PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Ok. I got a question about the Sith!

Gav Mortis
Jun 17th, 2001, 01:02:01 AM
Is it just me or has anyone noticed how almost nearly every Sith seems to move through/emerge from/dissapear into the darkness/shadows ALL THE TIME! Honestly, it's everywhere!

We are all part of the same team, members together, we should be close and feel free to move around. Instead we are all(well, apart from myself and Garrett who have found reading this amusing for a long time :) ) moving about TSO in darkness as quietly as possiblel; unheard/unseen.

Do any of you have any idea how ridiculous what you're saying is?

We'll have a discussion in the Chamber and never at one time will there be more than one Sith visible because people will emerge from the shadows, saying something then dissapear into the shadows again-just think in a Discussion how absurd what you're doing looks like!!

More or less everyother Sith here does it and from now on for my own amusement, I promise I will create a new character by the name of "The Technician" or something just for the purpose that every time someone hides in the shadows at TSO he will personally turn the power up full blast on the lighting throughout TSO so that there will be NO SHADOWS for you all to hide in!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darth Viscera
Jun 17th, 2001, 02:23:46 AM
:lol:
Well, in some ways their hiding in the shadows could make sense. Imagine Palpy's throne room on the DS2. Very dark. Many Sith could find a place to hide there, lurk about in the shadows. Darkness is conducive to the darkside, so it's logical to assume that many of the rooms around the TSO palace are not well illuminated on purpose. I grant you, however, that their lurking is a bit silly. I mean, some people act as though they're Noghri, not Sith.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 17th, 2001, 02:33:15 AM
ALL I can Say is LOL How true....Notice that cloak is always "Watching nearby" or "Quietly taking in the events"

Jedah Lynch
Jun 17th, 2001, 03:34:31 AM
I could spoof this post like there was no tomorrow.

But I got better things to do:)

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 17th, 2001, 04:28:28 AM
Spoof? PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD PG!! You will not be spoofing ANYTHING here. :)

I don't hide in shadows, I just stand around and listen, and don't say anything unless I see a point in speaking up. :p When I do vanish into darkness is when there are people present who I don't want following me.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 17th, 2001, 05:01:52 AM
Bah! Seth is the Lord of Shadows. They're his dwelling. He hates natural or artificial light and will only venture in it if need be.

Stop dissin my act :(

Morgan Evanar
Jun 17th, 2001, 06:12:05 AM
Fah. Shadows. I don't need shadows, I just dissapear.

Vice Hazzard
Jun 17th, 2001, 07:47:33 AM
Vice is always hiding. He doesn't know anyone yet, so he obsearves their actions from hiding. Shadows work nicely.

Darth Roul
Jun 17th, 2001, 08:12:10 AM
Roul is a nonconformant. He does not like authority. (which he has made clear on many occasions) This is why he doesn't like to be seen. Also if you are seen in the wrong place at the wrong time you could be accused of something that you didn't do.

Garrett Blade
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:04:11 AM
And what, my impotent impartial imposterous imp, is wrong with being accused of something you did not do?

Darth Viscera
Jun 17th, 2001, 11:19:25 AM
I take exception to you calling Roul an "imp".

Lord Psychic
Jun 17th, 2001, 06:20:51 PM
:lol:

What I've always wondered is how in open rooms with nothing but people in them somehow "emerge from the shadows"

Garrett Blade
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:12:58 AM
Thats what we've just been saying, you chronic, chloroplastic chrampent chronnie!

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 18th, 2001, 12:03:18 PM
Psy- whoever said those rooms all had the lights on?

Jedah Lynch
Jun 18th, 2001, 01:23:40 PM
Spoof? PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD PG!! You will not be spoofing ANYTHING here.

Bah. Bah humbug I say! :mad:

Everyone knows those shadows are really a pocket universe in which evil doers can move freely from one place to another, think of it as a dimensional door.:p

Lord Psychic
Jun 18th, 2001, 02:21:52 PM
Umm.. me?

Garrett Blade
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:01:36 PM
The reason Sith must feel comfortable is because of what a shadow really is. What is a shadow? Simply an area devoid of, or what has a lack of, light! A lack of light - just what Sith want!

However I just see it as a place where nobody can be sure who shouted...

<FONT SIZE="7" COLOR="magenta" FACE="galant">I'm......

...TONY DANZER!!!</FONT>

Of course...only I say stuff like that!

Darth Phantom
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:34:56 PM
A agree with Seth stop dissin my act as well, I've "Emerged from the Shadows/Darkness" since I began RPing. Phantom also hates light, but he can deal with it if he has to. Phantom thinks of himself as a real Phantom, he uses his mind to create "Shadows" in the people's minds allowing himself to remain unseen. Also When I think of a Sith council room I think of it as extremely dark and gloomy.

Live Wire
Jun 18th, 2001, 08:08:43 PM
lol I get what hes saying. Its getting heavilly overdone to the point of becoming cliche around here. Its fine to do it for effect but when its done too much it is kinda funny. Besides when we meet its kind of hard to discuss things with everyone lurking.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 18th, 2001, 08:34:47 PM
I don't usually lurk.

Darth Phantom
Jun 18th, 2001, 09:05:51 PM
I agree it is a bit over done. I remember when it was "cool" to sit in the rafters. lol the good old days.

Lady Vader
Jun 18th, 2001, 09:48:58 PM
Wait! No! Don't turn on all the lights! The rolling black outs! The power shortage! The... oh wait. Correllia doesn't have that prob. Never mind then. Carry on.

*slinks away in the bright light* :p

Lady DeVille
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:20:39 PM
um, Garrett, I think you meant Tony Danza.

Firebird1
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:13:38 AM
*Walks out of the shadows.*

Whoops, did I do that?

Garrett Blade
Jun 19th, 2001, 01:16:05 AM
Oh well, it would help if the film had subtitles!

So, for the record...

<FONT SIZE="7" COLOR="magenta" FACE="galant">I'm...

TONY DANZA!!!</FONT>[/i][/b]

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:46:08 AM
o_O

No comment.