PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade

Satine Capashen
Oct 2nd, 2001, 07:47:27 PM
Alpha walks into the mainence bay marked "Modifications", and grabs his datapad from one of his large pockets in his jumpsuit. A tech, apparently not recognizing the Young Jedi, sneers and says,

"Ah, you lost kiddie? Or are you here to waster my time?"

Alpha pushes back the irritation beginning to cloud his mind and moves his cloak for a second, pushing the silky fabric back, and revealing his rank badge. The Tech's face dropped as he saw the badge and the name tag underneath, saying, "Satine Capashen, Alpha".

"Now," Alpha says, in a dangerously calm voice, "How about some modifications to Tolaria?" Alpha was referring to his private ship, and flagship, the D.F.V. Tolaria, an extremely modified Hapes Nova class cruiser, now considered an Urborg Destroyer, a whole new class.

The Tech nods dumbly, and takes the datapad from Alpha letting out a low whistle. D.F.V. Tolaria had quite a rep with Techs for beinga walking modification bed. Its profile was almost always changing.

The pad read:

Modifications:
Upgrade shield ratings two levels
Add extra armor over the reactor, and put two automated turrets (each with two laser cannons and one light ion cannon) on the extra armor.
Take out two rear crew quarters and put a meditation sphere in with view to space. Add extra shield generator, and put closable armor for the transparisteel.
Add two extra plasma cannons to front and rear.
Install automated, intelligent circutry for all guns and targeting equipment.
Install multi-vector thrust vents on all engines.
Normal matinence, and new coat of pain, including the patches for both Dragon Fleet and Phoenix Fleet on each wing, with a new black paint job aside from those.

Alpha smiles at the Tech's grin of delight at the scope of the job, and heads out, saying, "Not a scratch guys. I want it in better condition than this when I get back."