PDA

View Full Version : The Comeback Of A Lost Sith-Knight...

Darth Tholuem
Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:11:51 PM
-------{ A Long Time Ago }-------

Tholuem layed on his bed once again, as he did a lot. He had thrown his clothes off onto a chair in his room, and had fallen down onto his bed. He had come back to his room from a training session, all by himself, since there was no apprentice of his left, Jeseth now a Knight and Nas leaving The Sith Order… What was left for him to do now? Times were boring, not much was going on, all he did all day was train and talk to some of TSO’s people. Jeseth had somehow become to be quite a good friend of his, as well as young Sith Apprentice Kahn. And all of the other people were great too…but still, something was wrong. He wanted away, out of this place, do something. He was bored out of his mind here. He had always been traveling, now he had been here for so long, with nearly nothing happening. And now that he was out of apprentices and not much of a chance to ‘obtain’ a new one shortly, he wanted away. Away from here, go somewhere, do something. Then when he felt like returning, he deffinately would. He wouldn’t just leave these people alone… He looked out of the window and thought of where he would go if he were to leave. There were so many places that he still wanted to visit. Oh well, he’d probably figure that out when it was that far. What was he to do? Leave now? Or wait and stay for now, then maybe leave later? He closed his eyes, sighed, then got up from his bed and put his clothes back on. He grabbed a sheet and folded that into some sort of bag, in which he put his stuff. At least, the things he wanted to take with him. Or needed to take with him. In no-time, he had all his stuff together. He looked around his room one last time, then left. Not to come back for quite a while…

He had asked permission to leave per ship, without telling why and whereto and for how long. None of TSO’s Sith members knew about his leaving though, they’d find out later. As soon as he had permission to leave, he did. And he flew away, far away…

-------{ Now }-------

Tholuem sat in his ship’s uncomfortable chair, and got up to stretch his body a little bit. He had been flying for quite a while now and looked around for something to eat. He found nothing. Mumbling some cusswords, he sat down again. It had been so long, since he had left TSO’s Headquarters, and now he was returning. Finally. He had traveled a lot, and seen a lot of the known galaxy, but then, a while ago, he felt the need to get back. Back to TSO. And so he did. Now he wasn’t too far away and he was thinking of how he felt and what it was like when he left. He was…different now. Back then he felt depressed, angry or something. So he left. He left without telling anyone, but he had sent them a message a while after his leaving. He thought of what he had put in there, and now remembered almost the whole thing. It had said that when they’d be reading that message, Tholuem would have left, not to come back for a quite a while. He also had told them not to go look for him or anything like that. He told them to go on with everything and don’t care, don’t mind about him, leaving. Because he would come back someday. And now, that day had come. He smiled and thought of how his come-back would be. He would need to train and spar quite a bit to get his real fighting back to the old level again. Yeah, he had been training, but he hadn’t fought anyone for quite some time now...

He would arrive shortly now and he made contact with the TSO.
As soon as he told the man that talked to him who he was, he was given permission immediately… Obviously, the guy remembered him. That somehow made him feel good…

“Well here we go then…”, he said. And with that, he went down…

----------------------------------------
OOC: Well hello there people! This has been quite a while, but I just want to say that from now on I will be back rping here, at TSO, again. I've missed it in my period of absence, and I really wanted to get back here, now that I have the time, I'm doing so... I do think that this sucks donkey balls though! And I'm not quite happy with the happy this comeback is written up... But oh well, it will do, for now. Now I just have to get back to doing all of this stuff...

Oh, how's everyone? :)

Darth Roul
Jun 22nd, 2001, 05:59:50 PM
OOC: sup dogg! welcome back to our great order.

Lady DeVille
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:56:06 PM
OOc: I'm no longer here, talk to someone else to get TSO's side, and then talk to me to get mine :) its not a bad thing, but complicated. /ic:

Darth Tholuem
Jun 23rd, 2001, 02:45:49 PM
OOC:

LD; yeah, Psy told me some stuff, I'll talk to ya on AIM sometime :)
Roul; I'm okay man, been really busy, hehe...

But I'm back now, and I wanna get back into this whole thing...

Malice Draclau
Jun 23rd, 2001, 10:01:55 PM
Ahh welcome back......glad to see just how dedicated some are to staying with TSO.

(Ohh yeah incase you don't know...it's me Gengar13...i changed me name....this one sounds more fitting)

Death Guard Defender
Jun 24th, 2001, 12:27:20 AM
Welcome back Darth Tholuem, i am Defender, bodyguard to Lordess Live Wire
OOC/And Dagger incase it wasn't obvious enough :) \IC

Darth Tholuem
Jun 24th, 2001, 01:46:24 AM
OOC: Cool name....gengar ;)
And Death Guard Defender, twas pretty obvious that it was you, Dagger, yeah :)