PDA

View Full Version : A traitor braught to justice (closed rpKahn,Psy,Amnde)

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 02:03:35 PM
OOC:As much as i would like for others to join this thread i cannot allow it. But if we need anyone then you will be informed, that is if you want to rp this thing.

IC:Malice's shuttle landed in the hanger bay at TSO. It had been a few hours since he left Naboo. When he exited his shuttle he ordered two guards he saw to carry Kahn to a cell.

*Remember he is a jedi so take a salamri with you*

The guards nodded and went off. Malice also headed out of the hanger, but to go look for Psy. It was time there plans for Kahn got under way.

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 02:11:44 PM
*Kahn woke up in the cell, and for a moment he didn't know where he was. Then he remembered, the fight with Malice, the darkness enveloping him. He groaned.*

"Great, I've been captured.

*Kahn was worried, but not as much about himself as about Amnde. Malice had said they had her, and he didn't even want to think about what they might do to her. He tried to reach out with the Force, and found that he couldn't. The yslmari were blocking off his Force usage completely. Anger rose up in him, and this time he couldn't use the Light Side to push it down. He tried to ignore it, and took a look at his surroundings. His cell was dimly lit, and had only a mattress thrown on the floor to serve as his bed. Kahn was still injured from the battle with Malice, and he felt lightheaded. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep, feeling the anger pulling at him stronger now that he was back at TSO.*

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 03:11:24 PM
Malice walked through a door which lead to the cell that Kahn was in. Psy was not in so he left a note for Psy to meet him in the cell block 3-A. Upon reaching the cell Malice looked at Kahn.

*So...had a restful sleep, i hope not hehe*

Malice looked at one of the guards and told him to open the door to Kahn's cell. Malice walked in and looked Kahn face to face.

*You know....you wouldn't be in this situation if you had just stayed with us. Tell me what is the real reason you left us...was it you couldn't handle the training, you couldn't handle your final test by Lady Deville to be a sith knight....am i getting warm*

He stood staring at Kahn with a maniacle grin.

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 03:14:11 PM
*Kahn glared at Malice.*

I explained why I left in the note. I could have easily killed that Jedi, I had him pinned down. But there's no point to it. I left because being a Sith wasn't the right path for me. I'd much rather protect the innocent and defenseless than hurt them.

*Kahn paused for a moment.*

Tell me the truth, for once. Where is Amnde? I don't care what you do to me, but where is she?

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:16:03 PM
Malice shrugged.

*To tell you the truth i have no idea myself...last i heard before i left to get you she was with Psy....but do not worry soon they will return and you will see what surprises Psy has instore for you*

Malice walked up to Kahn and quietly whispered into his ear.

*But i warn you, when you see Amnde she will not be herself haha*

Malice began to laugh.

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:22:03 PM
*Kahn looked down to see his hands were in fists. He was getting angry again. What had Malice meant by that? He was beginning to scare Kahn. What if Amnde was hurt badly, even dying? And Malice was just laughing it off.*

Shut up.

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:31:19 PM
Malice stopped laughing and frowned.

*Now is that the wa to talk to an old friend*

Malice smirked and hit Kahn with a backhand. He looked at Kahn and spoke in a stern violent manner.

*Now get up you stupid jedi*

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:35:18 PM
*Kahn glared at Malice and almost hit him back, but caught himself just in time. He remained seated.*

Why?

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:44:19 PM
Malice grunted with disgust and Hit Kahn again causing him to fall to the ground on his back.

*Because i said.....now, get up*

Malice waited for Kahn, using his anger is just what Malice was waiting for.

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:45:35 PM
*Kahn got up slowly, working to control his anger. If only he could let go just this once.....but he stood up, glaring at Malice.*

Well?

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:25:26 PM
Malice smiled.

*Good....now come with me*

Kahn followed Malice until they came up to a door.

*Do you remember where this leads...you should*

Malice wanted to see if Kahn still knew his way around. Malice knew that behind this door was the training grounds where Kahn once trained tirelessly to becoming a great sith knight.

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:26:44 PM
*Kahn frowned. Why would Malice bring him to the training grounds?*

Of course I know where this is, I could never forget. It's the training grounds.

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:37:03 PM
Malice applaueded Kahn.

*Good...now get inside*

Malice pushed opened the door and shoved Kahn in. Ordering the guards away, Kahn was finally able to use the force again. Throwing Kahn a training saber Malice took ut his saber and grinned.

*Can you feel it Kahn....can you feel the darkside move through you...don't you remember this feeling when training here before. Well let's see what you got*

Malice stood ready.

OOC:I have to get off for a few minutes be right back.

Kahn12
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:39:33 PM
*Kahn felt the Dark Side alright, it pulsed all around him on the training grounds. Part of him felt like it had just come home, but the larger part of him rebelled against it. He tossed the saber back to Malice.*

I'm a Jedi now, and I don't fight just for the heck of it. I'm not going back Malice, no matter what.

*Kahn knew Malice was trying to turn him back, and it puzzled him somewhat. He thought Malice just wanted to kill him, not bring him back to the Dark Side.*

Malice Draclau
Jun 30th, 2001, 07:46:46 PM
Malice laughes softly.

*You'll regret that move*

Using force speed Malice runs at Kahn and flips over him making a slash at his unprotected back.

Kahn12
Jul 1st, 2001, 05:21:09 AM
*Kahn reached out for the Light Side and threw himself to the side, getting only a minor burn on his back. He got up quickly, and realized that Malice could kill him right now if he wanted too. Kahn could only avoid the saber for so long, if he made a mistake it was all over. He reached out his hand using Force push to get Malice off balance. Then he used Force pull to try and bring the saber to him.*

Jedi Knight Amnde
Jul 1st, 2001, 10:30:43 AM
ooc: Malice, I don't know if you have done so, but you should read the other thread in here, made by Psy. I am no lnoger here. I ask that if you and Psy are going to do this rp, that you not take forever with it, Kahn can only be away from TGC for so long. If I do rp in this thread, it will not be as Amnde, it will be as Dark Amnde only, I don't plan on coming back to rescue Kahn(due to my own reasons), someone else will though.

Kahn12
Jul 1st, 2001, 10:39:26 AM
OOC: He read it Amnde, but IC he doesn't know that you're gone. And why won't you come rescue me? :( :) j/k Hopefully this can go quickly, but I haven't seen Psy in awhile so who knows.

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 12:38:41 PM
OOC:Yes Amnde i read it. Do not worry Kahn will not be here long at all.

IC:Malice looked on as he came closer and closer to Kahn's saber. A few feet away from Kahn Malice grinned.

*So you want to kill me that badly do you, well let's see you go through me then haha*

Malice then started to use force pull on Kahn and he started flying forward towards Malice. It would only be a few more seconds before they collied and the saber runs right through Malice's chest.

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:49:55 PM
*Kahn realized what was happening just in time, and he shut down the saber just before slamming into Malice, knocking them both to the ground. Kahn got up quickly, and kept the saber shut off, watching Malice.*

I never wanted to hurt you.

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:51:46 PM
ooc: True he will not be here long at all..because he is being rescued. This waiting until Sat thing, is understandable for you, but Psy is not around and Kahn has been asked to participate in other threads at TGC, ones that are active. So, I'm sorry to say, he's going to be taken from here, you'll have to try your plan for another time, sorry.

*Cole had felt a disturbance with the force while on Naboo. Amnde had felt it as well, and she knew it had to do with Kahn. She had managed to find herself on the battleground, where Malice and Kahn had fought moments before, but it was too late. Kahn had already been taken. So she had gone off to find Cole, she decided to send him to save Kahn. There was no way she was going back to TSO again. Cole went back to the sight on the battleground where he discovered foot prints and very large foot prints at that. He tried to seek out Kahn through the force and when he found nothing he knew that something was wrong and so he went to the only place he could think of where he might be able to find Kahn, TSO. He left from Naboo on a small shuttle and then a few hours later he landed on TSO. He came prepared though, he had backup, Kahn would be taken back home...*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:52:51 PM
Malice got up rubbing his stomach from the hit. He laughed at Kahn.

*Then you are a fool. I deserted you, broke our friendship, totruing you, and am now trying to kill you and you don't want revenge.....weak*

Malice jumpe kicked Kahn in the face causing him to stumble backwards.

*You have lost your will of fighting, you have lost your edge kahn, you are not the friend i once had.*

Malice called his saber to him and ignited both sides. Malice then ran towards Kahn.

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:58:49 PM
*Kahn used Force speed to run to the side, avoiding Malice.*

You're wrong, I am stronger because I choose not to fight. It's harder to hold back from giving in to anger than to go with it. That's something I learned as a Jedi.

*Kahn felt something through the Force, a flicker of the Light Side and it wasn't coming from him. Hope sparked inside him....maybe someone was here to rescue him.*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 02:05:22 PM
Malice turned to Kahn and laughed.

*Giving in to the anger, you don't give in you use it*

Using the force he sent a boulder at Kahn, but he managed to dodge the boulder. Then Malice felt a small tremor in the force, another lightsider?? Malice quickly shook his head and looked at Kahn.

*You are surrounded by darkness and sith, yet you still preach about the light. You are stupid and weak*

Malice sent his saber towards kashn with the force guiding it.

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 02:07:14 PM
*Kahn threw himself to one side, but the saber still grazed him on the arm. Pain and anger filled him, but he refused to let it win.*

I bet you couldn't hold back your anger. You don't control it, it controls you Malice. It obeys your command now, but if you try to leave you won't be able to get rid of it, you're too far in.

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 02:20:45 PM
ooc: It may have to be just me if no one comes, I've done my best to leave a message, Kahn, but, we'll see.

ic: *Cole's shuttle landed on TSO within a few hours. As he exited his shuttle, he soon began to tap into the force, searching for Kahn. He felt him, very near. Cole had been smart enough to disguise himself before he came, he did not look like a jedi but more of that of a Sith, so that he could pass through the halls of TSO without much trouble. He kept his presence hidden well. He searched and searched. He decided to check the training grounds, hoping to find Kahn, and sure enough, he did. He stepped into the training grounds, dressed in Sith clothing, remaining utterly still as he stopped to stand off just a few feet away from Kahn and Malice. He did not speak to Kahn through the force, as that would give himself away. Suddenly Cole spoke, but his voice was different, his voice was no longer of that of his own but of none other than Darth Zeta himself. Cole, being a Jedi Knight, had gone through much practice and could impersonate someone else, if need be and that's just what he was doing now.*

"My my my..such anger.."

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 02:26:32 PM
OOC: I saw the thread Cole, it's ok. Malice had to go to the store, he said he'll bbl. (We're emailing each other back and forth.)

IC:
*Kahn heard Zeta's voice and was confused for a moment, as well as scared. What was Zeta doing here? But then he felt the Light Side prescence. It had to be a Light Sider. He glanced over and saw it was Cole. He smiled for a second, then had to move to avoid getting hit again.*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:13:06 PM
OOC:Hehehe a rescue, how jedi like. Sorry for taking so long, i had to clean the room as soon as i got back. Which the room is very messy.

IC:Malice didn't even bother to turn around when hearing Zeta's voice, but merely grinned.

*So, come to watch Kahn's demise have you Zeta. Ok then we shall give you a show*

Malice shut off his saber and threw it to the ground. Taking off his shirt Malice also took off his belt. Then he smiled at Kahn while stretching his arms.

*Kahn, it's time this little game ends. Now i shall finish you off.....but not in this form but as the real me. So just hold on this i'll only take a moment*

Malice started to concentrate on the darkside letting it surround him and flow through him. Being in TSO it would be easier for him to morph then it was on Naboo. Slowly Malice began his transformation into his demon form.

OOC:I think now would be your chance for running(I'll let you go so do not worry. Malice merely wants to toture Kahn for a while):lol:

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:32:09 PM
ooc: You shall battle me instead of Kahn. He is away and probably won't be on much tonight, and he told me to finish this rp up for him.

*Cole suddenly stepped forward, toward Kahn. He pointed behind him, letting Kahn know that he should run toward the ship, he did. Cole spoke in his voice now.*

"Well Malice, it seems I have my work cut out for me.."

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:35:42 PM
OOC:o hhh ok then fine with me.

IC:As Malice finished his transformation he grinned when he saw it was Cole and not Zeta.

*Ahhh Cole, i've always wanted to fight you. And now i get my chance*

Walking towards Cole, Malice made deep imprints in the ground from his massive feet.

*So you thought you could come here and save him.....well that's not going to happen*

Malice jumped at Cole making a slice towards his chest with his claws.

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:45:05 PM
"Oh, but I think it is.."

*Cole did not reach for his saber, he knew that with Malice's size, he could easily break apart his saber. He would have to fend him off by other means. He quickly backed up , out of Malice's grasp for his chest. He saw a boulder just off behind him. He lifted it by aid of the force and sent it sooping down onto Malice's head. He tumbled forward, almost falling on top of Cole. Because Malice was of great size it would take him longer to get up, Cole knew this. He reached for his knife, held within his belt and sent it flying down into Malice's back. Malice tried to reach for it, but Cole quickly pulled it away by aid of the force. He stood waiting for Malice to get up. The knife still clenched firmly in his hand.*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:47:58 PM
Malice slowly got up, rubbing his head from the boulder. Malice felt the stinging pain left by the knife to his back. Malice grinned at Cole.

*Your better then i expected....good*

Turning around Malice picked up the boulder which was used to hit him, and with his demon strength threw it at Cole.

OOC:I was wondering, eventhough i am a demon, am i still able to use force powers or what?????

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 05:51:08 PM
*Cole smiled.*

"You're so easy to predict.."

*He knew Malice would throw the boulder at him. He had fought Malice before and knew his moves well. He stopped the boulder just before it reached him. He force pushed it back toward Malice, while sending another boulder from behind, straight for his already wounded back.*

ooc: I am not sure, I've never fought a demon before.:lol:

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:03:47 PM
OOC:Well i've never been a demon before until now so i'm cluless.

IC:Malice laughed.

*Really, then you should have seen this coming before you wasted your force powers you fool*

Malice turned side ways so the boulders where heading for his sides rather then his back and front. Sticking his hands out, Malice met the boulders and stopped them in there tracks. Digging into the boulders with his hands he held them. Turning to Cole malice laughed.

*Now am i still predictable*

using his strength he threw one boulder first then the other one closley behind it both heading for Cole.

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:03:58 PM
*Kahn had been about to board the ship, but suddenly he stopped. He couldn't leave Cole to fight Malice alone, he had to help out. Before going back to the training grounds Kahn grabbed his lightsaber from a hook in Malice's room. He still knew the password, from so long ago when they had trained together. Kahn walked into the training ground, saber at the ready. He started off by using the Light Side to cloud Malice's mind, dulling his senses somewhat.*

OOC: Got back on, hope you don't mind if I help out Cole. If you do mind I'll edit this though.

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:14:25 PM
ooc; No, don't mind at all.

*Cole force jumped into the air, long enough to let the first boulder pass him by. He saw the other boulder coming right toward him, he levitated it upward, long enough to let him land back on the ground safely. He let the boulder crash to the ground in front of him. He did nothing, waiting to see what Malice would do to react to it.*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:22:11 PM
Malice then started a mad dash towards Cole. Just before getting to Cole, Malice jumped up and over him kicking out with his feet nailing cole in his back. Landing on all fours Malice turned around and grinned at Cole.

*Tell me Cole, what chance do you have of beating me*

Using the force he started tolevitate a medium sized rock behind him.

OOC:Remember Kahn, using the light side like that would give you away to others....be careful.

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:25:33 PM
OOC: I was using it to fight you in the beginning and no one did anything. (Of course, the fact that this is a closed RP could have something to do w/ it)

IC:

*Kahn saw the rock and used Force Speed to run at Malice and jump him from behind, knocking him down and breaking his concentration. He backflipped off of Malice, saber held horizantally in a defensive position.*

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:33:01 PM
"A very good chance, Malice. You can't uphold your demon side forever, it takes much energy for you to stay as your demon self, because you have to transform, I wait for you to grow tired..and you soon will...you know it to be true..."

*Cole rolled to his right just as the boulder crashed down toward him. He quickly rose to his feet. He waited a few moments and then threw his knife again. It missed Malice completely, and landed upward in the ground, it's blade just barely sticking out of the ground. Cole ran after him, pushing at him, due to Malice's size and greater stregth, Cole could do nothing with him except push him onto the ground and even then, Cole tummbled to the ground with him. Suddenly as Malice and Cole landed on the ground, Malice cried out in pain. It seemed that the still visible knife blade that was plundged in the ground had grazed the back of his neck. Malice reached for his neck, giving Cole time to get to his feet, he waited, backing up slowly, while all the time being mindful of all that was around him.*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:41:29 PM
Malice let out a shrill cry when the knife cut him. Malice got up as soon as he could and looked at Cole and Kahn.

*GGGRRRRR....you both will pay. I will cut you to peices*

Running at the both of them he lashed out with his claws. He managed to get cole on his right arm while he barley managed to cut the cloth on Kahn. Malice fed on the pain he felt and used it to give him strength. Malice soon went into a mad frenzy and started wildly slashing at both Kahn and cole not bothering to take in what cole had said about using up all his energy. Being in his demon form his anger had gotten the best of him and he lost control, now he was like a wild primitive beast out for blood.

EDIT:I have to get off, my dad want's to use the phone. I'll be back whenever i can.

Kahn12
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:45:56 PM
*Kahn backed up a few feet from the ferocity of the attack, but the next time Malice tried to slash him he cut Malice's arm w/ his saber, cutting halfway through the skin.*

See what I mean? Your anger controls you. You can't think rationally, you're a slave to the Dark Side.

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 07:03:24 PM
*Cole quickly ducked out of the way of Malice's reach but not beofre kicking at his stomach.*

"Your anger does nothing for you. I know you no longer care, but your anger is what seperated you from Amnde. The two of you could have had a happy future together, had you got rid of the dark side, now you have seperated your so called family, all for what? So you could kill? You left the one you loved so you could live a life of killing, of torture, blood, lust, greed, power. And yet, as I look at you now, you have nothing. Truely inside, though you will deny it, you are not happy, and you are angry at the world."

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 08:03:35 PM
Malice fell to the ground. The cut to his arm was deep and he would need to go to a bacta tank to heal it up. Even though his mind was clouded by anger, the words the both of them had said reached Malice in some way.....Malice lay on the floor and slowly he began to transform back into a human. In a matter of minutes he was back to his human self and he stood up holding his nearly severed arm.

*I did not turn her away, she left me, i only went with what i had left. It was not my fault*

Just then five guards came running into the chamber. Two had ysalamri with them and they quickly formed a bubble around Kahn and Cole disabeling there force use. While the other two kept there guns on the jedi's, the other went to Malice's side to hold him up, transforming had taken a lot out of him and he had been weakened. Malice suddnely grinned while looking at the two.

*Trapped, like rat's. Your rescue attempt has failed Cole and now the two of you shall die.......but not today*

His words somewhat shocked the two jedi, Malice had the chance to kill them but he did not take it. Instead he instructed the guards to open the doors and release Kahn and Cole and let them leave.

*I want you two to live right now.......but when i am rested i will return and be looking for the two of you*

Walking away from Kahn and Cole, Malice left the training room and headed for the medic bay. Using the force he sent a message to Cole.

*I suggest you hurry and leave, i may be able to hold off the guards, but the other sith i cannot stop....ohh and make sure....lono is ok*

With that Malice cut them of from the force and continued his walk towards the medic bay to rest up.

Jedi Cole
Jul 7th, 2001, 08:50:02 PM
ooc: thanks Malice, I appreciate that.

ic: *Cole and Kahn rushed back to the shuttle, not waiting for anyone or anything. The headed back to Naboo, knowing that Malice would one day soon return for them.*

Malice Draclau
Jul 7th, 2001, 09:45:39 PM
OOC:No problem......ummm what did i do exactly??

Kahn12
Jul 8th, 2001, 04:50:44 AM
*Kahn was silent most of the trip, except for thanking Cole numerous times for rescuing him. He had thought Malice had no good left in him, that the Dark Side consumed him completely. But when Malice had the chance he had let them go..that was a good sign. What worried Kahn was the knowledge that the other Sith wouldn't take kindly to letting them live. He was also worried about Amnde, Malice had said she was with Psy which made matters worse. He had no idea why Psy would want her, other than to draw him to them. He spoke up, breaking the silence on the ship.*

Cole, what happened to Amnde?

OOC: For letting us go I think.

Malice Draclau
Jul 8th, 2001, 10:47:59 AM
OOC:o hh ok then.

IC:Inside the bacta tank Malice started thinking. He still didn't understand why he had let them go.....did there words actually reach him. But he was part of the darkside, how could those words about love and friendship mean anything to him. Then he started thinking about how he weas going to get them back for what they did to him.

(Kahn,Cole both of you will pay dearly.......i will hunt you down for the rest of my life if i have to but i will get revenge)

He kept repeating this in his head over and over to help him better himself in the darkside.