PDA

View Full Version : What place is this....

Jamie Throwe
Sep 29th, 2001, 11:29:39 PM
::A lone figure walks in, he puts down his suitcase and looks around.::
You really should have better safeguards then this....

DarthDarkCloak
Sep 30th, 2001, 12:51:02 PM
"no need, we can defend ourselves. Now, how might I help you stranger?"

Jamie Throwe
Sep 30th, 2001, 04:01:53 PM
Well, you really can't help me, unless you can show me to the Shipyards, I need to buy a ship...

Lady Vader
Sep 30th, 2001, 10:37:12 PM
Our shipyards are for building our own fleet. We don't normally contract with independant buyers.

*She looked at him.*

Have you tried Nar Shadda? There are some shipyards out there that contract with anything that has money it seems.

*She thought for a moment.*

I recall a man's name... Clive Jerrard I think it was. He's a weapons dealer of some sort, but my sources tell me he has a secret shipyard in Nar Shadda.

He's been seen with a man named Sanis Prent on more than one occassion, and has been rumored to be under contract with him.

*She fell silent for a moment and then resumed.*

You can find Mr. Prent on his ship, Layla, berthed here ('http://pub37.ezboard.com/bsanisjoint') at Coruscant. Perhaps from there you can inquire as to Mr. Jerrard's whereabouts.

You can see to some public transportation to Mr. Prent's place on Coruscant in the main city here on Corellia, just at the bottom of the hill.

*She smiled, though the smile carried no warmth.*

The guards will see you out.

*As she said this, two armored droids stepped from the shadows and flanked the man.*

Jamie Throwe
Oct 1st, 2001, 06:12:48 AM
Well I can't argue with a lady or her droids so I'll take my leave. But I may return soon, to do some busness ofcourse.
Oh and thank you for the tip...
::Jamie turns and leaves with the droids flanking him.::

Malice Draclau
Oct 1st, 2001, 09:03:12 AM
OOC:o k which ever other sith reads this, there are two knew people waiting to be trained in the training grounds, they have been waiting since saturday the 22. Just letting you know.