PDA

View Full Version : Anbira walks into Yogs

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:19:14 PM
:: His brooding gaze stares across everybody he sees. Eventually, he approaches one particular Jedi. Anbira does not sit. Instead, he stands and speaks quietly to the person he is seeking. ::

Jedi Cadet.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:31:09 PM
::Cadet looks up from her seat and see's Anbira. She stands up.::

"What do you want Anbira." She asks him.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:34:16 PM
:: Anbira closes his eyes ::

I want to kill you, Jedi Cadet.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:41:53 PM
"Do you think it will bring Jeseth back if I am dead? I dont. I dont think any one eles does eather. It is not my fault that Jeseth jumped infront of me. I didnt want him to get killed. why do you think I was there?" Cadet asks him.

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:41:56 PM
*Watches from afar with morbid curiousity*

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:53:20 PM
:: Anbira's jaw clenches ::

I told you to leave. Several times. You foolish idiot, you thought you could stop us? Did you? Damn you wench, this blood is all on your hands. You alone are the catalyst to Jeseth's demise. Without you, he would be here today. So I find it befitting that we settle this in a most Draconian fashion.

:: Anbira's face scowled deeply, showing age lines ::

And this is not open for discussion.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:00:16 PM
"Yes he would be dead if I hadnt been there. He would not turn back to the darkness. He told me so himself. No matter what you think, he was a jedi." Cadet says to him.

:;Cadet pushes past Anbira and starts to head twards the door.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:04:13 PM
:: Anbira turns as she walks away ::

Don't turn your back on me, Cadet. It will be the last mistake your foolish mind will make.

:: With slightly outspread hands, Anbira begins to levitate off the ground with the Force ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:05:46 PM
::Cadet keeps walking twards the door as Anbira threatens her. Her hand rests on her saber just incase but she keeps walking.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:11:34 PM
:: Anbira force pushes Cadet, and sends her crashing violently through the wooden door. As she is sent sprawling, Anbira slowly advances...moving slightly off the ground. ::

We can do this here, and hurt others, or we can do this somewhere else. I nevertheless intend to carry out your death.

OOC: Will continue this later.

Evena Cloak
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:23:48 PM
*Evena watches the two fight over something after she entered the bar.*

Jedi Cadet
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:33:16 PM
::Cadet gets to her feet out side the bar and grill. She watches Anibra come twards her and she backs up.::

"What do you want me to do. He is dead Anbira. THere is nothing I or anyone eles can do to help him now."

Leeloo Mina
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:40:05 PM
(OOC-This is depressing writing these posts :) )

Upon hearing Jeseth's name, tears filled Leeloo's eyes. I Cant let them see me cry. I cant be like this. I wont cry, she kept telling herself.

She tried to hold back the tears for as long as she could but they kept flowing.. why couldnt people just shut up??

She hadnt even been there when he died-- thats what hurt her most. No last goodbye, or anything.. he was just-- gone.

Her warm tears streaked down her face.She couldnt, she wouldnt let people see her like this. She buired her head in her arms.

He. He was blaming Cadet for Jeseth's death-- could it have been her fault? No, she wouldnt blame one of her friends for this. She remembered how she had found out about his death.. She just knew. Through the Force was her only explanation for it--

What she would give to hear his voice one last time. See him smile.. but she never whould again..

Seigfried Deus
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:43:01 PM
The would-be Jedi watched with great interest at the goings on in the bar, sipping occasionally on his blood wind.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 01:29:36 PM
What do I want you to do? I believe I have already answered this, Cadet. I want you to die.

:: Anbira raises an open hand towards her ::

And this time, he won't be here to stop me. Everything will be corrected. You will die, as you should have died then.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:18:55 PM
::Cadet backs away from anbira. She watches him point his hand at her.::

"Anbira what are you doing?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:29:50 PM
:: A strong cold breeze brushes past Cadet from behind, as air rushes in from every direction, taking the space to fill the void as Anbira compresses a large sphere of air in front of him. A distorted sphere begins to become visible as the gas pressure and temperature within the sphere rises. ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:36:09 PM
::Cadet's eyes go wide as she relises what he is going to do. She stares at him as the spher grows bigger.::

"Anbira dont. Please dont."

Cardinal Aiyalin
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:40:28 PM
**A figure emerges from the shadows of the bar, the young woman -- Cardinal Aiyalin, steps into the light. She moves slowly, with effortless grace, to stand a few feet away from Anbira.

Jeseth.... Jeseth, I look at this Jedi and I wonder.. Why? Look at her. Look at her compared to your life... Why?

**Her face hardened into a thin smile of hate. Her eyes held nothing but revenge and malice -- the blue eyes were frosty, actually seeming to absorb the light from the room.

"Jedi Cadet, Jeseth *would* be alive if you hadn't interferred. He had some misguided notion to save your life -- why, I still cannot figure out. You are wrong, Cadet. He was not a Jedi at heart; Jeseth was always going to be part of The Black Hand."

"No, Cadet. Today IS your time to die. Today, we will finally get revenge. Today, justice will be served."

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:47:31 PM
::Cadet clenchs her hands into fists and glares at the woman next to Anbira.::

"You are wrong. You are so very wrong. You never saw him while he was a jedi except for the day he came looking for you." Cadet says to her.

::Cadet force pushes Anbira back into the bar.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:59:34 PM
OOC: Um, Cadet...the sphere grows smaller as it gets more powerful.

:: Anbira fell backwards into the bar...and lost control of the pressure sphere. A bright flash of light burst forward, a bang sounded, the doors and windows were blown out of the establishment as patrons went flying. Cadet had created with her own ignorance and foolish behavior another disaster. Who knew how many wounded and dead were in the bar now...all because of her. ::

Seigfried Deus
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:01:17 PM
Seigfried dove to the side and took cover quickly beneath his table, shielding himself from the bright light and energy.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:03:03 PM
OOC: um wouldnt it have gone off outside because you were following me??? IC/

::Cadet glares at the woman for a moment then runs off..::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:12:10 PM
OOC: I had it under my grasp, so it stays with me. You just killed/wounded a lot of your friends.

:: Anbira stood slowly, rising over a shattered table. He clenched his teeth, feeling at his side. He had cracked a rib. He was lucky he wasn't more injured, or dead. He was able to redirect the force of the blast away from himself with a barrier. As Anbira stood, he looked at dozens of seriously wounded people. Some were in bad shape, and a few were dead. It wasn't meant to happen. Once again, Cadet had caused the suffering of others. It didn't dissuade Anbira, only made him more resolute to destroy her before she could cause such a tragedy again.

Lifting off his feet with the Force, Anbira moved quickly out of the bar, and began to pursue Cadet. He would not let this happen again. ::

Cardinal Aiyalin
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:29:56 PM
**Slowly, Cardinal rises. She brushes the dust and debris off her clothing, and pushes her hair back into place. Her customary black cloak and garb shaded tan in a few areas because of the incident. Her precious black cloak is torn in many places, bringing a scowl to her face.

My favorite cloak too.. I guess I shall have to purchase a new one..

"Stupid, ignorant fool. Look at what your lack of knowledge has cost you."

**Reaching up a hand, she wiped her face. Blood trickled down from her mouth. She strides out of the bar, not so eager as to actually run yet keeping a fair pace to catch up. How dare she do something so stupid? Cardinal was not hurt, but the shock of what had happened had caused minor small injuries.

**She projects her thought to the surrounding area, hoping Cadet would hear her.

You cannot run, foolish girl. It is impossible. There is nowhere safe to hide, we will find you. Oh yes. The Black Hand will find you and extract its revenge.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:30:01 PM
::Cadet climbs into her x-wing and takes off.::

(Cont. at the BG.)