PDA

View Full Version : Sanis walks into Yog's

Sanis Prent
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:36:12 PM
(...wearing a polyester vacation shirt and some khaki shorts. Smiling in a carefree manner, Sanis kicks up a barstool and straddles it, ordering his usual Sapporo draft.)

Pandora Vindel
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:42:53 PM
Watching the stranger enter she didnt think that he was someone to mess with.. he looked-- well, ruff and kind of scruffy but still handsom, wouldnt matter what she thought of him.. she was only a girl to him and everyone else. A girl.. just a little girl..

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:42:58 PM
The finely clothed vampire sat at the opposite end of the bar to the one who had just entered. He watched the man with great interest, swirling the liquid of his drink around in the tumbler which he held in one hand.

Eluna Thals
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:50:01 PM
(From a table some distance away, an off-duty Imperial stares at the newcomer with interest, as she brings her Mai Tai up to her lips)

Sanis Prent
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:58:05 PM
(Sanis spots a couple of people of interest. One attractive woman with auburn hair caught his eye. She looked strangely familiar, and had one of those faces that you'd see on HoloView. Another man who was dressed to the nines also seemed to look in his direction. For some reason, the way he looked at Sanis made him think about somebody he had fought not too long ago. Narrowing his eyes slightly, Sanis took a drink, and forgot about it. However, it was the little girl, the one with the curly red hair that looked like she was auditioning for Little Orphan Annie...that was the one that just kinda creeped him out. Smiling as best as he could, Sanis turned slightly.)

Pandora Vindel
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:01:38 PM
OOC- :lol: @Eluna's title.

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:04:22 PM
The visitors regard of him was one of slight anger. He leant his head back and quirked an eyebrow for a moment, wondering excactly what the problem was. He shrugged his shoulders, then, to himself and took a long drink of his "wine", enjoying its fine vinetage and taste.

OOC - :eek: @ ET's title... :lol: ET!

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:05:44 PM
As Sanis turned, he felt a hand wrap tightly around his waist, as a familiar voice purred into his ear.

"Hello agajin, Sanjis. jIsn't jit jinterrrestjing that we seem to meet each otherrr so frequently herrre?"

She turned Sanis around in his seat to face her, as she slowly straddled him, her claws playfully running down his shirt.

"So Sanjis, you've come to pay your many debts to me, yes? jI know you wouldn't want me to charrrge jinterrrest on yourrr debt, orrr would you? Ahh, that's jit! We can always play as much as you ljike, of courrrse, darrrljing."

Sanis Prent
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:15:58 PM
OOC: >_<!!!

IC:
(Sanis nearly drops his Sapporo in suprise as Sasseeri embraces him. As she turns him around, Sanis looks at her, knowing he has to at least act civil. Smiling slightly, he looks at her)

Uh...hey Sasseeri. Yeah, no kidding. Small galaxy, huh.

Pandora Vindel
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:20:33 PM
Pandora watched the cat..thing as it bothered Sanis he didnt seem to like it, oh well it was none of her bussiness. She slowly walked over to Seigfried and sat down in the chair beside him.

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:21:35 PM
A comprimising situation seemed to be developing between what Seigfried could only call a cat woman and the man at the far end of the bar. With a small chuckle, he watched the womans forwardness and the obvious nervousness of 'Sanis'. His eyes scanned around the bar, looking for a familiar, golden-curled head.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:50:22 PM
Sasseeri ran her tongue lightly over her fangs, as she smiled at him. She enjoyed watching him try and squirm out of her grasp almost as much as she was bound to enjoy taking him in her bed. Smiling laviscously, Sasseeri took Sanis' beer from him, finishing it. She ran a finger down Sanis' face, barely extending a claw as it lightly scratched the surface.

"Yes, Sanjis. Small Galaxy jindeed."

Sasseeri looked around curiously. Once again, no sign of Dalee.

"jI see you arrre alone, no?"

Sasseeri's smile widened, as she slid onto an adjacent barstool, leaning sensuously against Sanis.

"Allow me to make you good company."

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:10:04 PM
*scowls briefly as she enters the bar. Her race's distant cousins were far too forward* (poor Sanis..) *she thought as she sat down at a nearby table*

Sanis Prent
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:17:33 PM
(Sanis watched as Sasseeri leaned against him.)

What if I said I would rather drink alone today?

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:30:36 PM
*tries not to laugh* (that's what being hoey all the time gets ya) *Aisha thinks to herself* (Now should I try ordering a drink again or not bother since terran drinks seem to all taste bad?hmmm...)

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:32:57 PM
The bar was filling up, slowly, but the patrons were arriving. Seig lifted his glass to his lips and took a brief look around before sipping slightly on the blood wine.

(Interesting..)

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:44:53 PM
*after sensing SD's force aura, Aisha raises an eyebrow. This one had a aura but something about it seemed dead. Aisha's skills at sensing the force were still being worked on but something was definately wrong with that one*

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:58:43 PM
With one raised eyebrow, he looked over at the other 'animal person'. She seemed to be another who looked at him queerly. How nice.

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:04:09 PM
OOC: =p at Vega/SD

::Aisha looks away, the half dead creature wasn't worth her time::

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:06:41 PM
OOC: :p to you too!!

IC:

Seig sensed just by looking at this new one that an air of arrogance had aroused itself in her. This emotion was tended towards Seigfried himself, and he didn't at all like that. But then again, what was he to do? He was becoming a Jedi now, he couldn't just go around biting necks here there and everywhere anymore.

Now it was only selected necks.

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:13:23 PM
OOC: =p again and don't you dare bite me! *hates Vamps*

::After reading the half dead ones's thoughts, Aisha scowls:: (not unless you want a wood spike in your heart, the chair I'm sitting in is wooden, so don't even try it)

Seigfried Deus
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:19:50 PM
OOC: Oh, Grow up videl!

IC:

Her thoughts rung as clear as night in his mind and he responded to them at first merely with a chuckle.

(Such myths of steaks and crosses. How they amuse the mind. It is quite the shame they do little for ones body.)

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:24:00 PM
OOC: What? I just don't like the vamps and I have my reasons....

(there are many more ways I can kill you, yaro, don't test my patience, you won't like the results)

OOC: gtg for now....

Pandora Vindel
Mar 29th, 2001, 06:32:14 PM
Pandora listened to both their thoughts and giggled.. it was sad after over 200 years these rumors were still around. Once someone had pulled out a cross thinking it would kill her, heh it was even more stupid of them since she had a cross around her neck at the time.. garlic, crosses, steaks through the heart.. what stupid fictions. Entertaining, but still none the less stupid.

Darth Ryanos
Mar 29th, 2001, 11:53:26 PM
Looking over at the bar, he sees multiple things that you would only find in a sitcom. A werewolf(possibly Garou) and one or even two vampires acting brashly. What was the point in fighting, he wondered. The two species never got along and the fights seemed rather childish. And whating the cat-thing's attempt to fondel the scruffy-looking Sanis. He would have laughed, but he had already done his laughing today, at the fight over the rafters (Kat's post).

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 30th, 2001, 06:03:04 PM
OOC: grr..I am not a werewolf...I'm a Ctarl Ctarl!!!!

Hunk Seidou
Mar 30th, 2001, 08:47:05 PM
::walks up to Sanis and slaps him on the back, and takes a seat next to him::

Hey, Slick, haven't seen you around here in a while. What have you been up t-

::sees Sass on Sanis's other side, fawning over him::

Nice to see you again, miss. Well look at that, looks like you finally tracked the scoundrel down.

Oh, wait, I'm not...interupting anything, am I?