PDA

View Full Version : Lord Vader enters the Council Chambers

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 12:26:58 AM
<font color=990000><font size=-1>hohhhhh....pahhhhh....hohhhhh....pahhhhh</font></font>

:: The ominous mechanical breathing of the Dark Lord heralded his foreboding arrival. Black cape trailing, the ebony warrior entered the TSO council chamber, kneeling at the floor's heraldric crest, in front of the council ::

I shall aid you in your quest to rule the galaxy.

:: Vader stared forward, ominously ::

Lady Vader
Dec 11th, 2001, 12:33:52 AM
*LV sat in her seat and raised her head at the sound of the mechanical breathing. Catching the mask of Vader, she stood and bowed her head slightly.*

Does this mean you wish to join the Sith Order?

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 09:43:18 AM
That is correct.

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 10:47:23 AM
*LW sat in her position next to LV and looked at the man before them. This was certainly a twist on the usual. It was like looking at a ghost whom you've only seen in history books even though she knew the man behind the mask could not be the deceased Lord Vader it was disturbing non the less

And now he wanted to join TSO...*

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 11th, 2001, 02:39:39 PM
"And do you intend to live up to your title," Seth glowered from the corner of the room next to the doorway, "Lord Vader?"

Darth Vader was once considered one of the cruelest men of the Galaxy. He was also once considered a Jedi Knight, even before his time as a despot. That was...the original Darth Vader, the man once known as Anakin Skywalker. This Vader resembled him in each and every way, from what Seth had observed through the various holodramas and documentaries. The difference between this Vader and the previous Vader lay behind the mask.

Seth made no attempt to hide his emotions. This Darth Vader would so openly don the suit of a great warlord, second to Palpatine in power. It was his son's fault that the Emperor met his downfall at Endor. Luke Skywalker killed both Vader and the Emperor. The Emperor returned six years later to seek his revenge. The son of Vader was there again, intent on destroying all of the Emperor's clone bodies.

"How could you don the suit of the great Vader?" Seth felt the anger surge through him. His body felt like an electric circuit, but fighting was not needed yet.

"Lord Vader was powerful. Can you like up to his greatness? Do you deserve to wear what was once his?" The questions were wild, they would no doubt spark this would be Vader. Only time would tell.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:06:32 PM
You wish to see my... credentials?

:: Seth suddenly clawed at his throat, air becoming scarce ::

<font color=99000><font size=-1>hohhhhhh.....pahhhhhhhh.....</font></font>

Your lack of faith in me is disappointing. I hope not all Sith prodigies believe so openly in Rebel lies.

:: The grip on Seth tightened ::

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:50:38 PM
*live wire stood up and slammed both palms flat onto the table.*

ENOUGH!!!! Release him!

*her eyes flared with anger*

You have come to US asking for admittance. So I suggest you show some respect to the council that sits before you!

*LW poised ready to grab her saber and call in the gaurds should this vader decide to cause problems*

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:53:32 PM
As...you...wish...

:: Seth suddenly gasped, free from the asphyxiating Force grip ::

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:03:10 PM
*Live Wire slowly sat back down but her eyes were cold as ice as she looked at the emotionless black mask before her.*

Now...I don't know about the rest of the council but I for one would like some answers before I can cast my vote.

first off....why us?

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:09:26 PM
My destiny lies here. I have forseen it. It is as my Master has also forseen.

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:11:44 PM
That brings up another question.

Who, may I ask is your master?

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:12:51 PM
Jedah Zaknafein Lynch

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:14:59 PM
*She raised an eyebrow, the only outer sign of her surprise. Lynch, one of their own council members. But as far as she knew he was training......things began to click in her mind. The familiarity with LV, his coming here. She kept her theories to herself and and the eyebrow lowered.*

Well then you have had an excellent master.

And lastly, I think the question on most everyones mind *she said that as she glanced at LV*

Who are you REALLY?

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:17:18 PM
<font size=-1><font color=990000>hohhhh....pahhhhhh...</font></font>

I am Darth Vader.

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:19:11 PM
*somehow it was the answer she expected to get from him and she stiffled a smile.*

That you may very well be but I highly doubt you are the same man who was once the legendary Anakin Skywalker turned Sith Lord.

so I ask you...who is the man behind the mask?

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:21:54 PM
:: At the mentioning of the fallen Jedi, Vader pointed a finger to LW, emphasizing his words ::

That name... no longer holds any meaning for me.

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:24:13 PM
*her eyes narrowed at the figure before her...that black gloved hand seemed almost as if it were a parody of the real man that existed so long ago. She leaned back in her chair.*

I dont believe you and I dont think we should proceed till we get the truth. One way or another?

*she looked again at LV and back at "vader"*

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:26:32 PM
What you believe or do not believe will not change reality. Perhaps you require a... demonstration of my true nature and prowess.

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:29:52 PM
It is not your nature that I am curious about! It is your identity that I am concerned about.

We can't have people running around the halls of TSO claiming to the infamous Lord Vader if they're nothing more then a delusional copycat.

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:37:42 PM
hisssssssss....

:: The sound of the airseal on the obsidian helmet split the silence of the council room. Gloved hands reached up, removing the helmet, and setting it aside. Reaching again, the faceplate was peeled away, revealing dark hair, a chiseled face, and hard, almost mad, dark eyes. ::

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:42:24 PM
*her theories were confirmed as the black mask reavealed an all to familiar face.*

That wasnt so hard now was it?

You dont have to answer this one but I am curious...why have you taken on the vader persona?

Anbiraa Hicchoru
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:46:18 PM
:: The eyes were unwavering, and the voice was low and grave ::

Power. To claim his power, and add it to my own.

:: The man once known as Anbiraa Hicchoru returned the death's mask to its proper position ::

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:48:48 PM
<font color=990000><font size=-1>hohhhhh....pahhhhh....</font></font>

Anbiraa Hicchoru is dead. I killed him myself.

Live Wire
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:50:35 PM
*the eternal quest for power. It was one that drove the heart of every sith in the room.

She nodded silently. He spoke again and his words were disturbing. She wondered how he had gotten to this point but those answers could be left for later.*

Thank you for being so...cooperative *she said with a smirk*

I have no objections to you being given entrance to the Order.

*she sat quietly waiting to see the others reaction*

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:53:49 PM
Seth stood in silence, after having experienced a Force choke directed at himself. During the few seconds that Lord Vader had his invisible dark hand clutched around Seth's throat, the Dark Jedi immediately thought back to training as an apprentice. At the time, he was part of the Sith Empire, testing his might against a Warrior. The usage of this technique had been a surprise on his part, and would have resulted in his downfall.

It seemed Mistress Live Wire had at least some control over the proclaimed Dark Lord. Seth still chose to give him the weary eye, until he saw what was behind that evil black mask. The true Vader would be spinning in his grave if he knew of this imposter and what he was attempting to do. Seth bowed his head in silenced anger. At another time, when he didn't have control over his actions, Seth would have attacked Vader. Now, he had complete control over his anger and his urges. He put them at the back of his mind, resolving to forget about them for now.

The day was certainly full of surprises. Darth Vader removed his mask to reveal Anbira Hicchoru, the most powerful and skilled Sith of his time. Seth heard that Anbira Hicchoru had converted to the light side and joined the pitiful Jedi Order. Then...who is this? A clone...perhaps? Vader put the mask back on, after revealing his secret.

"What do you plan to do with that power...Lord Vader?"

He decided it would be better to question Vader, before he made his vote clear to the others. It was never good to answer a question without having reason and solid facts behind the answer.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 11th, 2001, 05:00:02 PM
Destroy the Jedi, and consolidate the rule of the Sith once again. The time for us to rule the Galaxy shall soon be at hand.

Most importantly, I must sever my links to them. The Jedi Luke Skywalker, and Anbira Hicchoru must die. Only then will my victory be complete.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 11th, 2001, 05:14:33 PM
Seth nodded, mildly satisfied with the answer. He wanted to see if this neo Vader could live up to his name. It would be rather interesting to watch him in a fight, or duel him for that matter.

"I have no problem with your residency at the order." Seth stated.

The Dark Jedi sat back down, wondering if others would speak.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 11th, 2001, 07:25:38 PM
Jeseth had been watching from a shadowy corner, leaning against the walls, his wings somewhat spread out behind him. He had returned from his venture to meet Trace Sha not long ago and was quite interested in this new development. He had seen the man battling Lady Vader just as he took his leave of Corellia. "Perhaps you've convinced Seth that it is your right to bear the name of Darth Vader, but you've convinced me of nothing... I know exactly what you are, and how you came to be. Rest assured, you will never be anything more than a fake in my eyes. I knew the real Anbira... and you are not him. Stop hiding behind masks and face your destiny..." Jeseth walked closer to the man and glared at him for a moment, then gave an acknowledging glance to the others and turned to walk away.

Lady Vader
Dec 12th, 2001, 01:40:42 AM
*LV had remained silent up to this point, and Jeseth's small outburst had left her with a finalized decision.*

I vote in your favor to join the Sith Order, Lord Vader.

*She looked at the dark orbs of the obsedien mask.*

I know you will not disappoint us. Nor me.

*Her eyes flicked momentarily where Jeseth had left, frowning slightly. There was always one. Sighing inwardly, she looked back at Vader, waiting for the others to cast their votes.*

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 12th, 2001, 05:45:34 AM
You are correct. I am not Anbira Hicchoru. I do not share the forgiving nature of the Jedi.

:: The Dark Lord made a slight hand gesture, and the large double doors of the council swung closed, slamming shut as Vader rose to his feet ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 05:57:01 AM
Jeseth looked up at the council room doors, turning to the face the new comer. "No. Anbira merely hasn't been led back to his true path properly. I will not so easily give up all hope on my kin... and you are not Vader but in name." Jeseth felt his temper let loose. He remembered the bond he shared with the true Anbira... the man who once ended his life. If he had only known that he had actually granted Jeseth the most wonderful gift... He would not disgrace Anbira's memory on account of a clone - an obviously delusional one at that.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 12th, 2001, 06:06:32 AM
:: Vader pointed at Jeseth with emphasis when he spoke, the ire in his voice apparent. ::

Your faith in that old man is your weakness. The wages of his fate will be death...

:: Vader paused, his hands resting on his belt ::

...those who cannot let go of the fool....will meet the same destiny.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:45:10 PM
Jeseth narrowed his eyes, his gaze penetrating the dark mask. His anger was bubbling, memories rising to the surface in flashes of hatred and emotion. Vader suddenly felt pressure mounting around him, a slightly crack echoing as his helmet began to bend inwards. There would be nothing as clean and formal as a crushing of the man's trachea, when crushing his entire head would do just as well. "Speak of him that manner again, and the destiny I meet will be yours... and I will destroy it. I will find Anbira, and I will restore his former glory. He has only forgotten who he once was."

Jedah Lynch
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:52:44 PM
"Anbira is dead. He is a traitor to the cause. A traitor to the ways of the Sith."

Staring dead ahead to those in the room the Sith showed no reaction to the past few minutes that had transpired. Arriving late he knew enough of the situation to realize what had come to past, the words spoken by several of those in the room all but told the story. "Those who betray the true path die."

Moving one eye to that of Vader he nodded his approval. This was but one more step in a direction to reclaiming all the Sith had lost, one more step towards the inevitable conclusion and clash that would arrive. Not that many knew what the Sith Master was planning, few did. Few knew of the labs hidden were none tread but him where he had been working on creating life and eventually destroying it to find the best results in creating an evolution of force potential. So few force users ever lived up to their potential, that was easily remedied by killing them, retrieving their cells and making a stronger more cunning Sith to dominate over the lesser force users such as the Jedi and Dark Jedi.

Every so often he would create one being, take them to an harsh environment and subjected the clones to a certain death in the wild. From that he would take the results and remains of the corpse to fashion a better clone so he could repeat the process again and again and again. In time the clones would learn, adapt and grow in intensity destroying the weaknesses that plagued them.

Sadly he had not had time to subject Anbiraa to such a test. A pity really. But he had the scans and brain waves of the original Anbira from the TSC era to guide him. To create, to reconstruct the Anbira of the past into an living embodiment in the here and now, a few tweaks and adjustments to the clone all but promised his fate would not follow in his namesakes path.

If such a thing did happen then he would be killed and replaced with an even greater more powerful version. This Anbira was a test, his existence based on how he survived in the current environment and achieved all that the Sith worked for. Nothing except perfection could be expected.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:58:25 PM
<font color=990000>SNAP-HISS!!!</font>

:: The blood-crimson saber of Darth Vader ignited, twirling to the chamber's ceiling, severing away a large support edifice, which crashed atop Jeseth in a shower of sparks and a mist of smoke. The Dark Lord walked slowly to the rubble, his lightsaber dragging along the ground and returning to his hand, as he activated it once more... ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:15:41 PM
As he approached the clearing smoke, he noticed a few feathers and bit of blood clinging to one of the larger support beams. His breathing overshadowing the remaining bits of dust, marble, and granite that were now crashing down against the floor. The pressure had receded.

<font size=5 color=red>Snap-Hiss-CRACK!</font>

The sound came almost too late, but Vader and Jeseth's sabers met in a crash of sparks and red beaming light. The winged Knight was injured... a mere flesh wound, but it would demand that reparations be made. They were engaging in a careful dance involving shifting momentum and weight. The sabers came around, Jeseth’s swings a fury of rage and vengeance, and Vader's parry’s careful and calculated.

The winged Knight's eyes flashed in anger, an incredibly strong shift in the Force sending Lord Vader back against the nearest granite wall. Jeseth came at him with a rush of speed, his saber angled, waiting to either sever his head or defend an from a last minute counter-attack.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:26:55 PM
:: Vader braced for the strike, which came high. The two sabers locked, Jeseth's slowly pressing down towards Vader's mask, although the Dark Lord intervened with his own impressive strength, pressing Jeseth away forcefully enough to send him falling backwards.

On the ground for an instant, Jeseth quickly became a target for a ferocious double-handed berserker slash from Vader ::

HuuuAAHHH!!!!

:: Jeseth scrambled, dodging the attack barely as it cleaved clean through a heavy table, splitting it apart in a shower of sparks. Vader advanced, the two ends of the destroyed table sliding apart with the aid of the Force, to allow him to walk between them and continue his attack. ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:34:45 PM
Jeseth rolled backwards as he got back on his feet, then tossed both ends of the broken table directly at Vader, who just so happened to be passing between them. His wings had bent against the ground, and Jeseth felt a sudden sting of pain. He had suffered a graver wound than he realized. Hopefully the impact of being hit by an immense marble table would slow Vader down just enough... Jeseth reached into his coat with his left hand, holding on to something in waiting. The black-clad man seemed slow enough, but that didn't mean he couldn't make a quick charge if he so desired.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:43:00 PM
AUGH!

:: Vader was knocked backwards from the flying debris. Rising to his knees, he clenched his right fist...the air around it shimmering until a greenish sphere could be seen, shrinking into the tightened palm of his gloved hand. He released a tiny pinprick of green light, which sought Jeseth out, blossoming into a thunderclap of explosive energy as it struck his chest. Jeseth sailed across the discussion chamber, tumbling until he slid against a far wall. Vader was slow to his feet, the heavy marble table dazing him a good deal ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:57:51 PM
Jeseth rolled backwards as he got back on his feet, then tossed both ends of the broken table directly at Vader, who just so happened to be passing between them. His wings had bent against the ground, and Jeseth felt a sudden sting of pain. He had suffered a graver wound than he realized. Hopefully the impact of being hit by an immense marble table would slow Vader down just enough... Jeseth reached into his coat with his left hand, holding on to something in waiting. The black-clad man seemed slow enough, but that didn't mean he couldn't make a quick charge if he so desired.

Hitting the wall had been the least detrimental part of the tumble. Jeseth rubbed his head for a moment, everything going a little blurry for him. His arm was numb, prickling with a familiar, yet still alien, sensation. He was fortunate to have been reaching for his dagger at the time of the attack... but now it would be quite difficult to properly use it. Jeseth got to his feet, listening as sound moved through the air with all the fluidity of water. When he flew, the same ill-effect befell him from time to time. His hearing would adjust in time...

A low growl was emitted from Jeseth's throat as he gripped Reaver's hilt tighter. The crimson blade's light emissions brightened almost ten fold, illuminating the entire room in a menagerie of nearly un-contained sparks and energy.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 12th, 2001, 11:29:07 PM
:: The light flash was unanticipated, and despite the photodampeners in the helmets eyepieces, Vader was temporarily blinded for a few seconds. The Dark Lord resorted to reaching out, and sensing Jeseth's presence through the Force ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 11:42:40 PM
Jeseth grinned as his saber began it's work, coating the room in it's red taint. He held the blade below his hip and to the side of him, keeping it at a distance from his eyes. All around Vader, shadows (somehow surviving in the blasting shine) seemed to jump at him vividly. Jeseth brought the saber up and pointed it at him, allowing a few more objects to lift from the ground and begin accelerating in Lord Vader's direction. A steel chair came up fast behind him, another one moving towards his leg. Jeseth was having a hard time aiming them properly through the red haze, but they didn't have to hit directly on their mark anyway.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 13th, 2001, 12:04:48 AM
:: His senses did not betray him. Vader sliced downwards, rending the first chair apart, the pieces flying by harmlessly. The second however hit before he could divert his attention, smashing painfully into the small of his back. It fueled the Dark Lord's rage, and he lashed out, his saber clashing with Jeseth's as his vision returned to him. ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 13th, 2001, 12:20:55 AM
Jeseth's arms weren't nearly strong enough to fend off Vader's blow, and he felt himself losing ground to the massive armored combatant. He gritted his teeth, calling upon the Force to fuel his strength, and regaining some ground, and then just as quickly leapt back with a burst of alacrity and allowed his opponent to continue moving forward without any opposition at all. Jeseth waited with his saber, ready to catch Vader's fall if his balance choose to fail him now.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 13th, 2001, 01:49:36 AM
:: Vader's weight suddenly shifted forward with Jeseth's withdrawal. The Dark Lord diverted from his heavy-handed attack, swiping to the side with a one-handed attack at the evading Sith ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 13th, 2001, 02:18:06 AM
"Arrgh!"

Jeseth felt the beam of Lord Vader's saber cut into his forearm, leaving a long ashen hole in fabric of his coat, and a painful blistered gash along his flesh that left his right arm trembling. Jeseth brought his saber down to bear on Vader's, locking it in place on the ground and kneeing him right to his mask, a crack sounding out as one of the eye coverings bloomed into a spider web-like design. The Knight glared down at Vader, their saber's still locked in place upon the floor, which was billowing with smoke and sparks. Jeseth's knee began to bleed, but he didn't pay it any mind. He released Vader's saber in an attempt to take advantage of the man's downed position - which was ironic, being that Jeseth placed himself not too far from being on the floor as well.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 13th, 2001, 02:35:28 AM
:: Vader rolled backwards, evading a quick strike from Jeseth, although a second grazed him across the back ::

ARRRRRR...AGHH!!!!

:: The Dark Lord rose to his feet, charging, attacking with classic vicious strikes. Jeseth dodged some, and planted his frame to block another. Once again, the two came into deadlock.

It was then that the winged Sith's ears started to pop.

The Dark Lord's death mask reflected the sinister red hues of the clashing lightsabers. ::

You are beaten...it is useless to resist!

:: The pop in Jeseth's ears became a stabbing pain, as the air around him seemed to shimmer ::

Don't make me destroy you...abandon this futile lost cause! The man you seek shall die, and it is my destiny to take his place in his absence!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 13th, 2001, 02:53:40 AM
Jeseth strained to resist the sudden wave of pain. He could hardly make out the saber clashes around him, but Vader’s voice boomed strong enough to come through clearly enough. He thought of the past... some of it came in brief flashes, and other pieces of it in fragments he could hardly make out...

"Jeseth! What are you doing?" A young man, the spitting image of Jeseth, perched himself neatly beside his older brother.

"I said shut up... quick, before they see me. Keep moving around..." Jeseth put his hand up to his brother's lips, silencing him.

The younger winged boy pulled the pale hand away and started again. "Jeseth... those are - AHHHH!!" Jeseth grabbed his younger brother, tossing him into a clearing. Several white-haired beasts, appearing to be something akin to canines, growled and began circling around the boy. He was trying to fly out of the clearing, but he couldn't lift himself up from the ground. He could only fly by jumping off from the top of palace. "Jeseth, help!!"

"Shut up. You'll scare them away." Jeseth was jumping skillfully from branch to branch, moving lower down towards a nest of eggs. The beasts all turned away from his little brother in time to see Jeseth leap away with an armful of their eggs. They growled and began to claw their way up a tree, attempting to follow the Ambrielian, but by the time they had managed to scratch and claw their way to the canopy, Jeseth was already in flight. His voice echoed across the clearing below. "Run you idiot! They're distracted!"

Jeseth shook his head quickly, realizing that the humming of the sabers was still present. His eyes sparked with blue fire, and the space between Jeseth's hands and Vader's hands became filled with traveling blue lightening, arching like snakes and striking at the man's hands. Smoke drifted up from the suite in a literal flash. Jeseth was feeling the pressure closing in on him, and the pain... and the lightening wrapped around Darth Vader's torso and mask, sparking his controls. "You..." You've all abandoned him... and he's not yet met his death. The lightening stopped, Jeseth's left hand smoking as well, the flesh just above the glove seemingly blistered.

There was a bit of blood dripping down from his right ear, and his eyes (completely black as they were), seemed to be distant and even more unfeeling than was usually possible for him. His senses were scattered, only the immediate danger of Lord Vader's saber keeping him alert.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 13th, 2001, 03:22:35 AM
<font color=990000><font size=-1>Euh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....Euh...ahhhhhhhhhh....</font></font>

:: The vestiges of Jeseth's dark lightning lapped at the destroyed breather circuitry of Vader's suit. Although this Vader did not rely on the suit for survival, it was still a self-contained breathing apparatus, and its destruction could cause suffocation. Weakened by Jeseth's attack and the rapid loss of oxygen, Vader slowly dropped to his knees. He stared at the winged Sith, also succumbing to the crushing pressures built around him and controlled by Vader's power. He held his grasp on Jeseth until he could no longer stand, dropping to the Dark Lord's level. ::

<font color=990000><font size=-1>Euh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....Euh...ahhhhhhhhhh....</font></font>

:: Gradually, the crushing pressure on Jeseth's body relented. His body ached intensely, but was otherwise spared the certain death that instant depressurization would have granted him. As he was slowly released from Vader's attack, the Dark Lord released the airseals on his helmet, peeling both it and the mask away. Sweat glistened on his face, and his piercing eyes stared intensely into Jeseth's ::

He will meet it. Soon enough.

The Dark Side grants few second chances to the weak.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 13th, 2001, 03:31:12 AM
Jeseth starred at Anbira for a long moment... what seemed to be minutes. It had only been seconds... and then he nodded. "Very well. I wish to return the favor he gave onto me... Freedom from the corruption of the light." Jeseth spit some blood out... it had come up from his stomach unexpectedly... he'd need to visit the medical facility after this meeting was adjourned. His upset expression changed to somewhat of a grin. "It seems you may be Anbira Hicchoru in more than just name..." He spoke up, a bit hoarse, but still audible to the others. "I change my vote in favor of An - ..." He paused in thought. If anything, then this man earned the title he so favored. "...in favor of Lord Vader."

Climbing to his feet awkwardly and shaking his head, he offered his hand to the man on the floor. It was black, cold... something familiar.

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 13th, 2001, 03:36:17 AM
:: The Dark Lord rose under his own power, albeit slowly and with much effort, bowing his head in respect to the Sith Order council member ::

Live Wire
Dec 13th, 2001, 07:28:07 PM
*LW looked around*

I assume this covers everyones concerns?

If there are no other objections I say we offically accept *she paused* vader, into the Order.

Lady Vader
Dec 14th, 2001, 01:01:36 AM
*LV was gritting her teeth. She nodded her head slightly to acknowledge and back what LW had said.*

Yes, we accept Lord Vader into the Sith Order.

*She was still gritting her teeth. The fight itself had been something both men had needed to accept each other, and she had no objection to that. What she did object, however, was the fact she had just had the damn room remodeled. This could not always occur when a new member joined. Therefore, she came to a conclusion.*

The repair to this room, however, will come from funds that Jeseth Cloak and Lord Vader may have.

*She looked at both sternly.*

You want to prove to yourselves you mean business, fine. But suffer the consequences you will.

The Council Chambers are for discussing. It is not your personal battle field.

*She stood and stormed out of the room, her last words echoing angrily in the wake of the distruction.*

Clean this mess up! I want it back the way it was before you started your... testing of each other!

*With that, she left.*

Live Wire
Dec 14th, 2001, 01:05:21 AM
*LW stood after LV left. The two men seemed stunned that they would have to repair the room*

Well you heared her! Dont just stand there get too it!

This place had better look like new!

*With that LW left the room as well*

Darth Vader Returns
Dec 14th, 2001, 02:03:34 AM
:: Wordlessly, the Dark Lord begins to police up the debris ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 14th, 2001, 03:40:26 AM
Jeseth looked up to the retreating form of Lady Vader, then sneered. His wing was still bleeding, he could hardly hear anything, and his balance was thrown off considerably... He could ignore the pain itself, but the consequences of the damage were not negated. Glancing at Vader, he exhaled deeply, and then reluctantly began to gather up pieces of granite and marble. His arm stung him deeply, reminding him that he had sustained a strike from Vader's saber not more than a minute ago.

This is a first.