PDA

View Full Version : A broken home...

Shade Magus
May 14th, 2002, 04:18:48 PM
Shade walked into his apartment. His door had been fixed since his fight with Kama, but the inside had not been touched up thatmuch. He put his bag down and began to walk around, picking up small things and putting them in their place.

"This will take awhile........"

Shade sighed as he rolled up his sleeves and began to clean up the mess. It would take atleast a day or two, and he had a lot of other things to do also.

Azhure Darkstone
May 15th, 2002, 01:19:08 AM
::Azhure walkd past to see the jedi with a peticularly messy room to say the least. what had happened there?? Perhaps he needed help. It looked a rather big job.::

Hi, Do you require any help?

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 01:55:15 PM
Shade looked from behind a pile of wood to see a young woman standing there, asking if she could be of any assistance.

"Sure, if you don't mind getting a little messy."

Azhure Darkstone
May 15th, 2002, 05:15:30 PM
::Azhure laughed and entered the room::

I've done much messier things than this, and it's easier having four hands than two.
I'm Azhure.

::She picked up a piece of broken glass and considered asking what happened. She looked at the jedi witha bit of curiosity, but let the question lie. This was the man who was going to marry her friend Xazor was he not?::

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 06:45:26 PM
Shade looked around for a moment and then turnedback to the young girl.

"If you would, could you please just put all the broken glass in that corner. I seems to be the only spot in the room that wasn't demolished in the fight......."

Azhure Darkstone
May 17th, 2002, 02:03:39 AM
::Azhure nodded and did as he asked, she looked around, must have been one heck of a fight. Whoever had made the damage had done an impressive job. Fights were bad, she hoped things would be ok::

Must have been a big fight

::She didnt say anymore, not liking to push or get into anyones business::

Shade Magus
May 17th, 2002, 12:14:07 PM
"It was.....but that was along time ago and it is over now."/i]

Shade picked up another pile of wood and threw it into the pile he had been making at the center of the room.

[i]"So tell....what is your name? I have been gone along time and a lot of people here are new to me."

Azhure Darkstone
May 17th, 2002, 11:35:58 PM
Azhure Darkstone, padawan to Sage hazzard, and yours?

::She picked up more glass and placed it in the corner, a large chunk of glass.::

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2002, 10:19:27 AM
"My name is hade Magus. I am a Jedi Knight, and currently I am trainging with Sage Hazzard also. He is teahcing me some new tricks."

Azhure Darkstone
May 18th, 2002, 11:16:03 PM
::Azhure nodded, and smiled as she looked at a photo on the corner. She wondered who it was, but just picked up the glass and said nothing.::

Why do you feel you need extra training?

Shade Magus
May 19th, 2002, 11:19:33 AM
Even though I may have the title of Jedi Knight....I just don't think that I am ready for it. There is still a lot for me to learn. Plus my past actions have proven that I am not ready for the full title just yet."

Azhure Darkstone
May 22nd, 2002, 12:02:58 AM
::Azhure nodded. Only the person themself knew what they were ready for. She was impressed by his truth telling, that he would not rise to the top ignoring his own feelings. She smiled.
A piece of glass cut her finger and she put the glass in the pile, ignoring the wound. Not a big deal, can be fixed later::

There are many who would rise the stakes by untruthful certainty but those who strive with complete knowledge find themselves more honourable. That you cannot take away from someone for it is their own.

Shade Magus
May 23rd, 2002, 04:52:00 PM
"The only thing a person can own is their name. I don't take the title because I don't own it, but because I don't deserve it. Taking the easy path could very well lead to the darkside."

Azhure Darkstone
May 25th, 2002, 11:15:09 PM
::The darkpath, the side that fed hate into your life as you cultivated it. it was an easy way but there was a hardness about it. It was the easy way out in the short time, but that did not mean you would end up happy, or what the definition of happy was. she looked around and nodded in agreement::

The dark side is not an option. I hope you find the name fits you correctly soon.

Shade Magus
May 27th, 2002, 01:10:16 PM
Shade smiled.

"I am beginning to, but accepting it is not the only thing. I have ad a lot of growing up and maturing to do also"

Azhure Darkstone
May 29th, 2002, 02:13:05 AM
::Azhure laughed softly, remembering what someone had said to her a long time ago::

You are never fully mature until you are dead. We continue growing each day we live.

::Of course that man had ended up dead. No stirring emotions into children. Looking into the distance of the window she could almost see the children, no one playing. See them practising every moment of their lives. It now seemed so long ago, yet too close.
She looked at Shade and smiled once more as she picked up the pieces on the floor::

We all have a lot of growing up to do, but a childhood is good too.
Are you a scholar or a warrior?

Shade Magus
May 29th, 2002, 06:33:51 PM
"I try to be a little of both."

Shade Magus
May 29th, 2002, 06:33:59 PM
"I try to be a little of both. What about you?"

Azhure Darkstone
May 30th, 2002, 02:26:02 AM
::Azhure smiled::

Warrior, though I will learn the scholar part later. For now I need to learn better technique. I also wish to learn healing.

Tomak Ohara
May 30th, 2002, 04:14:43 PM
Tomak knocked on the door and when no one answered he let himself in. Tomak saw a strange looking man and read the door it said Shade Magus. "Hello Shade, my name is Tomak, and i am here to be trained in the ways of the Jedi. You seem very powerful. I am just here so that i may get to know my future comrades. If you can find my room and talk to me. I enjoy company. You cant miss it it is the room of a vampire." Tomak turned and walked off.