PDA

View Full Version : In need of a small Ship part.

Avolon Bisel
May 13th, 2001, 02:36:44 AM
OOC - Don't know if this place is for Jedi alone or not. Hope not.

IC -

Avolon rang the front desk bell. He placed his order as the front desk employee approached.

"Hey. I am in need of a NaviCom. Now I only have 800 Credits to pay, so I need it under that. I'm assuming this place is for ship building, not part salvaging, but could you make me a deal?"

Nichos Marr
May 15th, 2001, 08:56:07 PM
Nichos overheard the conversation from the back. He quickly put his tools away and walked to the edge. He peeked over to see Avolon's face. Avolon was a B&G bartender.

Nichos walked out, wiping his hands on a rag hanging from the side of the wall.

"Sorry I was in the back. My attendant can't really negotiate these things so I'll take over from here."

The front desk employee nodded and walked into the back.

"You want a NavCom. I don't think 800 credits is enough for a NaviComputer. But, you are a bartender at Yog's no? And this is your first time here. I'm sure I can get you one for free."

Nichos bent down for a moment and took out a clipboard. He examined the stock and then set it on the table.

"I should be able to get a brand new one in two days. Will that be fine?"

Avolon Bisel
May 16th, 2001, 02:40:20 AM
Avolon was absolutely elated. He could kiss the man, although he wouldn't, he didn't swing that way. He managed to calm himself, although badly.

"Yes, that will do fine. How much to install it?"

Avolon could hardly help himself. Even if the money for installation beat his 800 credit limit, he was bluffing anyway, he had more. Although not much, only 200 hundred. There was nothing wrong with haggling.

Nichos Marr
May 19th, 2001, 12:33:43 PM
"Well, installation won't cost a thing since this is your first time here. But first I need to know what kind of ship you have."

Nichos could see that Avolon was really excited. He figured the guy was short on credits.

"Then I'll get my people working on it right away."

Avolon Bisel
May 27th, 2001, 03:13:17 AM
OOC - Sorry I haven't posted. My ships is the Millinium(however you spell that) Falcon's, except before the modifications. I do have my own mods, but not the same.

IC -

"All right here."

Avolon handed Nichos a Data Pad his Astromech, Max, prepared. It contains all the schematics, design layouts, and basic structure of the ship. It was to help the installers to find their way easy. It did however leave out a few secret compartments used for smuggling, and other things.

"Thanks for the great service pal. You're one of a kind. I haven't met many guys like you, spending half my life on the Outer Rim," Avolon smiled. "Commendable."

Nichos Marr
May 27th, 2001, 11:48:07 AM
OOC: Cool, a YT-1300 Corellian Freighter :)

"That's no problem. The Shipyards have been quite empty lately. Your ship is being put on top priority meaning the part should be installed by tomorrow." Nichos typed a few things into his own datapad.

The Jedi copyed the schematics on Avolon's datapad and handed it back to him. He gave the schematics disk to a droid in the back.

"See you in one day."

Avolon Bisel
May 28th, 2001, 12:26:41 AM
"Been a pleasure. One day it is." Avolon did a little salute, not fully correct. He turned on his heel and was out the door.

Nichos Marr
May 31st, 2001, 10:29:24 AM
Nichos bent down leveling his face with one of the Astromech droids that worked at the shipyards.

"Go find Mr. Bisel and tell him his ship is ready with a new hyperdrive installed. We've also added better shields."

The droid gave an affirmative beep and rolled away.

Avolon Bisel
Jun 1st, 2001, 02:54:02 AM
Avolon was practicly being pushed by the small 'droid. He finally arrived at where Nichos' current station was.

"'Droid says the job's done. And he said you upgraded my shields?" Avolon was one of the select few who could decipher a 'droid's exact speech patterns, he understood everything. "I can't think you enough buddy.... Wait a minute."

Avolon felt around in his coat pocket, he finally pulled out a massive cigar. It was filled with something called.... Nicotine. It was his second to last one. He got it from a merchant after he fixed his hovercart, nice guy.

"Here." He offered it to Nichos.

Nichos Marr
Jun 3rd, 2001, 06:43:33 PM
Nichos wasn't a smoker, but he thought it would be rude of him to decline the offer. With a smile, he took the cigar and put it away.

"You're welcome at the shipyards any time Avolon."