PDA

View Full Version : A gift for the Sith Council

Jehova Eaven
Dec 16th, 2001, 04:53:40 PM
I stood alone in the dark halls holding a napsack over my shoulder. I had previously asked to see the council for matters pertaining to a certain Jedi, they had told me to wait here. The dimly lit hallway seemed very nostalgic, it reminded me of my childhood home back on Ambriel II.

Ambriel II, it was very green, at least on the continent I had lived on. Our house was a fairly large house. I remember the other children running around outside enjoying the fresh air while I stayed inside with my tutors studying the arts of war. Practicing with each weapon that our military force had carried, while the children practiced their foolish games.

I was snapped out of my memory-trance as a disciple clad in a black robe and hood had entered.

"They will see you now."

Lady Vader
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:28:31 PM
(Oooooo... And Christmas came early to TSO :p )

*LV stood up from her seat and regarded Eaven as he entered the chambers.*

What is it you have for the Council to see?

Live Wire
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:46:40 AM
*LW looked up from her computer console and leaned back in her chair*

Jehova Eaven
Dec 20th, 2001, 04:21:12 PM
((OOC: Only two council members? Oh well :) The items in the napsack refers to this thread: www.swforums.net/forum/sh...id=11229)) (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11229)))

I shot a glance at the council members sitting at their consoles. They seemed curious about the napsack, as they should be. I set the bag down on the ground and reached inside, pulling out the arms of my most recent victim.

"These are the remains of a Jedi that opposed the Order. I offer these to you."

Lady Vader
Dec 21st, 2001, 04:25:45 PM
*LV looked at the limp appendages, dripping wth their own fluids. She wrinkled her nose and smiled.*

Effective, albiet a bit barbaric.

*She laughed.*

But not much worse than I would have done.

*She nodded her head to Eaven.*

You have done a great service to the Sith cause in eradicating this Jedi pest. Do what you will with it's... remains.

This will bode well in your advancment in the Sith Order.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:16:19 AM
I let go of the bag allowing it to land with a thump. I knelt before the Council, "My pleasure, Mistress." The council seemed impressed at the contents of the bag. I was glad, at first I wasn't sure how they would take it.