PDA

View Full Version : Something thats been bothering me

Live Wire
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:02:32 AM
I really want to address something that has been personally bugging me for some time now. It seems to me that whenever something happens that isnt to a particular persons liking Im getting yelled at as if everything that happens around here is my doing. I realize Im on alot so people need to vent and Im a convienent target.

But its like when ssc access was taken away from people for the duration of this trial mess Im the one who gets yelled and bitched at as if Im the one who did it! Im not even the one who took the access away and yet everyone assumes it was me!

Ever stop to think that just maybe the entire council got to gether and conferred on the matter?!?! Sheesh Im not the one calling the shots around here but for some reason people think I am.

Now I understand if someone needs to vent but I seem to be getting personally blamed for some of this stuff and its starting to bug me. I know Im in the spotlight sometimes as I make a lot of the announcements and I am the TSO spokesperson so its my job...but just because its my job to announce things and be in the public eye so to speak doesnt mean that everything that happens around here is my doing! So please if you have a problem dont yell at me! Dont assume Im personally doing something. Cause Im really getting ticked about it.

Darth Viscera
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:05:04 AM
ppl stop venting at LW! That's not good, she's nice :mad:

Gav Mortis
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:12:59 AM
Yeah. Vent at Viscera instead.

Live Wire
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:29:42 AM
its not so much the venting as it is Im getting blamed for everything and they feel like they can take it out on me. -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- everyone needs to vent about stuff everynow and then but Im tired of being attacked for things that arent my fault

Garrett Blade
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:45:43 AM
<FONT SIZE="5" COLOR="red" FACE="galant">TAKE YOUR HATRED OUT ON ME!!!

MAKE YOUR VICTIM MY HEAD!!!</FONT>

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:46:38 AM
Yes....<font size=8>STOP YELLING AT LIVE WIRE!

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:49:03 AM
Yes! START YELLING AT LIVE WIRE!

Oops-

I mean, uh, stop yelling-

*Scrambles away.*

Lord Psychic
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:04:52 PM
How about we just stop yelling at each other?

*dodges a thrown shoe*

*runs out*

Darth Viscera
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:24:27 PM
<font size=6>WHAT??? STOP SELLING OUR BROTHER? WHAT DID HE SAY? I CAN'T HEAR HIM OVER ALL THE YELLING!</font>

*throws a shoe at lord psychic*

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:24:34 PM
:lol: :p

But seriously, there are 7 council members not just LW. Complain to us all :)

Gav Mortis
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:25:57 PM
*Takes his stiletto off and hurls it in Garrett Blade's direction*

Darth Viscera
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:28:01 PM
ouch!

Darth Roul
Jun 11th, 2001, 01:42:46 PM
::doesn't want to get involved in all the throwing but still throws some mashed potatoes at Gav::

Gav Mortis
Jun 11th, 2001, 01:53:14 PM
*A stiletto then hits Roul in the face*

You obviously forgot Roul, I wear a pair of shoes!

*He continues to wipe the mashed potatoe off his face*

Darth Roul
Jun 11th, 2001, 01:56:03 PM
who throws a shoe, honestly, that really hurt.

Lady Alaria
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:20:59 PM
Live Wire, I think you're the one who gets complained too, because you're the most approachable. Also, you're the only one I ever see online, besides LV sometimes and LL (but he doesn't count). I haven't complained though. Not really.

I did some venting, but I did that to a whole bunch of people, who will probably never talk to me again, because for the past three days this is all I've been talking about.

TSO, well, you were fun while you lasted. I'm trying not to have OOC hard feelings, but IC you are all on my hit list. :) Or...well, I'll think of something. No happy warm fuzzies here. :) In the RP On Her Knees there was a lot of crap. Oh come on people! You'll point your fingers at Dagger and say "look at the bad guy!" Sure, he was bad, lied, godmoded, etc. (No offense Dagger, but I don't appreciate being manipulated anymore than the next person.) BUT OTHERS did too!

I'm not here to point fingers and name names. I could if I wanted to. Let me just say, Good Bye, TSO, and Good Riddance. Being compared to Itala was waaaaaaaaay too much. Below the belt, as they say. Were my feelings hurt? Heck yes! Do I think it was uncalled for?! YES!

The TRUTH about LD's insurrection may never be revealed. Personally, let me tell you the truth: It never would have happened if TSO would just work together. The second phase of it was NOT going to happen. People talk, sure. We held some "IC" convos about it, but realistically there was no place in the timeline for the conversations to happen, as LD was in bacta for five days, got out, got poisoned, and then banished.

Realistically, they never took place. Nothing was going to happen, because Dzym and I decided to give the new council a chance to turn TSO around.

Did we get a chance as well? Of course not. Am I complaining? No. I'm glad LD is banished, because I don't have to deal with whiners and schemers and liars like ROUL and others. Roul, you ticked me off. No smilies for you. :|

Okay, I think thats it. I may post a few more times here at TSO, but...officially I'm out of here. Bye! :)

Lady Vader
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:16:07 AM
I know what LW goes through. That's why I lurk. I don't like to, but to escape the insufferable comlaining, one must, or one goes awol.

Admiral Sandrax
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:24:13 AM
hey i object to the lying part! bad yes, god-mode yes, much like everyone else in the thread :) I do however agree with LW, and appologies, especially as i am one of the people to blame for these actions.
I would also like to ask if anyone has any hard feelings towards me OOC, concidering i was honest about this all the way through OOC, just IC i did nasty things. This ofcourse discounts Roul, lying to me IC i can take, lying to me OOC i can't!
I would also request that someone takes over training my apprentice, as you appear to have banned me, i can't do it....
well, take care everyone i doubt i will post much here anymore, too much effort to switch acounts, bye, - Dagger

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 12th, 2001, 08:50:05 AM
;; Sighs and shakes his head, then walks out. ;;

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:00:28 AM
(ooc) Dagger, I'll take your apprentice temporarily until someone else can, if you wish.

Garrett Blade
Jun 12th, 2001, 10:06:54 AM
*Garrett's voice sounds mysteriously like the vil science officer on the AURIGA in Alien Ressurection. He thinks back to what has happened lately...*

This is from three days ago!? Oh this is good...this is very good!

*I've just been thinking about all the roleplay opportunities that can span out for my character alone from all this! De'Ville's gone, so my character will be concerned with that! Also, Seth spat at her...so unlucky Seth! Psychic was adamant about her being brought to the discussion chamber in her weakened state...so I've just found myself a new pin-cushion. And there's a number of other things which I can't really remember about but they'll all come flooding back to me very soon. And its even better because all this will come as a shock to Garrett all at once, because he's been locked up in prison beneath TSO!*

Live Wire
Jun 12th, 2001, 10:11:36 AM
honestly I'll tell you this is why boards lose admins....admins get a lot of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. Trust me I know Im an admin at 4 boards just under this user ID alone!

Ask any admin and they will tell you they get a whole lot of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- and no understanding.

Lord Psychic
Jun 12th, 2001, 11:44:25 AM
Well Garret, maybe Psy was, but it was the entire council who decided.

And that post was just god-moding everywhere, it *almost* makes Itala look good.

Gav Mortis
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:20:18 PM
What post?

Maximus Marzullo
Jun 12th, 2001, 02:29:57 PM
yes please jeseth, Ignorant Perfection....*mumbles something about a ban*