PDA

View Full Version : An original roleplay for TSO

Gav Mortis
May 27th, 2001, 01:18:04 PM
My original idea for this roleplay was a simple character devellopment roleplay for Gav but as it progressed I thought it would be better to include all TSO members.

To put simply, this roleplay is "A day in the life of a TSO member" in which all members can roleplay through a typical day and interact with each other without any goals or aims to the roleplay. In other words, the direction in which the roleplay goes is completely randomn and we all dictate that and we can do whatever we want in it.

As a result, we can make it as dull or interesting as we wish, I think it would be interesting to see what would happen in just one day here on Corellia. I have a few plans for Gav, at the moment he's hoping to go on a trip to the lake, anyone wanna join me? :)

Anywho, the threads here (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3749.topic), I hope all of TSO gets involved!

Gav Mortis
May 29th, 2001, 03:37:33 AM
Hello? Is anyone else going to take part or are there only three people on Corellia? :(

Garrett Blade
May 29th, 2001, 04:59:58 AM
As you already know, once I escape from prison I will be causing some chaos in that roleplay, so you can count on me to liven it up! :evil:

Lord Psychic
May 29th, 2001, 11:10:48 AM
Sounds pretty good, I'll try to do something if I'm not too busy. Yes, summber break is sometimes busier than school.. I just hope not this one :)

Live Wire
May 29th, 2001, 11:14:00 AM
I dunno what to post...a day in my life is boring unless Im off planet...which I am a lot

Premier Romanov
May 29th, 2001, 11:17:45 AM
So make it interesting! :)

Darth Phantom
May 29th, 2001, 01:57:19 PM
I posted in it. I'll use that to get aquainted with all the people of TSO.

Lady DeVille
May 29th, 2001, 07:05:58 PM
I don't see how I can be there. I'm too confused about where De'Ville is going to be in the near future.

Live Wire
May 30th, 2001, 07:34:57 AM
I posted in it and I checked on our plan for that thread Gav and its a go!