Jun 7th, 2001, 12:13:13 PM
well admiting your guilt will only help you that is for sure

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:37:50 PM
*LV eyed Roul*

Well, that's a start.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:06:16 PM
"He was given one last chance, do not tell me you are giving him another. He does not DESERVE another chance!"

Seth eyed Roul, showing complete distaste for the unruly character. He wanted to stab the other Sith where he stood, but now would not be the time.

Lord Psychic
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:18:46 PM
No. I beleieve that the "three strikes your out" rule should apply here. He offended twice, and has just admitted his guilt. And his crimes were not on a large scale, he did not commit treason or murder any high ranking TSO members.

Dyyz Natal
Jun 7th, 2001, 03:14:53 PM
you will change your mind seth, you will

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 7th, 2001, 03:59:29 PM
"And if you don't pipe down, I will rip out your windpipe and play it like a flute Mr. Natal."

Seth rested one hand on his sword, staring at Dyyz.

"My mind will not be swayed by you, misguided wayfarer."

Lord Psychic
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:01:45 PM
All right you two, that's enough. There is no need quarelling over nothing. The council will decide, there's little else to say on the matter.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:03:21 PM
"Do not tell me how to live my life Psychic. I shall do as I please unless a council member of higher rank or Master Gav tells me otherwise."

Lord Psychic
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:17:30 PM
There are no council members of higher rank, all council members are equal, and everyone on and not on the council is treated the same, except for maybe apprentices. What I say is becuase I do not wish for TSO to be destroyed, and I will no longer aruge as I see it will only complicate these matters.

Seth Darkserpent
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:21:52 PM
Seth nods in agreement.

"There will be no more squabbling between the Council members. But I advise Mr. Natal avoid me at all costs from this point on."

Dyyz Natal
Jun 7th, 2001, 04:55:16 PM
I will try

Live Wire
Jun 7th, 2001, 07:19:56 PM
well the thing is roul has had several last chances so if we were to do the 3 strikes rule we're on strike 5 just about. *sighs* all this is giving me a headache.

Darth Roul
Jun 8th, 2001, 07:03:43 AM
I have not done too much that is worthy of getting me kicked out. But if angering another member over my stance on an issue is one then I would be on strike 20. I have never harmed another member physically. I have always obeyed orders. I have gone ahead of the council once. I had over advertised only once. But we are not here to advertise
::D rinks a Coke::
Ah Coke the refreshing drink

Lady Vader
Jun 9th, 2001, 07:42:47 PM
Roul, we will discuss your fate.