey woah, hold on a minute, intersith fighting, i think not, i'd like a link to the thread where this "happened" if you don't mind.... becuase i'm willing to bet you haven't got one

Lady Vader
May 8th, 2001, 12:58:12 PM
what about when you threatened my life twice?... when you challenged me?... any of these ring a bell?...

Gav Mortis
May 8th, 2001, 03:26:43 PM
Well I'm not gonna take sides but in all honesty if we're gonna nitpick here then why don't we take into account the nature of a Sith. Sith are supposed to be aggressive and full of negativity. Therefore, how could LV, you're character, expect there to be peace and harmony all the time?

Quite a contradiction if you ask me. IC we should be able to tolerate each others egotistical, beligorant attitudes as it is expected and as a result pay them no mind.

Dagger was acting as most Sith would; he can't get what he wants so he's gonna make idle, beligorant remarks in one of his little temper tantrums as we all do because looking at it objectively, Sith really can act like a bunch of whining, spoilt brats when they want!

So he might have made a contraversial remark IC. But Admin powers are not an IC privilage so lets not use them in such a way. If you have a problem with a fellow members attitude stand up to them IC, no more of this OOC nonsense. The example Live Wire used of a Jedi being an Admin here is exagerrated because Dagger is not a Jedi and therefore common sense must prevail!

Otherwise we are gonna start losing trust here on an OOC level which is as you will all agree no good!

Lecture over. You are free to have your lunch break! :)

Lord Psychic
May 8th, 2001, 03:39:57 PM
Yes, I think we've all had enough OOC mixing with IC ever since the closing days of TSC.

Jeseth Cloak
May 8th, 2001, 05:52:57 PM
I agree with Gav. Him and I tend to meet eye to eye on alot of these kind of points, it seems. :)

Lady DeVille
May 8th, 2001, 06:33:50 PM
I also agree with Gav. I'm not a Jedi. I am trustworthy OOC. IC, I don't think any of you should trust LD farther than you can throw her, but of course, no one is reacting to her IC anymore. And that was an OOC comment, so no overreacting to her now. Ok?

I fail to see why I should have my admin status revoked. But, barring having it replaced, why aren't I even a mod anymore? I didn't even do much, except put all the links up, and move OOC threads, and change titles. So....?

Lord Dagger
May 8th, 2001, 10:32:30 PM
perhaps i did challenge you, but that doesn't come into the cattogry "fighting" last time i checked and i would still like you to produce some proof of it

Live Wire
May 9th, 2001, 08:09:52 AM
look at admin powers as being like the TSO security codes.....you have someone who betrays you...you lock them out! You dont leave someone you dont trust IC with the means to stab you in the back. Cause then if they do its your own damn fault!

I warned Dagger when he started threatening LV and Anbira that his behavior was unacceptable and had consequences! That such behavior was inappropriate for someone in his position! You can not go around threatening the lives of another memeber in tso without GOOD reason!!! Now if someone stabbed you in the back sure go threaten their life! I understand that things will get heated IC we're sith but blatent disrespect and arrogance is intolerable. He was given the opportunity to recant and he refused! I dunno about anyone else but Im pretty sure that if someone like say Morgan or Kahn acted in such a way you wouldnt hesitate to punish him severly. I hold them to the same standards I hold myself and the rest of TSO to.

Now if you want to talk about this in a calm non confrontational OOC manner we can do so and take it into the council chamber since we're the ones you seem to have the issue with.

I dont have anything against you OOC! I never have! I really try to be fair and reasonable OOC. But lets be realistic people even the jedi took away DT's admin powers when he resigned from GJO!! You dont leave yourself vulnerable which is something we learned the hard way at TSC. As much as I like DeVille OOC shes an IC liablity and she's proven it! Its the same way with Dagger...for what he did any other group would have locked him out then killed him. Same with DeVille....disention = death.

Better safe then sorry! And dagger forgets that his promotion was temporary. He was our alternate. (like on a jury you have two alternate members in case you need them to vote) That is how he was used! He was our backup for council votes. And with his IC behavior he doesnt even deserve that position. He got his admin powers when we had to place him temporary on the council...he was taken of the council because of his IC actions and thus lost the priveledges thereof!

ITS NOT OOC!!! Get that in your heads!!!!! This is all happening for IC reasons!

dagger if you want to see the discussions that resulted in this I'll talk to LV and LL and see if they saved any of it. I couldnt save my discussions with you cause I've been using my laptop at home and its out of HDD space.

now if you feel the need to discus this further I suggest eveyone calm down! I hate OOC bickering! It stresses me out and makes me unhappy and I have enough -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- in my life that stresses me out and makes me unhappy. I dont need something thats supposed to be FUN making it worse! I think just about everyone feels that way.

Jeseth Cloak
May 9th, 2001, 02:06:52 PM
(ooc)

perhaps i did challenge you, but that doesn't come into the cattogry "fighting" last time i checked and i would still like you to produce some proof of itActualy, to be honest, he's right to some degree. He made a challenge... While the things he went and said at the OOC forum were a little extreme, he apologized for that. I personally think Sith are supposed to be irrational, aggressive, and often times very cruel in their judgement. Some more than others, of course:

Darth Vader for exmaple was alot more calculating than Darth Maul, both in his attacks and in his thinking. Darth Maul was more confrontational and aggressive. The Emperor wasn't ever really a "Sith," however, since he was a Dark Jedi who had deeply studied the Force in all it's forms, including religions (ie, The Sith). He was pretty damn unique even when compared to Vader and Maul.

Anyway... enough with the lecture. :p On to my second issue:

Lady De'Ville made a decision to "dissolve" the council, but in all honesty nothing was resolved in that thread. It's still unknown where everyone here at TSO stands on her decision, and if you revoked her acess to the SSC and Council Room before knowing then how would you know that it wouldn't be you who suddenly found herself locked out of places, with no IC security codes?

To be honest, I don't really see much happening around here lately... or ever, for that matter. There are a few RPs going on here and there, but hardly anything of note. OOCly, I've considered quite a few times leaving, and while there are a few IC reasons behind it, I don't see what my presence here does - or hardly what anyone's presence here does, save maybe LW, LV, Gav, and Dagger.

I'm not making an attempt to be out of line or anything of the sort, but TSO doesn't have very many members, and some of those who are the most active (Myself, Seth, and De'Ville) aren't given a chance to do anything here on an IC basis that matters. IC, they are rather distrusted, or even disliked in some instances. I'm just wondering: If you're surrounded by people who aren't trust worthy, or who border line considered to be traitors (Lord Dagger, De'Ville), then what really is left of TSO, since in total we have so few members?

Not much, it seems. I'm not leaving (unless IC problems catch up with me at TSO), but I really don't see a reason to stay (other than maybe training someone, though the one apprentice I have hasn't posted since the training thread began). Don't misunderstand, I know I've bugged LV before about a position on the Council, so I wouldn't want this to be interpreted as my being bittered in some way about that. The only reason I asked is because it seems to me like TSO isn't doing anything on a big scale that is being noticed, and I thought by being on the Council maybe I could change that, and bring a little more life to this place.

The only reason I ranted on like this is because over at TBH, I generally tend to have alot of things to do, and I come here and check this board and there's next to nothing to do at all. At current only about 5 or 6 of our members here ever do anything, and only about 4 of those do anything which really affects TSO at SWFans.net.

Darth Roul
May 9th, 2001, 03:46:44 PM
I have not posted here before today because I have a motto now, don't get involved unless you must. I feel that I must.

1)this should not be OOC
2)admin powers are just as IC as OOC. I was given mod powers because of my devotion to TSC (which I would like to have back, but that is not priority now)
3)Sith are very tempermental but that doesn't mean that we can't behave like civilized adults
4)Jeseth you are wrong in saying that you, LD and LD are the only ones who are not given responcibility because they are on the verge of being kicked out
5)we don't do much because of two reasons
1)We have no Council
2)When we do have a council then the council is basically what needs to take the initiative to start an invasion or a fight. I have given many plans and ideas but nothing happens
6)If you aren't on the council then you shouldn't have admin powers. Like it was said earlier
<quote>we can not give out admin powers to everyone because then we have too many people with too much power
-Ital_a Marzull_o of The Sith Council</quote>

These are just my feelings. If I offend anyone I don't mean too. And sorry for both rambling and the profanity

Jeseth Cloak
May 9th, 2001, 07:14:01 PM
(ooc)

4)Jeseth you are wrong in saying that you, LD and LD are the only ones who are not given responcibility because they are on the verge of being kicked outI beleive you misunderstand the point I was trying to get across. I don't want Admin powers, I can do fine without them... and I don't believe I'm on the verge of being kicked out (at least not at current), but what I was trying to say is that LD and I may be behaving so strangely because we're tired of things moving so slowly and no one really ever doing much. I'm not critizing people for having lives and having to be away and stuff, but the fact of the matter is that a few members who are away constantly is about as good as no members.
5)we don't do much because of two reasons
1)We have no Council
2)When we do have a council then the council is basically what needs to take the initiative to start an invasion or a fight. I have given many plans and ideas but nothing happensWhat's keeping us from getting a Council together? Why were your ideas not acknowledged or responded to? That's what I'm talking about.

A council shouldn't only be for doing things like starting wars and fights, or mediating and being diplomats. There are much more important things that a council can do at the same time that would help the group over all.
6)If you aren't on the council then you shouldn't have admin powers. Like it was said earlier

we can not give out admin powers to everyone because then we have too many people with too much power
-Ital_a Marzull_o of The SithWell, on ocassion you do have the need for someone not on the council to have admin powers (or mod powers) for a number of reasons, but that's not really anything I'm grumbling about.

Lady DeVille
May 9th, 2001, 08:09:29 PM
Live Wire, I'm not all bent out of shape over this. Last I had heard you were still allowing me into these places with the same access I had before, I was a little upset at not being notified, and simply finding myself without access. But I'm over it. Ok? So if you are getting all worked up over this, then by all means take some time out to calm down.

If I were any calmer I think they'd be taking me to the morgue!

Jeseth does have a point. Some one needs to acknowledge what De'Ville did, or something. If I'd gone into my actions with some sort of plan, perhaps they would be finding themselves locked out of places. But I didn't, so no fears there. :) Next time...it'll be different. :) :) :)

Nupraptor
May 10th, 2001, 10:00:47 AM
OOC ~

3)Sith are very tempermental but that doesn't mean that we can't behave like civilized adultsErm, that is perhaps the most contradictory statement I've heard in a long while.

"Oh, we're evil, nasty Sith! Let's go have a Tea party, think this through, and discuss this matter rationally like... well, like Jedi!" :/

The reason why Sith were restricted to only 2 was because they are hateful, jealous, and petty creatures which destroyed themselves. Now, obviously, there can't be only 2 Sith with a collection of hundreds of roleplayers, so the rules were bent a little: Sith are willing to cooperate in order to accomplish a common goal. Describing them as "Tempermental" makes the Sith sound like an unruly pet, or perhaps a businessman having a bad day. Sith are full of Rage, Hatred, and Aggression.

The day I see a Sith, dressed up in a Tuxedo with his hair combed back, holding a Martini and telling me "We can discuss this like rational adults", I'm gone.

Garrett Blade
May 10th, 2001, 11:07:33 AM
*Garrett smiles insanely at Nupraptor in response to his last remark*

Hey De'Ville!? By acknowledging what you done, what do you mean? Acknowledge the part where you shouted that TSO was in ruins and started this whole mess? or acknowledge that you've buggered off to Selonia???

Lady DeVille
May 10th, 2001, 06:49:32 PM
;) Well, i find it interesting that no one seems to care where she's gone. But, I'm probably just starting problems for myself now. :)

Live Wire
May 11th, 2001, 12:54:32 AM
sorry I havent been posting like I had said earlier its concert week so I've been at school an insane amount of hours in the evenings.

Okay I agree jeseth TSO isnt the most active. But to be honest with ya we have tried organizing things but there are two problems we keep running up against. 1)apathy among TSO members. Like the for fun war we tried doing with the jedi...how many tso memebers were really in that??? hmmm??? We had Gav and Garrett doing open RP's no one wanted to get involved! and 2)the jedi dont get that involved! Again the things we have tried to do with them they never support. Its hard to really get something going when the opponents and your own people dont give a -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. (excuse my language)

And no Roul its not the councils job to organize everything! I've said this time and time again the council is here to keep life stable!!!!! If you want action its the job of the members too!!! Yes the council members participate in RP's but honestly they are the only ones taking the real initative right now! With a few exceptions! If you want more to do then get off your ass and help out!

I really hate how people feel free to blame the council cause they're bored! Go complain at the jedi for not participating! Go start something yourself! Participate when we do start something! Now if you have tried all this and are still bored then come bitch about it! You want to be spoon fed and thats not how TSO works. Thats not how its ever worked. The idea is to have equal participation that way everyones intersts get served and not just have one person say go do this!

Now I know like it sounds like I have no sympathy and you knwo what I'll be honest with you...unless you've been completely active, you've participated at EVERY opportunity possible, and taken your own initiative instead of whining first then no I dont have any sympathy.

Do you know how many rps can stem from this whole palace thing? we're working on a trade agreement, Gav has returned (if any of you bothered to read mirror mirror), theres disention, mistrust...-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- this could be the best opportunity but all you're doing is whining that you never do anything! look around you!!!! Theres plenty to do if you find it!

If you dont take initiative then you're just a pawn! And I dont know about you but I left that whole being a pawn thing behind when I left TSC!

Yes its true there have been RP ideas that came up and were badly timed but not all rps can happen. I've had to scrap great ideas! So has Gav and LV and LL! But somehow we manage to stay active! Why cant the rest of you? So we dont chit chat like other groups do in a bar. So what if we dont get 1000 posts everyday! It doesnt mean we arent doing stuff. I dont know about you but I come here everyday (baring RL things like concert week) I post...Im in RPs! Im always tossing ideas back with LV when I see her and and with Gav and others! sure a lot of ideas get scrapped but hey we're trying!!!! So dont say we're not doing jack! The ones you acuse of not doing anything are the ones the most involved!

Im sorry if this is really harsh but teching went badly today and Im probably taking it out on you guys but my point is the same......take initative!!! We've got a great situation for some kick ass storylines! Get the grey matter working people!

Lady Vader
May 11th, 2001, 01:09:11 AM
amen

anyone even take a notice to the fact I started a thread to rebuild the palace? there's more to it than just that... I've got an outside contact getting us the materials... I could always link that here so that ppl could see what was happening...

Live Wire
May 11th, 2001, 01:20:33 AM
yeah I have more to say sorry people! lol I know you're all sick of hearing me talk.

As to what jeseth asked about Rouls ideas not happening...some were badly timed! Others, got squashed by apathy! Another thing if you have an idea and you present it in the SSC or whatever...if everyone says hey good idea dont wait for someone else to start it! We've had that happen! Start it yourself! Make a post in the discussion chamber and say HEY PEOPLE GET IN HERE! I get into rps that way. I look for stuff to do at swfans. I've done major character development in wierd little threads that just happen to be around. I keep myself busy! If anyone wants me in an RP thread just ask usualy Im there. And schools out in three weeks so I'll be around a lot!

Theres a lot that goes on that is at different places if you look! I started a trade agreement with the Cizerack, sure its not at swfans but it sure as hell effects the swfans timeline! We're trying to work closely with TSE as sister groups and LV is heading up that one! All things to benefit tso that DO effect the swfans timeline. So far most things around here effect the grand scheme of things even if they dont take place at swfans all the time.

Roul...we'll see about giving you mod powers

Jeseth yes I personally think you deserve a council spot! You're reasonable and you discus things in a mature fashion.

Remember not everything takes place in this forum or at the RP forum at swfans. There is SOOO much going on that none of you should be bored!

We've been working on resolving this whole council situation. But there were a couple RP's that prevented us from doing so in the timeline! RP time moves slower then real time so yeah it takes a week to get the timeline moving a day or two. be patient....we've got those RPs out of the way...once my concert is over I'll be dedicating most of my time to this. finshing up trade agreements...working on the council situation.

I was acused the other day of only doing stuff for my character! As if I dont care about tso so let me tell you I love TSO as much OOC as I do IC cause I made friends through the hell we went through making a a place like this possible! Which is why I continually work my ass of for everyone here! Im on the council cause I want to see TSO succeed when people said we couldnt! Im here to serve! Im not here to babysit!

I guess I just find it odd that the people mentioned as being most active can be so incredibly active when people say we dont do anything! just something to think about and I'll shut up for now!

Darth Roul
May 11th, 2001, 12:01:22 PM
I am sorry for some of my statements earlier about the council. I have been having some writers block lately and that is why I havn't done too much. I am thinking of starting an little rp on New Cov. I am still working it over so I will get back to you on this.

And LW thanks for looking into getting me mod powers.

Oh and if TSO wants to they can trade with Nothos Inc. which is my company. We have a great deal of unused resources just sitting around. Also Dyyz Natal is now a bounty hunter open for business at this time.

Lord Dagger
May 11th, 2001, 01:11:11 PM
Claps
"Well said my lady, well said indeed, i couldn't agree more..."

Xarkz Chaos
May 11th, 2001, 07:42:00 PM
Alright, I have decided to stop being lazy and not posting, aka "lurking" in my usually sense. I've deciding to "grace you with my presence" because I am one of the members-who-aren't-members.

I am a Knight, for those of you who don't know me. I've been around for a long time, since June of last year in TSC, I beileve. I'm also a mod, and if anyone is handing out awards for "Sith Most Likely Not To Post," (thanks LD:) ) well I'd better start walking to the stage.

I have been watching the happenings at this place for many a day, although I've been slacking off in last month. I have always watched, never really participated though. Didn't know why, just didn't.

It was never lazyness or lack of interest, maybe it was because I didn't want to be kicked out, or perhaps shyness although I tend not to be a shy person. However, whenever I think about posting in a topic I usually didn't, because I didn't want to mess up their roleplay, or anything else.

Now that I have been contemplating it for awhile, I have come up with the conclusion that it is because I wanted my character to be perfect, in name, rank, personality, everything. Some members know that I have actually made another name or two and only joined here(DarkSithChaos), but I lost interest because no one knew him like they know my XC name.

I don't know why I chose Xarkz as a first name, and in the beginning I didn't want people calling me by it, to only call me by Chaos. However this is a chore and I bored of it, so it does not bother me anymore. I see people like LD and Garrett that aren't worried about their images, they just have fun and do whatever pops in their head. I always respected them for that.

I have, in the past, wanted to join in some roleplays but never did. I would like this to change by the time I get out for summer however, I am tired of lurking and such, you are all people I would probably say hi or yo to, so I am not going to be intimidated anymore. I want to be listed at the top of the active players at the very least.

I am sorry if I rambled, but hey, its not like I have done this everyday. :)

Xinkz
May 11th, 2001, 07:42:46 PM
by the way, all of that^^ was OOC in case you didn't notice... :)

Lady DeVille
May 11th, 2001, 07:52:28 PM
:) Nice, Chaos, very nice. You are "most likely not to post" but also MOST MISSED! :)

Xarkz Chaos
May 11th, 2001, 08:09:32 PM

Jeseth Cloak
May 11th, 2001, 09:10:27 PM
Another thing if you have an idea and you present it in the SSC or whateverSpeaking of which... I still don't have access. :p

Lady Vader
May 12th, 2001, 12:51:27 AM
whoa! I thought you did?! lemme fix that... :)

Jeseth Cloak
May 12th, 2001, 09:57:20 AM
Thanx. :)

Jeseth Cloak
May 12th, 2001, 12:10:39 PM
Hey! I still don't have access.... :(