PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Evanar

Lord Dagger
May 30th, 2001, 02:06:05 PM
Dagger stands in the council chamber before his apprentice
"It is the wish of the council...and my own that you me made a Sith Knight, there for, by this authority i declare you a Sith Knight of TSO, rise and serve the Order well my apprentice, i am sure you will do me proud"

Morgan Evanar
May 30th, 2001, 03:26:23 PM
Morgan rose in a slow yet supremely fluid motion, shoulders square to the floor, no sound issuing from his garb. One could have mistaken him for a machine, but there was far too much grace in the move for it to be artificially emulated. Determined, cold green eyes, wide and staring, looked straight ahead. Evanar's face gave off nothing but an impression of discipline, for it seemed to be set in stone.

Equally mechanically, after long seconds had drifted, he inclined his head to Dagger, closed his eyes, and straightend.

Lady DeVille
May 30th, 2001, 04:10:38 PM
ooc: Congratulations! /ic:

Dyyz Natal
May 30th, 2001, 04:16:07 PM
::smiles a rare simle at Morgan::
Congradulations, I hope you live long and prosper

Jeseth Cloak
May 30th, 2001, 05:34:32 PM
Jeeth smiles just slightly and gives one quick and knowing nod to Morgan, his eyes seemingly filled with traces of things which others might'n comprehend.

"Hm."

The Dark Jedi tucked his hands behind his back and cleared his throat, moving once again silently on his way.

Lady Vader
May 30th, 2001, 07:16:15 PM
*a small smile rose on the corner of her lip*

Well, Morgan, I do offer my senserest congratulations...

EDIT
OOC: ok, LW... thanks for letting me know :)

Live Wire
May 30th, 2001, 08:29:08 PM
OOC: LV he asked me if it was ok since the last time it was discussed dagger was the only council member who objected at the time. Before the rest of the council had voted yes. Since his was the only disenting vote being his master Morgan wasnt promoted. But now dagger feels hes ready. I dont see a problem.

IC:

*Live Wire smiled at Morgan*

Congratulations my friend. You've earned it and made TSO proud.

Jeseth Cloak
May 30th, 2001, 08:32:46 PM
(ooc) I also noticed that. No one had said anything about the council to this (not recently, as I recall) but I didn't see a need to prtest because Morgan is, in all probability, ready for this promotion in rank IC. I would have had no problem with it...