PDA

View Full Version : The Oorru'Gurre'Gurre returns to Corellia

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 21st, 2001, 11:39:27 AM
The enormous Cizerack flagship drops out of hyperspace, entering the Corellia system. On the command deck, Sarrtarroa stands with the Sith Lady Vader. To their side, Lord Dagger is being held inside a Universal Energy Cage.

Sarrtarroa opened up a channel to Corellia.

Councjil Memberrrsss, thjisss jisss Emjissssssarrrjy Sssarrrrrrtarrrrrroa of the Cjizerrrack Prrrjide. jI am requessstjing perrrmjissssssjion to deljiverrr Ladjy Vaderrr and Lorrrd Daggerrr to the sssurrrface.

Lord Dagger
May 21st, 2001, 01:24:33 PM
Dagger watches the Emissary, his features betray no emmotion as the gigantic ship moves towards Coreillia. Despite being held in the UEC Dagger didn't seem disturbed by the events, he was as determined and desperate to get to the bottom of this as Lady Vader, as for trail and punishment, well, he expected them, he would be somewhat disappointed in TSO if they let him off, not that it mattered, there was little, if anything the Order could do that would bother the anchient Sith, his search for absolution had seen to that.

Lady Vader
May 21st, 2001, 09:28:08 PM
*LV sat silently beside the Emissary, waiting for someone from the surface to respond... in most cases, had she been down there, she would have been the one responding... but now was not such a case*

*she was still going over what Dagger had said and how he'd not remembered the arbitration talks... it was very odd... but she could not allow him to be released from the UEC until they knew exactly what was going on*

Lord Dagger
May 21st, 2001, 11:48:22 PM
Dagger turned his attention to Lady Vader, even without the Force he could tell she was confused, only natural he supposed concidering the circumstances. He sighed and closed his eyes, the galaxy was so peaseful without the Force...perhaps he should go without it more often, perhaps he should wear a ysalimiri from now on, this thought amused him and he almost sujested it to LV but decided against it and sat back to await a surface reply

Live Wire
May 26th, 2001, 11:04:19 PM
Emissary we have recived your transmissions and you have permission to deliver your passengers to us.

We have a security squad prepared to recieve the prisioner. I am transferring the coordinates of a landing pad to you now.

Lord Dagger
May 26th, 2001, 11:09:17 PM
Dagger heard the transmition and smiled, a "security squad" it was laughable and completly unnessessary if Dagger wanted to escape he could do so, with ease or could have avoided capture in the first place but he didn't and he was here now he wasn't going to run now he was so close. He didn't bother to tell LV this, there was no point, she wouldn't believe him and that was a shame, her lack of trust of one of her greatest allies was possibly what would undo her. Dagger smiled again and sat back awaiting transport and the laughable security squad
EDIT: TTT

Dyyz Natal
May 30th, 2001, 09:34:23 AM
::watches as the security squad lands on the pad. A hatch opend and Lady Vader steped out. Dyyz bowed to one knee, waiting to be allowed up by the sith::

Lady Vader
May 30th, 2001, 07:21:45 PM
*LV exited the shuttle, followed by a sizeable security squad surrounding the UEC holding Dagger... she let the group pass her as she turned to face the Emissary*

I thank you again for your service and assistance, Emissary. I'd invited you in for refreshments, but our accomodations are crude at the moment since the palace's rebuilding has begun. Never the less, you are always welcome.

*she smiled and bowed her head slightly towards the Emissary, then turned to find one of the Sith bowing at the edge of the ramp... she was greatful for the loyalty, but she did not like to be seen as a ruler... she was one in a group of many*

*descending the rest of the way, she placed a hand on Dyyz's shoulder*

Rise, my friend. There is no need for such formality amongst bretheren.

*she began to follow the security group protecting the UEC holding Dagger*

Come, we have work to do.

Lord Dagger
May 31st, 2001, 02:59:02 AM
Dagger sat back and watched the security squad with a smile, such extravagant measures were not nessessary, but well it made him feel important so he didn't comment but contiuned to watch as the procession entered the temporary council chambers were the council was already waiting. Dagger smiled and bowed to them

Dyyz Natal
May 31st, 2001, 08:05:29 AM
::stood up and took a look at Dagger and smiled::
He is going to pay isn't he my Lady

Lord Dagger
Jun 2nd, 2001, 02:24:17 PM
Dagger turned and looked at Dyyz with a smile
"I would be a little upset with TSO if i didn't"
Dagger reached out and touched the edges of the UEC, he smiled again. He redraws his hands and retuns to a seated possition

Dyyz Natal
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:58:16 AM
So would I, So would I

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:56:41 AM
Having delivered Lady Vader and Lord Dagger, Sarrtarroa curtly made his exit, departing in his personal shuttle, back to his flagship. He took an hour to inspect the Cizerack fleet blockading the Corellia system, before at last ordering the Oorru'Gurre'Gurre' back to Cizerack territory

Lady Vader
Jun 3rd, 2001, 08:29:25 PM
*she looked at Dyyz and smiled*

He will stand before the Council and his bretheren and be judged accordingly.

*she fell silent, thinking*

A gathering of all will be required.

Darth Roul
Jun 4th, 2001, 11:06:31 AM
::Looked down at Dagger from a ledge and waited for the prisioner to pass::

Lord Dagger
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:23:16 AM
As Dagger passed under the ledge he turned at looked up at Roul, his sixth sense telling him there was someone there, even without the Force. He gave Roul a polite nod and carried on

Darth Roul
Jun 5th, 2001, 09:32:05 AM
::the lights suddenly go dark and a lighting bolt came out of no where and it shorts out the UEC. when the lights came back Dagger was free::
What the hell happend?!?

Lord Dagger
Jun 5th, 2001, 01:12:25 PM
OOC/That is all true\IC
Dagger stepped out of what was formerly the UEC and smiled at the room as the lights came back on
"Well, as i pointed out to Lady Vader earlier, i could leave the UEC at any point i choose, and so i have"
Dagger dusted himself down
"Now are we going to get on with a trial for me assaulting another member of TSO..or am i going to walk out of here..."

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:04:49 PM
At that moment, 550 fully armed Storm Troopers entered room, the Force draining away from Dagger completely as a few of them could be seen with Ysalamiri nutrient packs. Jeseth stepped in, followed by Live Wire, and then finally Lord Psychic. The Winged man gave a nod, the surrounding sea of white opening fire with a number of force nets and stun weaponry, snagging the Sith Master to the ground in his period of disorientation.

"Take him."

Shaking his head slightly, bringing his hand up to his left temple, Jeseth began to push away the dizzying feel of being separated from the Force. He had indeed become quite reliant on it... The white clattering armour scatered about, grabbing the Sith Master and dragging him behind them, guns trained on him carefully. He was dropped before Live Wire, the Ysalamiri bubble still very much in effect throughout the entire room.

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:52:55 PM
*LV's right eye twitched slightly as the Force was cut from her due to the ysalimiri in the room*

*she watched as the storm troopers dropped Dagger before LW... turning slightly to a few troopers, she ordered them to take away the shorted UEC and have it repaired, and sent back to the Cizerack Emissary*

*after issueing the order, she turned her attention back to Dagger and the rest of the Sith gathered round*

Gav Mortis
Jun 5th, 2001, 03:59:09 PM
Monitoring the events below, Gav silently and noticeably manouvered his wat about the upper levels, he knew where he was going and what he was doing but he was the only one. With his hood drawn over his head, he continued walking when suddenly the lights deactivated again.

The entire facility was left in darkness, the chaotic rawcus had subsided in suprise however the silence was broken with a shrill cry of agony and seconds later the sound of a thud on the floor.

The lights came back on and people nearby jumped back in shock to see Darth Roul, lying on the cold concrete floor after falling from his raised ledge and two large Sai Daggers buried in his back, undoubtedly puncturing both luungs. Blood began to trickle from his unmoving mouth.

Gav looked on with a look of shock from the other end of the room. The recent turns of events were most baffling indeed.

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:18:00 PM
*LV blinked several times, trying to see if what she saw was a mirage or real... the smell of blood wafted past her nostrils, and she snorted softly... no, it was real*

*oh, by all in the Core, what was going on?*

Darth Roul
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:12:22 PM
OOC:Gav I'm ignoring your post because you have no idea who did this. I just made the post. I'm innocent, I'm innocent. Dagger is going to introduce a new character and he just asked me to make the post over AOL

Lord Dagger
Jun 6th, 2001, 12:29:38 AM
Dagger stood slowly, the stun blots having little to no effect on a being which did not sleep, two swift movements interupted by a faint hum severed the nets and left them to fall to the ground around him. Once again the Sith Master dusted himself off. He turned back to the council.
"Your precortions are irrelivent, i want to be here for a trial, if i didn't you wouldn't be able to hold me"
Dagger nodded towards the Ysalimiri
"You do realise that they inconvinence you more than me don't you? But i was going to request them my self..."
Dagger reached out and brought a chair nearer which he promptly sat it
"Now are we going to get this underway or not?"
He said with a smile

Darth Roul
Jun 6th, 2001, 07:08:35 AM
OOC: you singled me out Gav, you attacked me. I did nothing. I just made the post. How do you know LV didn't do it? hmm? you don't that is why I ignored your post. I didn't delete it

Gav Mortis
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:39:08 PM
I don't even know why I should roleplay in a thread where someone can escape a well orchestrated capturing simply because the lights went out and there was a thunderbolt. That's ridiculous and unfair in my opinion.

Btw, it doesn't matter if you did it or not, besides, like you said, theres NO EVIDENCE I did it! And if Gav wanted to attack he will attack regardless! I don't need a reason!

The attack is fair, especially considering how Dagger escaped. Stop complaining OOC, it's pointless! Jeez!

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:47:57 PM
I don't even know why I should roleplay in a thread where someone can escape a well orchestrated capturing simply because the lights went out and there was a thunderbolt. That's ridiculous and unfair in my opinion.Agree.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Jun 6th, 2001, 01:49:53 PM
I couldn't agree more. That stuff may work in the WWF...but not in SW, for many reasons...the most prominent of which is that you can be detected through the force.

Lady DeVille
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:42:44 PM
ooc: I suggest redoing this RP in the thread I started, as they are happening at the same time. :) And no mysterious god moding, okay?! LETS play NICE, as this is, after all, a game. :) /ic: