PDA

View Full Version : Master Yoghurt!!

Sage Hazzard
May 14th, 2002, 10:11:35 AM
I'm posting this on the board, instead of PM because I think lots of people should check this pic out. I'm uploading it from my computer, but I found it on some site.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!!!!

Yogster, I think you HAVE to use this in a signature. :D

Loki Ahmrah
May 14th, 2002, 10:15:47 AM
It's a lot easier to resist the temptation of clicking those sort of things now that AOTC is only one day away. And I am immaculate! :D

Sage Hazzard
May 14th, 2002, 10:21:10 AM
It's not a big spoiler. It's just Yoda.... doing something. :)

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2002, 10:21:15 AM
Oh, that one rocks. It is definitely going to be used in one or several forms. I plan to make a random generating sig with several cool shots of Yoda from Episode II. I will wait a while before I start using it though, because I dont want to spoil people. :)

Thanks for the heads up! Let me know if you find similar pics.

Loki Ahmrah
May 14th, 2002, 10:26:43 AM
It doesn't happen to be the type of picture we see of him on the front of the soundtrack, would it?

Catching something in his hand? :D

If so, that is the only real spoiler I know of and I can't wait to see it.

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2002, 10:32:34 AM
Well, you will have the same "WOW, that is awesome reaction", so it is kinda similar. Come on, Loki. If you could survive the soundtrack spoiler, you will surely survive one more before AOTC. :)

Loki Ahmrah
May 14th, 2002, 10:37:10 AM
No! Never. :mneh

The soundtrack one was a mistake, it appeared in a magazine article and I was like "D'oh!" I'll never turn to the Spoiler Side, oh no. One more day to go! :crack

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2002, 10:43:25 AM
Give in to your curiousity.. the link is there. Click it! It is just an image. Nothing to worry about. ;)

Loki Ahmrah
May 14th, 2002, 10:47:25 AM
I will not budge. I'm disappointed in you, Yog, I thought you'd have a will of iron. :)

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2002, 11:01:13 AM
My fall to the Spoiler Side was by choice a long time ago, not by weakness. For me, reading spoilers is part of the movie experience, enhancing it rather than degrading it. When I read a spoiler, it makes me excited and gives me something to look forward to. :)

Loki Ahmrah
May 14th, 2002, 11:11:44 AM
That's exactly what ruined TPM for me. I was just bored to be honest. But not this time baby! :)

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2002, 11:23:48 AM
It certainly was not the spoilers that ruined TPM for me, but rather the movie itself. Look at it this way, I knew everything that would happen in FOTR, but it was still a a great experience. More importantly, the second, third and fourth viewing were about as good or even better than the first one. If it is a great movie, you wont get bored, simple as that. If it is a boring movie, you will get bored wether you read the spoilers or not. Anyway, that is what I think. :)

Loki Ahmrah
May 14th, 2002, 11:48:00 AM
I agree with you as far as FOTR is concerned as a Tolkien fan myself. Yet I see FOTR as an amazing novel converted wonderfully onto screen. On the other hand, when I think of Star Wars, it must be in the film medium for me. I don't read EU books, etc.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
May 14th, 2002, 03:11:47 PM
You're just a loopy, poopy, no-fun-and-games-i'll-keep-my-pants-on-thank-you guy, aren't you? No spoilers?No EU? Yeesh!

Sometimes I wonder about the padawans that have come in since I got here.....

Eck.

Sage Hazzard
May 14th, 2002, 09:15:14 PM
loopy, poopy, no-fun-and-games-i'll-keep-my-pants-on-thank-you guy

I feel the need for an addition to Loki's CT.... :lol

Master Yoghurt
May 14th, 2002, 10:35:13 PM
:lol

Taylor Millard
May 14th, 2002, 11:06:24 PM
Okay that CT for Loki is just WRONG! :lol I love it! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
May 15th, 2002, 01:36:06 AM
Kaman just got herself a CT too :)

Sage Hazzard
May 15th, 2002, 02:07:21 AM
No, no, no, Marcus. You should use that for Loki.

Justb a loopy, poopy, no-fun-and-games-i'll-keep-my-pants-on-thank-you guy

:D Either way, that quote must always be in circulation. :lol