PDA

View Full Version : *transmission for Live Wire*

Lady DeVille
Jul 15th, 2001, 11:21:13 PM
The holo message sputtered to life. It was prerecorded, and looped to play back again unless stopped. And it was also encoded and marked For Lordess Live Wire's eyes only.

De'Ville's face appeared in the holo, from her shoulders up, and she was smirking a little. "Hello Live Wire, its been a long time." The message paused, and then De'Ville continued, "I have some interesting news to report. Since Mortis is back now...and you already have enough problems, I thought I'd let you know that the Jedi, Nupraptor, has fallen from the light."

The message grinned suddenly, "I guess it was only a matter of time, eh?" The holo sputtered out, leaving darkness.

Live Wire
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:05:16 AM
*LW was sitting in her quarters having just gotten back from a spar when she saw the light indicating she had a message. For her eyes only...hmm...it had been awhile since a message like that had come in for her.

As the holo popped up her eyebrows raised in surprise. DeVille...now why would she send her a message. She frowned as DeVille started to speak and her frown deepened as the message continued.

She allowed a small smile to creep over her face as DeVille said "I guess it was only a matter of time..." As the message began to play again LW turned off the message.

Well it seems no one had forgotten about that little fling and DeVille apparently accredited it with Nup's gradual slide into darkness. LW remembered back when the man had sworn he'd rather die then turn to the dark side.*

Another one falls from the light.

Lady Vader
Jul 17th, 2001, 08:59:30 PM
*LV was walking down the hallway in a silent stroll before heading to her bed... as she walked she passed by LW's room where the door was open due to the hot day to allow the cool breeze from the hallway to enter the room*

*LV peered in the room and saw the corner of LW's lip wiggling up into a smirk as she whatched whatever it was on her screen*

*LV cleared her throat, making LW turn up to look at her*

Anything interesting on the holoview?

SapphireDragoness
Jul 17th, 2001, 10:40:41 PM
::Saphire walked past LV and saw her enter her masters room, she looked inside and heard something about a hologram. She looked at Livewires smirk and decided it must be good news. leaving she wondered what it was about::

Live Wire
Jul 17th, 2001, 10:58:15 PM
*LW chuckles slightly to herself*

You could say that. DeVille just messaged me to let me know that Nupraptor has turned to the dark side. Apparently she attributes at least part of it to the little fling I had with him way back when.

*LV raised and eyebrow*

LV: she just called to let you know that.

LW: Apparently so. I guess she found it amusing now that Gav's back in my life.