PDA

View Full Version : A friend walks in...

Firebird1
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:17:49 AM
*Lord Firebird walks into the main chambers of the The Sith Orders Headquarters. He looks around and awaits someone to talk to.*

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:30:27 AM
Darth Viscera was clad in a khaki jumpsuit and sith rhobes and on his way to the training grounds. En route, however, the force alerted him to the fact that a stranger was in the main audience chambers. He detoured, and spotted the man. It took him a moment to recall him from his days in the Sith Empire, but then he had the name. He strode towards the man at a brisk pace.

"Greetings, my friend. And what does Lord Firebird require of the Sith Order today?" He asked in a friendly tone.

Firebird1
Jan 11th, 2002, 12:41:53 AM
*Lord Firebird smiles at Darth Visceria. But it quickly returns to a streight faced Firebird as he speaks.*

Well basicaly I need a ship, one Sentinel Class Landing ship, and with what has just happened at The Sith Empire I was wondering if I could buy it from you all.

Darth Viscera
Jan 11th, 2002, 01:20:27 AM
The Diktat turned to a computer console, and keyed in a civilian shipyard query.

"I have submitted your request, and flagged it 'priority'. A customer shipyard is currently available, and your order is quite humble; it should be complete soon."

Firebird1
Jan 11th, 2002, 01:34:22 AM
Thank you. If I had more time I would be able to stay here and talk somemore, but recently I have found myself longing to complete something that began long ago.