PDA

View Full Version : Sanis walks in

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:01:22 AM
(Sanis comes back to Yog's, trying to catch the latest news and have a few drinks. Not to mention, perhaps get away from Sasseeri if he could. He knew she kept track of his movements, nevertheless...and this little excursion probably wouldn't get him anywhere. Nevertheless, he was gonna try.

Coming up to a barstool, Sanis ordered his usual Sapporo, and sat back, enjoying the time he had to himself.)

Selena Kyle
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:15:43 AM
::Selena returns with Sanis' Sapporo and hands it to him::

Here ya go Sugah, one Sapporo. Is there anything else I can getcha this evening?

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:21:56 AM
(Sanis takes his beer, and smiles wanly)

Know where I can find an application to the witness protection program? I gotta make myself disappear.

Selena Kyle
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:24:57 AM
::Selena's eyes widden by Sanis' question::

You have to disappear for awhile?! If you don't mind me asking, Sir, but what did ya do?

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:43:59 AM
(Taking a swig, Sanis raised an eyebrow)

What, you don't know? I met Sasseeri Reeouurra, of course.

Selena Kyle
Apr 3rd, 2001, 12:48:09 AM
::Selena tries to refrain from chuckling, but one slightly sneaks away from her lips. She quickly covered her mouth::

Oh..please forgive me. I didn't mean to do that. But, yeah, that catlike woman seems to have the hots for ya, Sugah.

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:22:39 AM
Saurron walks up behind Selena startling her...

Gritting his teeth Saurron scowls over her shoulder at Sanis.

She is the least of his worries...

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:26:51 AM
Kaine watched on from his booth, as the Sith snuck up behind Selena. He saw the Sith seemingly scowl at Sanis Prent, a man Kaine had heard of, but never met. Kaine shook his head slightly, and went back to staring down at his table.

Selena Kyle
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:31:37 AM
::Jumping out of her skin momentarily to find Saurron gritting his teeth behind her, threatening Sanis::

OH MY GOSH!! Ya sure know how to scare the living daylights out of a girl, Saurron.

::Selena narrowed her eyes for a moment, as she stared into Saurron's eyes::

Why are you showing your fangs?

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:39:08 AM
(Sanis slowly sets his beer down, not taking his eyes off Saurron)

Nice seeing you again, Saurron. Good to see you're not in dire straights from our last meeting.

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:47:28 AM
Saurron's eyes catch Selena's in a virtual hold. She could not blink, nor turn away. She was transfixed as he gazed into her eyes commanding her to step closer to him...

Saurron extended a single finger in the direction of one Sanis Prent, and in a monotone voice that felt like velvet he suggested that Sanis stay seated.

Of course not Mr. Prent. Please stay seated...I will be with you shortly.

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:53:02 AM
(Sanis arched an eyebrow, leaning back slightly in his barstool as he reached for his beer.)

But of course.

Selena Kyle
Apr 3rd, 2001, 02:58:02 AM
::Selena in a trance-like state was now slowly walking over to Saurron. Her eyes never left his, as they beckon her to come before the Sith Master. Selena stopped inches away from Saurron unable to break the gaze she was in::

Warren Azalin
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:10:04 AM
:: Seeing the obvious predicament Selena was in the Jedi knight rose to his feet and pulled her back away from the Sith Master, looking at Saurron he smiled slightly ::

"Is there something you wanted with her ?"

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:21:16 AM
Saurron's head tilted sideways slowly as did Selena's. His sad gaze sent a warm rush through her body making her blood flow feverishly...

Suddenly she was jerked backwards by one of the Jedi. Still under his control she fought Warren to return to Saurron...

Nothing I couldnt get from you...Jedi Came Saurron sarcastically.

Saurron peered at Sanis noticing one hand was on his beer and the other was under the table.

You wont need that...mercenary. Refering to his Mandolorian shell gun.

Selena Kyle
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:27:27 AM
::Thrashing her arms about, Selena pushed Warren aside as he flew back into the chair behind him. Of course, this was not done because of her own free will, but because the Sith Master commanded her very soul to do so.::

::Selena continued to walk back to Saurron once again in a trance-like state. Ever so slowly stepping closer to him. She now stood before him once again just inches away::

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:27:45 AM
(Sanis' hidden hand came slowly back into view, as he smiled slightly)

I hope I won't. There's no money in me shooting you again.

Warren Azalin
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:32:31 AM
:: Getting up once again he rubbed his head, he didn't know what was going on here but he didn't like it. Seeing Selena still walking towards the Sith Master he ran and once again grabbed her, this time putting himself in front of her as she struggled behind him. Grinning again slightly he turned back towards Saurron ::

"I don't know what you want from her, but if it's anything more than a drink then well I think you will have to go through me first."

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:40:13 AM
Saurron places his head next to hers hovering above her neck as she pulled her hair away exposing it.

Once again she is pulled from Saurron only to fight getting back to him.

Why my dear Jedi, a drink is all that I do want.

Saurron peers at Sanis from the corner of his eye.

Nor future...dying isn't much of a living Mr. Prent.

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:45:17 AM
(Sanis nods slightly)

Ironic saying...coming from a vampire.

Warren Azalin
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:48:09 AM
:: Realizing what Saurron meant by a drink Warren once again grabbed Selena pulling her away, this time he walked across the Bar with her using the force to hold his grip on her. He didn't know how long this would go on for but he would not let Saurron have her, that was for sure ::

"If you want a drink I suggest you go elsewhere, you will get no drinks from this woman you hear me."

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 04:07:42 AM
Saurron sees he has wasted too much time as it is and lets Selena go. Her eyes widen to see Warren holding her in his arms...

Selena:: What are you doing Warren!?

Saurron smirks to himself as Warren lets her go abruptly.

Sitting down Saurron leans forward on the table.

So, another beer perhaps? You can relax...this is business. Saurron says as a wicked grin crosses his face.

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 04:15:33 AM
(Several moment's pass of scrutinization, and Sanis runs his right hand through his hair as he leans back. He didn't have the best feeling about this, but he'd turned victims into employers before...so it wasn't a new sensation.)

Alright then. So, what's on your mind?

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 04:37:11 AM
Saurron didn't much care for Sanis's thoughts, the hunter became the hunted in their last meeting and even though Sanis displayed a nonchalant attitude he knew full well it could happen again here and now.

Information leaks through here like a sive just like any other bar, it's quite disgusting. I will however touch your mind through the force telling you what I want from you.

Before Sanis can say a word Saurron reaches through the force and he feels an intrusion into his mind.

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 04:51:15 AM
(Sanis closes his eyes instinctively as Saurron speaks into his mind. A few seconds pass, and Sanis' eyes open, as he now knows what Saurron wants.)

You'll have to understand me if I'm a little reluctant in this. After all, my profession may not have many ethics, but it does have a few, and for a multitude of reasons, I hesitate to tread on them.

(Sanis wants to add something, but finds it best if this is left unsaid. After all, if Sanis thinks loudly enough, Saurron can find that out if he so desires.)

I can get this for you...but such things are not cheap.

SAURRON
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:27:55 AM
Saurron had no problems reading Sanis's thoughts. Not only was it inherent in his race but he possesed the ability through the force as well.

Saurron stands from the table and holds his hand up at chest level. The Mandolorian shell gun wrenches from his holster, and flies to Saurron's open hand throwing the leg it is strapped to backwards almost straightening it out behind the chair. Calmly laying the shell gun down Saurron turns to leave.

Notify me when you are ready to become rich Sanis.

Then when that is done perhaps we can discuss your fate as well...on Coruscant again perhaps?

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:47:22 AM
(As Saurron left, Sanis looked down at his weapon, thinking about what he would do.)

AmazonBabe
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:33:11 AM
:: AB walks into the bar, a dying chuckle on her lips after hearing a joke that had sent her into hysterical laughter just moments before. She wiped a tear from her eye. As she stepped through the door, a large man brushed past her, sending a cold shiver through the Force in her. She stopped abruptly and looked back at the retreating man. Her Force instincts came back with the question on her mind. Sith... Vampire... Saurron. She shivered involuntarily. His kind creeped her out. ::