PDA

View Full Version : A request...

Jodah Of Giva
Oct 13th, 2001, 04:49:13 PM
A black robed figure steps into the chamber. Two silver 'saber handles hang at his side, and a black satin cord around his neck held a long, azure finger and two chestnut colored beads, one on either side of the finger. He spoke in a voice that was firm but not disrespectful or intimidating:"Goodday, Lords and Ladies,"At this he bowed a bit at the waist,"I am Jodah, of the Keep at Giva. I am here to ask a small something. Please, before I start, I would like to state that I am not incinuating that TSO owes me anything, by far I owe them. I am curious as to the status of your shipyards. As of recently, they seemed pretty abandoned as far as someone to run them goes. I am not asking to run them that would be foolish and impudent, but I would like to know if I could have permission to do some minor tasks, such as hauling, repairing, and simple sales, there. I have no need for money, any payments from customers would go to this Order and not my own charity. I also have no need for supplies. I have a friend who can get me any ships I may need for transport of goods. I am simply looking for something worthwhile to which I can devote my time while I await the completion of my training as a Sith. Please do not take this as impudent, I mean nothing rude or above myself."He then sits, and awaits an answer..

OOC: I don't want administration or moderator access, but I would like to know if I'm allowed to reply to people needing repairs or purchases. No personal funding, I just like running businesses on ezboard such as that one. Thanks.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 2nd, 2002, 06:57:13 AM
Since it appears no one but myself bothered to look at your thread, I will inquire for you. Our shipyards are now located at SWForums.net, in the Storytelling forum, at the very top. Can I contact you on AIM?

Jodah Of Giva
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:49:11 PM
OOC: Sorry about delay. yeppers, my AIM Handle is JodahStarlen

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:14:28 AM
I'll AIM you soon.