PDA

View Full Version : Reminder...

JMK
May 14th, 2002, 10:07:34 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that since this place is going to be hopping over the next little while with the release of AotC, we're asking that you remember to share the wealth among the boards.

Translation?

For any posts regarding the story, acting, plot, scenes, whatver about AotC, we ask that you post it in the films forum.

Obviously, all talk about AotC's box office performance belongs here. Let's just try and keep these 2 different topics separated?

Deal?
Thanks.:thumbup

BUFFJEDI
May 14th, 2002, 10:11:52 PM
Jmk said :Just wanted to let you guys know that since this place is going to be hopping over the next little while with the release of AotC, we're asking that you remember to share the wealth among the boards.

Translation?

For any posts regarding the story, acting, plot, scenes, whatver about AotC, we ask that you post it in the films forum.

Obviously, all talk about AotC's box office performance belongs here. Let's just try and keep these 2 different topics separated?

Deal?
Thanks.

BuFF heard ...BLAH, Blah, Blah ;)

JMK
May 14th, 2002, 10:21:50 PM
Yeah yeah Buff, I read your post over in films about your plans, and if you would stop fixing your hair for 5 minutes and pay attention to something other than Bea, you wouldn't hear blah blah blah! :lol

Jedi Master Carr
May 14th, 2002, 11:24:19 PM
Also if any posts are made here they will be moved to films, it does look like we have been sloppy about the review stuff, but a few of us felt they could have gone either way so we left them alone, but anything about the film/spoilers will be moved to films and remember if you put spoilers in the tread use the spoiler code tag and put spoiler into your title for those poor souls who have yet to see AOTC.

Jedieb
May 15th, 2002, 07:50:10 AM
Yeah yeah Buff, I read your post over in films about your plans, and if you would stop fixing your hair for 5 minutes and pay attention to something other than Bea, you wouldn't hear blah blah blah!
LOL JMK! Do you think buff uses a regular comb or brush? I bet he uses one made out of some heavy metal. That way he turns his hourly grooming session into a mini workout. We mere mortals would probably give ourselves mild concussions if we tried to comb our hair with buff's brush. What it must be like to live a buff life...

JMK
May 15th, 2002, 08:44:05 AM
I was thinking he has a personal stylist named Alberto or Dominique! :lol