PDA

View Full Version : Dyzm and the Gamma Fleet OOC:

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 12th, 2001, 04:52:42 PM
Well First, the Gamma Fleet Will Be Returning to Correlia. Except The Stormcloud, Shadow Rose, and Sardonyx. These ships will be mothballed and hidden, awaiting Dyzm's return. My Plans for Dyzm will be reviled in a couple months. I aint quiting role-playing though. I'll be around, not just as Dyzm, and not a sith. These are the Following Ships that are returning:

12 ISD
Black Squall, Fairfax, Zephyer, Vendetta,
Hawkblast, Diomede, Sceptre, Sylph,
Tyrant, Shrike, Klakring, Scythe

9 Strike Crusiers
Fireblast, Blood Hawk, Rediskard
Silver Wolf, Carnage, Vibroaxe,
Dark Nova, Outcast, Crimson Sword

18 Victory Star Destroyers
8 Interdictor Cruisers
23 Imperial Dreadnaughts (One crashed On Me eh)
10 Nebulon-B Frigates

Garrett Blade
Jun 13th, 2001, 12:51:03 AM
I'd hate to bust your bubble Dyzm, but those ships won't be sitting around waiting for you to return. They'll be serving TSO as part of the fleet!

If we can't tap into their systems then Zeus will find no trouble whatsoever in overriding and commands given!

Seger Donovan
Jun 13th, 2001, 05:43:46 PM
Number 1, my charachter is not really gone forever, and in the future roleplays (mainly my return) Those 2 Ships are Key Elements. When My Body was destroyed, where do you think I entombed my spirit to wait for my Genetically Enchanced Clone to be created? Also, when mothballing a ship, ALL electronics are turned off. Either Way, the Shadow Rose Aint going no-where unless you want me haunting it and playing with the controls. The Stormcloud I consider Mine after all those modifications and all that Time in service for TSO.
3 Planets I contributed to this Group, Corellia, Xyquine, and Dennaskar.

Garrett Blade
Jun 14th, 2001, 08:59:03 AM
That fleet is an asset of TSO. Just because you are buggering off for a while doesn't mean you can put the fleet on hold until you're ready! You're not even part of TSO anymore - so how do you expect to use the fleet when you're back?

Darth Viscera
Jun 14th, 2001, 09:25:25 AM
It's an entire SSD. I have no doubt that is too much to ask, as those ships are required for TSO's defense.

Seger Donovan
Jun 15th, 2001, 01:43:33 PM
HOLD IT!!! Hold It right there! I havent Quit TSO, I am just not... Alive, right now. When I return, I will gladly return Custody of The SSD Stormcloud. But if you really really really want the ships back, your gonna have to go through a entire RP to find them, and if you do, you will not object when I add twists and turns into the story. This is for the Development of my charachter, no-one gets in the way of your charachter development, so just calm down and back off. If the entire Council posts in this thread and asks, not demands, the return of the SSD Stormcloud, I will comply. I only really Need the ISD II Shadow Rose, the Stormcloud is there for protection.

Live Wire
Jun 15th, 2001, 08:06:51 PM
well Im willing to compromise to keep the one ship "the shadow rose" since his spirit is trapped in the ship. I dont know but I dont really want to use a ship in combat that has a ghost on it do you? BUt everything else has to go back in service of TSO.