PDA

View Full Version : Lookit!!! Lookit up there!!!

Lady Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:04:30 PM
My expertise in HTML is growing! :)

Got the counter from some site called Episode-X (http://www.episode-x.com/episode2/countdown/). It's fun stuff!! :)

I also went ahead and added a real time date thingy, and a quick jump menu (both of which are at the SLL, and I put them here.)

Enjoy! :)

Live Wire
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:10:11 PM
someones been a busy kitty.

and yes this is just an excuse to test my siggy

Lady Vader
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:43:29 PM
I've been even more busy!! Lookit now and refresh! Notice how it rotates between all the different ones?? WOOHOO!!

*Goes html happy and runs to the SLL to do the same.*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:18:13 PM
One little problem, when a pop up... poped... the entire sight refreshed and I found myself back at the start... could be ya problem, could be the pop ups...

Well anywho, I can make a calculator, and tic-tac toe game with HTML. My friend and I had a contest to see who could make the better Tic-Tac toe game... he won... mine was ok, but didnt have any fancy images like his.

We Should Add that! A TIC TAC TOE GAME!!! With Jedi and Sith Images!

Lady Vader
Mar 22nd, 2002, 08:45:58 PM
That would be cool, Dyzm! Can it be done?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:41:40 AM
Went and looked at it, my bad, it was java... But I do remember making it, and I looked through my old papers... Then my friend gave me a link to here javascript.internet.com (http://javascript.internet.com) and it has better ones.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:48:51 AM
Illegal javascript event tags or url parameters detected.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:51:41 AM
STUPID STUPID THING!!! I have seen it work before!!! ON EZBOARD!!! WORK DAMN YOU! WORK!!!

O well, one of the few Java Scripts that dont use HTML comments in coding it...

Lady Vader
Mar 24th, 2002, 11:13:43 PM
*sigh*

<font>EZ-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ingfrell</font>

Dark Lord Dyzm
Mar 25th, 2002, 02:33:09 PM
frel? You been watching to much Farscape LV

Lady Vader
Mar 25th, 2002, 05:57:25 PM
Not really. But being at the boards, it has kinda caught on. Because of the stupid sensors EZboard has, we have to use SW and farScape cuss words. It works the sme. :p

(I just got around the sensors in my last post by using the font tags for html... hehehehe)