PDA

View Full Version : Security teams and defensive teams being assembled

Lord Psychic
May 24th, 2001, 01:42:23 PM
Now being in charge of TSO's security forces, I've come up with some security forces for TSO's base, inside and ou to accompany myself. Yslarmi's will be there if needed.

Security Team A - Standard Security Force
4 Destroyer Droids
4 Dark Troops
4 Stormtroopers

Security Team B - Intense Security Force
8 Destroyer Droids
8 Dark Troopers
6 Stormtroopers
5 Battle Droids

Security Team C - Emergency Security Force (Minature Army)
15 Destroyer Droids
15 Dark Troopers
10 Stormtroopers
20 Battle Droids

Security Team D - Air Force
7 TIE Defenders (Excluding my personal ship)
2 Assualt Gunboats
3 Lamba Class Shuttles

Secuirty Team E - Ground Force
5 AT-PTs
2 AT-STs
7 Stormtrooper Manned Swoop Bikes
10 Battle Droids
4 Destoyer Droids

These forces are not ment for TSO's prime defenses, but for small security things, ie infiltration. Larger things, ie invasion, will be handled by TSO's defenses, which will be posted later on.

These resources have yet to be produced, but they shall soon. More on that later.

EDIT - A future Star Destroyer with fighters shall accomapny these security forces, remaining in ordit at all times should a ship be able to get through the forces, and will be there to aid with walker landings.

Lord Dagger
May 24th, 2001, 01:46:22 PM
check the coding psychic...also as TDG no longer exists i have quite a lot of former bodyguard/security guard class stormtroopers available if you want them, just not at the moment while i am a prisoner

Lord Psychic
May 24th, 2001, 01:50:45 PM
That would be good Dagger, thanks.

Gav Mortis
May 24th, 2001, 03:12:58 PM
Hey Psy, TSO military can spare a LOT more than that for security, we should be talking about 7 WINGS of TEI Defenders, not simply 7!!

Honestly, be greedy-there's plenty to spare, also theres the WD-99 (Cyborg wookiee) model, of which we have several billion. Therefore we can easily spare to have millions on Correlia.

Xarkz Chaos
May 24th, 2001, 03:42:36 PM
Just how I was feeling when I read that Gav!

Why be skimpy on defenses when we have so many resources? If we need some of them later, we re-assign them! Don't let anyone sit on the job! :D

Supernova22
May 24th, 2001, 04:47:25 PM
(OOC: This is Psy, I'm just too lazy to switch accounts :) )

Really Gav, for security purposes? I thought that I was overdoing with that much, but if TSO can handle it..

*Gets some very interesting ideas :evil: *

Gav Mortis
May 25th, 2001, 01:01:27 AM
:lol:

Yeah, it's cool.

Garrett Blade
May 25th, 2001, 02:11:57 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong Psy, but are you talking about internal security? ie, Agents counteracting enemy agents, deploying a small squad of elite troopers to hunt down an enemy agent infiltrating our primary computer research facility? (EXAMPLE IDEAS BTW!), then a huge army would simply scare them away, possibly allowing them to escape with a slight but valuable piece of information. But if you opted for the covert approach, eg few numbers of troops etc, then you could subdue the enemy without him knowing and he/she wouldnt escape with even a slight amount of information.

However, the likes of TIE Fighters are not the answer - you're better opting for Noghri Death Commando's and Imperial Commando's for those types of jobs. Anyone who has played Star Wars Supremacy/Rebellion will know how good they are.

Darth Viscera
May 25th, 2001, 06:09:33 AM
They call it Supremacy in liverpool, right?

Gav Mortis
May 25th, 2001, 06:45:43 AM
No in Europe.

Darth Viscera
May 25th, 2001, 07:04:52 AM
ah, I getcha (wink wink nudge nudge)

Lord Psychic
May 29th, 2001, 11:41:09 AM
Yes those are TSO's internal security forces (I'm still working on it's defenses), I'm going to be redoing this whole thing to better fit TSO soon though.

Jeseth Cloak
May 29th, 2001, 12:43:01 PM
I'm not sure where this falls under, but I'm currently in command of one thousand Storm Troopers who are occupying the Palace grounds and surrounding forest. You can add that in somewhere in there, though so far they only respond to my orders until I tell them otherwise.

Darth Viscera
May 29th, 2001, 01:15:23 PM
You can order them to follow a tertiary leader, or you can contact me, have me assign them a new secondary leader.